• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xosej
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Aww, that's ok though. Any chance you might get a Vita or 3DS? I got a 3DS and friend code if you want to add me. Also plan to get a Vita in the distant future...eventually.
    NICE!!! high five!!! hahaha you have good taste in game too, unfortunately, I don't have a 360 yet, just a PS3 along with other consoles
    Me too! I really love the COD series (don't hate :p) and I've completed every prestige since COD4 without any infection/hacking lobbies. Me and my brothers all play legit. If you got a 360, add me as killabrothas

You have great taste in games. As for me, I'd say my top 3 would be MGS Peace Walker, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Star Fox 64.
    ^^ Thank you. I have no problem accepting it, I'd just prefer if we talked first. I love your avatar by the ay! Keima is awesome!
    cool, what type of games are you into? What's your favorite game? Hmm let's say top 3 of all time.
    I do not think it should matter what another person thinks about a game as long as you like it. :)
    I really enjoyed FFXIII too, sure theres alot of people that say negative things about it, but its a really good game n.n
    I know! I especially have been wanting to play Final Fantasy XIII on it. :)
    Definetly then! Hopefully I can get one for my birthday or something like that.
    *high five* Haha. I usually stick to PS2, DSi, PSP, and I do not have my own PS3.
    Yup ^^
    All of those genres are my favorites too. I only play FPS when my brother gets me to though.
    I do not plan to. Ever since I discovered them my love for them has only grown. :)
    What video games do you like to play?
    I am completely confused why you messaged me and asked me that question two times. It was pretty random, no offense. Add me if you want again, but I thought you were a a bot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back