• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SogeUsopp114
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There are 50 matches overall and I finished Floor 1 to 39, I believe. Almost there! :D

Yeah, but there are the Absent Silhouettes that you can fight. The AS is those who were slain during COM, so it's something else to clear.

Oh, that's okay. ^_^ I was talking about thinking on what to do for Blades.
    Heyoo!! *super tumble monkey hugs back* xD Thanks, hope you're doing well too! ^^

Same to you!!

I know! My Friend code and everything is in my sig, so feel free to add meh :3
    None, I think. I know I beat the Pain and Panic, Cerberus, Titan, Goddess of Fate, Paradox Pain and Panic, Paradox Cerberus, and Paradox Titan. So, Hades Cup is the one I need to beat and try to get the high score for the Journal.

From there, probably beat the game then reload my save file to beat the Data Battles, Mushroom 13, and Lingering Will.

Yep. ^_^ Hm, I'm not sure because he's new to it, so I'll have to think on that one.
    Yeah, I know. ^_^ I just like to get the Cup over and done with so I can move on with the next thing.

True; I might try to do some posting tomorrow morning when I'm up.

Yep, Blades decided to join up, but I made sure that he reads everything so he'll be caught up and I'd need to look at his template when he's done with it. And that's XBlades13, the same one. ^_^
    Yeah, but you have to be quick on healing or it's game over for the cup. I actually almost defeated Cloud and Leon when I made the stupid move not to move. x( And that was Match 40!

Speaking of which, I still haven't posted in that one. :O I kinda forgot and I was having way too much fun!
    I've been good, changed my avatar~ :3 Looong time no chat!

And I've got Pok?mon Y and Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire, and the 3DS is mine now x3
    I hope you've had a good New Year, too! I'll reply to your post later, so don't worry. :)
    Yep, still going strong on KH2.5. I'm working my way up to beat the Paradox Hades Cup on Critical Mode; managed to reach match 31 before dying by a single Trick Ghost. -__-' Of course, I should have expected that. xD

As for the S.A.O RP, I think it's on a slow break. My Kingdom Spirits RP is still going strong. ^_^
    I wish you a happy new year, Soge! I hope you also had a good Christmas. I imagine it'll be awhile before I see you again though...

You and your scary axe. Did you see how Naruto ended? Anything new with you? Eh, I say read the manga, it's way faster. Really can't wait to see the Last Naruto movie though! I really want to spoil you, but I can't, cause that's what friends do. So, you'll have to find out what people got paired up with in the Naruto universe. Of course, I'm still a huge fan of the akatsuki and wish they had lived to the end... sadly, they never come back. ;A;
    What class were you attending for college?
    Tales of Heart sound familiar. You really like RPG's a lot, huh?

Well, don't get too used to Sugar Lips. I might be changing it to something new or old, now that it's going to be a new year soon! xD

Never heard of Zombie. I shall look into it.
    As far as new anime goes, I plan on watching Durarara season two and Death parade.
    I just like to make gross humor on occasion. I'm still immature. XD; If you thought that, then that would make us Pikachus. XDDD OMG, I'm not ready for that yet! ^^; He hasn't even proposed to me. ^^; Are you going to plan our wedding, then? XD; Are you going to point a gun at Bladey's head for 'de-purifying' me?! XDDDD; Yeah, just imagine Pichu in a little bow on her head. That's kind of what she looks like, mostly. ^^ Maybe I'll draw her in a little princess dress one day. ^^ You can? That's awesome! I was hoping contests would come back. Now I wish I could afford the game... ^^; I really want Pokemon Art Academy, but I can't buy it now, either. I'm getting important stuff like Christmas presents. I'm getting Bladey one, too. And I do hope we write together. Both in real life and online. He just sent me a letter IRL, with a comic. He's so romantic...

Yeah, he's a really cute Dream Eater. ^^ We just adopted him. :) You know I'm the cute one, so I'll just ooze with more cuteness. XD; You have been warned. By the way, how is the Kawaii thread doing? I know I haven't posted anywhere in a while. I really like the horse Dream Eater. And the flower Dream Eater. I forgot their names. XD;

Well, I found out that my dream JSK was SOLD OUT!!! And only a few weeks after it was released. Wait, actually, no. They re-released it. *wipes sweat* It's right here. It's supposed to stretch, but I'm afraid that the measurements look too tight, so I might have to buy the skirt version. But that Musical Cat skirt I wanted is sold out... :''''( See, when big brands release products, they usually go fast, and they don't make them ever again. If it's a theme that's really popular like one of their mascots, they might release another version, but once they're gone, that's it. I'm trying to afford it this month. I can go to FanPlusFriend for tailored blouses because of my big shoulders and my body part that Bladey likes. XD; Anime Central is really slow with information, so I don't know what they're doing. I know that BABY will be at Anime Midwest (and so will Eric Stuart X3), so I'll try to get that pink skirt from their website. I hope no one is reading this so it gets sold out. XD; I'm glad you're also taking an interest in the subject! But, I should tell you, you must never, ever shop at Milanoo. Just don't. You'll be glad you didn't. Pretty much no one does anymore, but I've heard many horror stories from the past when I was doing research on stores. They are just one big scam company, and they'll do anything to get your money. And they're practically everywhere!

