• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WhirlwindLancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WhirlwindLancer

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this

Searching for available wifi networks on my phone, and look what I found: imgur: the simple image sharer
  2. WhirlwindLancer

How do you think KH3 will go down? (Speculation)

While everything is speculation at this point there are a few things we DO know: 1.) The seven defenders of light will duke it out in an epic battle against the thirteen darknesses led by MX 2.) The PoH are in grave danger, as MX plans to extract their hearts to forge the x-blade. Protecting...
  3. WhirlwindLancer

Why doesn't Mickey remember Xehanort?

Okay, that sort of makes sense... I guess. But if this is the case, and taking into consideration all of the stuff that went down at CO, it just seems stupid to me that Mickey would just "forget" who the true enemy was. Ansem: "Xehanort, those thoughts are best forgotten" Mickey: (Events of...
  4. WhirlwindLancer

Why doesn't Mickey remember Xehanort?

Bumping this thread because Its my one and only complaint about the series so far. It just shows extreme stupidity on Mickey's part (if he was actually filled in by Yen Sid and was up to speed on things). A couple problems that I have: 1.) If it's true, Yen Sid not telling Mickey about MX...
  5. WhirlwindLancer

So I had this crazy dream last night...

I swear it was like watching a cutscene from the games... except this cutscene was LONG! The entire dream was viewed from 3rd person, kind of like playing the games. I don't know how, but Aqua had already been saved from the RoD. Not sure if Ven had woken up yet... Anyways, Aqua had told...
  6. WhirlwindLancer

Ya know what really grinds my gears?

People who bitch about the Final Mixes only being released in Japan. You people are annoying as hell. "Screw the Japanese! Only releasing Final Mix in their country and rubbing it in our faces." Maybe if you'd all stop complaining and were a little less lazy you'd realize that there are ways...
  7. WhirlwindLancer

______'s Battle Stance

This. A Thousand times this!!
  8. WhirlwindLancer

Google Project Glass

I was on stumbleupon today and came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4 Really Google?? This is honestly the dumbest kupoing thing I've seen in a while. As if smartphones weren't enough. Now theres going to be a new generation of people wearing thick ass glasses modeled...
  9. WhirlwindLancer

Who Would Win???

Here's how the game works: Someone posts two people, and the next person to respond must say why they think one of them would win in a fight to the death. After giving their reasons as to why they think they would win, the responder must post two more people to continue the thread. These two...
  10. WhirlwindLancer

Dat Guardian...

What if it was Eraqus? Now THAT would be an interesting twist
  11. WhirlwindLancer

Terra/MX/Eraqus Situation

You're talking about the part where Terranort goes crazy and stabs Braig and the others with his keyblade? Yeah, that's what it looks like. Makes sense too considering how near the end of the game MX reveals that one of the seven lights (presumably Terra) is in his possession.
  12. WhirlwindLancer

Xemnas' ....

What the heck did I just read?
  13. WhirlwindLancer

So regarding King Mickey's...

Good point, I totally forgot about that
  14. WhirlwindLancer

I'm really impressed with the way Square has handled Mickey's character development so far. I also think it's interesting to note that of all the "main" Disney characters that have played large roles in the series thus far (Donald, Goofy), Mickey is the character we know the least about (which...
  15. WhirlwindLancer

Re: Mickey's Suspicions Thanks JS. After SoD and Xemnas appeared in the RoL and started messing things up, it probably wasn't hard for him to put two and two together
Back