• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
theirlosthearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Er.. I do have one actually, it was just kinda disappointing it didn't come out on it is all. Yes, I agree the story is the most important part.

Ah I see how it is xD that's alright theirs more than one subject. All that matters is ya like it.
    Um.. Not in school or anything, but if I had to pick a favorite... Would be either English or P.E. (physical education).
    I haven't actually played it (seeing how it never came onto ps3) but I've watched all the cutscenes. I think it's a good game.

Sounds like a pain, hope everything works out for ya :) Do you have a favorite subject?

Thanks, I'll give it my best shot at it xD
    Aw, I'm very happy to be able to be there to listen~ <3

I know, it makes me so worried! D: Nope, the teacher speciafically said it's a group grade. The scariest part is that we all have to speak as part of the grade. Here's hoping they're internalizing info about the system. >:T If no meeting times work for her, you'd think she'd try as soon as possible to get things settled out and quick. Maybe she's stalling? I don't think she's doing it to be mean or stick you guys with all the work, though.

I've never seen that. I hope you have fun! :D The Cardiovascular-Respiratory System. Poster and Presentation. :c
    :D Hehe, Lost! It's good to see you!

:c I know how you feel, I'm in a group project from health class and none of us have a way to communicate. I'm not sure if the others are working on it at all. ;-;

It's good, so far. :>
    Exactly~

Oh I see, that kind of sucks.

No it fine, your not the first person to ask me this. Ever heard of The Last Remnant? The person in my avie is Rush (he's the main character in Last Remnant) xD

So what's new with you? (I gotta get this rp were all doing started tonight, eh should be fun but I'm a bit nervous).
    Hi there, thought I would stop by and tell ya thanks for friending me xD

Side note: Your welcome, your poem was really good.
    Plus, it's a boarding school... but the classes are apparently small, so plenty of chances for one-on-one time with teachers. Thanks! It is? I hadn't known that.

Dare! Just kidding~

Okay, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow, then!
    So science is both of our weaknesses. I didn't realize how much we had in common! I just received the news yesterday, they have accepted me! It'll be my first time at a new school, I hope I get used to it well enough. :3 You'd think they'd make the room a little more comfortable. Not so comfortable that people would be sleepy, but at least so it wouldn't fog their thinking any, right? I do want to go to a small- or, at most, medium-sized- college, because one on one time is an excellent chance to learn. What good is tons of equipment if you don't know how to use it or have time to use it personally? Only a community college near me, I'd rather not go there. Maybe one elsewhere in my state.

It produces guilt and stress? Oh, because of the rules about how much you can play. I hate breaking rules, too, my mom is just more lenient, I guess. about that, at least. Free time is the time I treasure most~ When else will I get on here?
    Wow, nice one! I couldn't focus enough, so I bombed the science part, even though I made almost perfect on English. That 29 is rising, I'm going to make sure of it. I even applied to transfer to a more advanced school so I can build better habits and, hopefully, rise that score. Although the habit thing has more to do with that- the ACT isn't really that hard, except for certain problems on there like Trig or something, but long tests like that tire me out, so how could I possibly do well? Haha, I'm practically asleep by the end! I don't even know if I'd want to go to any of those places, per se. Maybe somewhere where the weather's more like my hometown.

But video games are so fun~ And so is drawing and writing everything we get time to do with no homework to bog us down.
    What grade would that percentile be, exactly? I made a 29 when I was 15(I'm still 15 'til the 22nd, though.) and a 21 back in 7th grade, but I don't know the percentiles for those. I'm glad you'll be able to get into a good college, I hope to be able to as well. The system is flawed, but this problem is more tied to people- some seem to be able to retain information without trying as hard.

I enjoy summer, because I love having absolutely nothing to do. It feels so so free~

See you soon!
    XD I have bad habits like that, too. Rarely studying and procrastinating so much... I feel kind of bad for having the highest grades.

My summer? That's weeks and weeks away, I haven't really been thinking about it.
    Oh my goodness! Welcome back! I missed you!

Hehe, thanks! I'm really glad to hear you'll get more time,now! I've been okay, for the most part. :> How about you?
    Just now? Odd, I sent them a while back. Thank you! I can't wait to see your replies, then! Aw, I hate when I lose my homework and have to do it over. It was tedious enough to do it once. And you lost your poetry? :c Sorry to hear that...

This week... is okay. Can't say much for it just yet, but we'll see how the tides turn.
    :c I don't think I could be that strong... I've had migraines before, and they hurt...

And a scalpel. :3

I wanna take chemistry... I don't like sitting in a class and not learning. There are so many unanswered questions that I'd love to find the answers to myself, but as it is, I'll never get far enough to be able to. Because the group is behind... ;3;

:D Yay~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back