• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xurik

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Luxu and Master of Masters

Am I the only one that thinks the Master of Masters sounds just like Vanitas?
  2. X

Rubbish Racing

Well part of my problem is I know the short cuts for Grand Spree for example but I still wind up with like 5:05 And I definitely share your hatred for Ice Cream Off-Beat, they should have either 1) made the timing window bigger or 2) gotten somebody who knows enough about music to actually sync...
  3. X

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

Ventus FTW. Best command styles, most well rounded attack, speed, and defense. Am I the only one that didn't like playing as Aqua? After reading that Terra was the slowest of the three I assumed he would be my least favorite but I actually prefer him over Aqua. I mean magic is cool and all but...
  4. X

Rubbish Racing

Oh my god words cannot describe my hatred for Rumble Racing. At first I was like cool a mini-game that isn't an off beat "music" game. But then I get to the Mirage Arena, which for the most part I love. But why do I have to race over and over trying to shave 5 freaking seconds off my time just...
  5. X

Chronological Order?

Edit: my bad double posted
  6. X

Chronological Order?

Sorry I meant Castle of Dreams, all these damn castles are hard to keep up with when you're half asleep XP. Anyways CASTLE OF DREAMS has a lower battle level than Dwarf Woodlands but comes later in the story, that's what I meant to say. But thanks ajmrowland its cool to hear from someone who's...
  7. X

Chronological Order?

If I were to try this I would start with whatever world started first or ended sooner if that makes sense. Yeah I can see that being annoying. Speaking of the timeline though, I don't see why Dwarf Woodlands comes before Enchanted Dominion in Terra's timeline if DW has a higher battle level...
  8. X

Chronological Order?

Would it be worth it to play through BBS in chronological order according to the timeline? So it took me long enough but I finally started playing BBS (f**kin awesome btw) and I was wondering if having three separate save files going at once and playing through the worlds in the order they...
  9. X

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Not sure if this has been thrown out there but I think it'd be awesome to see Sora, Riku, and Kairi fight alongside Lea, Roxas, and Xion with Mickey being the 7th GoL. I know Roxas and Xion don't have physical forms perse but the...
  10. X

Did "Ansem" release Terra's heart too?

To start from the beginning, Terra's body was possessed by Xehanort at the end of BBS meaning Terra's body now contained his and Xehanort's hearts (also Eraqus' heart ended up in there too somehow). So after that the newly formed Terranort gets amnesia, starts going by Xehanort, and eventually...
Back