• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Teiku 5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not really...

I don't know... legally two years, but I'm not exactly confidant I'd survive behind the wheel...
    Umm... fourteen now, I guess... unless someone's keeping a secret from me, that should be about right.
    No...
    Definitely no...
    Impossible...
    Also impossible...
    That last one's just silly...

It's my birthday!
    K-pop, done by this group Super Junior M, the persistent and yet quiet admiration of the one girl that sticks out and an effort to try and push yourself to meet their standards.
    No, I'm not a vegan!

I eat eggs, but not fish! There's a name for that... I just don't know it!
    Oh, it's just me taunting you about not having health care. Nothing important.

I'm a vegetarian.
    Our snow is going, going gone.

Well, at least it's pleasently warm now. If only I lived in Florida... Of course, if I did, my father'd be dead, soo...

At least the temperature's nice. Very nice. Lucky Americans, with your Florida and Hawaii... the rest of it can just go to hell. Except maybe New York. Mighty fine pretzels. Ever tried New York pretzels? God, those things are good! They have all this salt, and I mean there's a lot, and...

Yeah. Our snow's gone too. For now.
    Yeah I use to be there a lot going to hollywood video and outback. But that was back in the day haha

Well I was looking through friends from 7th grade and I know some people that are going to Grace now. They haven't added me yet though but you should totally hit my fb up.
    DUDE I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER

s1eyeballs

National Christian Academy, 7th grade, Eric Harris. She should know what you're talking about.

Haha I guess not. Wouldn't be surprised if I've actually seen you from somewhere ;D

EDIT: you know I actually found a couple of people that I know that go to Grace Brethren. Lol this is so weird.
    A
    im not a griffin! I hate birds! They pooped on my head once! Damn seagulls!
    A
    **** im a cliff? i thought i was ****ing rayquaza.

****ing jews. first they take my money now my cool ass user name origins! Nao!
    A
    really? i could've sworned he was mentioned in revelations at least. can you give a double check?

im honestly curious.
    Oh... I never noticed.

I don't care how your book portrays him.

In my mind, Jesus is a happy, jolly soul who I'd like to have a beer with while watching football and eating copious amounts of popcorn, then chat with using e-mails afterwards about how awesome the game was.

My faith shall not waver.

Now then, on a less controversial note, we're getting a lot of snow up here, finally. Seriously, barely anything until January, a pretty small amount then, and now we get the air thick with the stuff. It's so pretty out there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back