I actually think it's one of my favorite Disney movies! Well, mostly, and there are of course, a lot of gaming references. XD; I hope I like Frozen simply because of all the hype, even a year after it's been released. XD; ...Yeah, I was. I'm not good with deadlines, or keeping up long work periods. And every other company is going into 3D now, which I don't think is a good thing because it's the same plots and archetypes with digital graphics.

Oh, if you've been to a convention before, a panel is just were this one person talks in front of many people about a subject. I've done a few of them before, actually, at Anime Central, and some at other conventions. The first few were ok because I had others with me, but things went downhill when I hosted them on my own. I'll try to be more prepared next time, but... I just don't share the same opinions as the vast majority of anime fans, and I can never get other people to get what I'm saying. I'd rather not risk getting laughed at again.
    It's hard for me to pick up anything that I wouldn't know about.. I suppose that's why I prefer to stick with what I do know with gaming series like Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham, and so on and on.

Wow, that's an interesting way to put it. xD Hah, you can't do it because I'm the best in that! xP Of course, you do have a PS3, right? I still got mine and PS4 as well.
    Don't know who that is and I haven't played the Gear series..

I'd like that, Sogie! :D I'd like that! Plus, it'd be funny to take you down many times. xP
    Were you really thinking there was a Pokemon in my uterus?! XDDDD;;; We're not even married! ...Yet. ;) Well...we like to call her our little princess because she's very princess-like. ^^ I think Pichu is the most adorable Pokemon. ^^ The babies are all into different things (Pichu is shy and sweet, Shine is pretty relaxed and likes being the big sister kitty, Fennekin is mischievous and tries to act tough on the outside). And we love all of our babies very much. ^^ Even though they can be a bit pampered. XD; I was thinking of making stories of how we got the babies, but I need Bladey to help me with it because he's the one who gave me Pichu and Fennekin. I found Shine in an alley around Christmas by herself, so I picked her up in my arms and took her home. ^^ Then I bottle-fed her and put a little ribbon on her, and gave her to Bladey. ^^ If you go look at the really old posts (from the last thread), yeah, we did adopt Shine for our very first Christmas together. And he named her after me. ^^ But Bladey thinks that three babies are enough. XD;

The club mascot is a Dream Eater I gave Bladey for our second Valentine's Day, I think? ^^; He's the roly-poly cat/dog one. He just likes rolling around and bouncing. But I think he's getting lonely without us... But he's so relaxed that he'd be more worried if we ran out of food. XD; The babies like to ride him. ^^ I played through KH3D twice, but I miss taking care of the Dream Eaters! What's your favorite Dream Eater?

No, I'm saving it for a tea party. I don't know if Angelic Pretty will do one for Anime Central again, but I do know that BABY, The Stars Shine Bright will be at Anime Midwest in July. So that means I have to make a coord with their clothing and/or accessories. OMG, that jumperskirt took a lot out of me financially... I still need to find a blouse to go with it. Normally, you can't wear those things without a blouse. ^^; I might just do Bodyline or a Taobao store for blouses or everyday Lolita. There's this jumperskirt by Metamorphose in lavender with a carnival print which has full shirring, but I don't know how much it stretches, and it's really expensive. I hope they don't run out before I can save up... I hope that there is a Metamorphose-themed tea party so I have a reason to buy it. ^^ I'm going to find an inexpensive ruffled shirt so I can convince Bladey to go with me in ouji. Which is like, boy Lolita. XD; There's this sweet Lolita dress-up game that I really like. ^^

I finally got to see Wreck-it Ralph a while ago. I STILL haven't seen Frozen yet. ^^; But I want to see Big Hero 6 now. I miss 2D animation, though... I feel like I'm drifting away from everyone because I'm losing interest in anime and video games. I still like them, but...I just can't see myself in mainstream media-created things. Maybe I should just go ahead and create already. I've been drawing only a little bit, and my devART page is getting old. XD;

Oh yeah, my panel is about fandom bullying. And I submitted one about anime and the Zodiac. I keep on thinking that I should just back out now and maybe Bladey and I can meet in a more low-key environment so that we have much less stress and we can get to know each other more. I don't have a very many good experiences with conventions. I still want Bladey to have a good time, though.
    *knife passes right through me*
    That's cause I'm pursing my true self bby~ *puts on tv world glasses*

I has no weaknesses a mere mortal can exploit~
    xD

Like a boss, yep I am! ^_^

Yeah, I already beat AC4 like months ago. xD Though, I haven't played the multiplayer online for the other trophies.. Been too busy playing new games. xD
    Well I saw Gaurdains of the Galaxy. And have Smash 3DS. Also I beat Pokemon White. And I still have the three fic here.
    Good! :3 It's about to get cold here, so winter is on the way! :D

I have been doing good lately; Just playing my games away. >:3

Yeah, I did but haven't gotten it yet; Got to let Christmas go by.. Who knows if my parents got them for me or not? I'll play it safe until then. x3
    Wait, not like that, you pervert. XD; The babies were all adopted. ^^ I got her from Bladey for Christmas 2 years ago. We have a kitty (which I gave him for Christmas 2 years ago) and a Fennekin (I got for Valentine's Day over 1 year ago), and I'm thinking of adopting the club mascot. Only the kitty has a name, Shine. ^^;

I got a Lolita purchase! That Cream Cookie Collection dress in light blue. ^^ And my panel got approved! Is it snowing where you are? Drivers are crazy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back