• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My sig. is full. The Fan club is up! If you can find the time please stop by for a visit!
    lol, I guess they do!

well, if I put it on my behind no one will see it, unless I want them too ;) Not that anyone will want to when I'm old
    Why not? They're pretty, and even if I dislike the game latter, it won't matter because all it is is a pretty design
    I've been fine, my parents now think I'm emo because I want a L'cie tatoo and I want blue hair highlights
    Doesn't really change anything about him after learning that (He's still a genious that made that tank (That I was sad to destroy just like Ezio ;_;) and I was completely unsurprised by the fact when I first played it) although I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad for the Ezio/Leo fangirls XD

Its still a funny awkward moment but I think the 'Hey-wassa-matta-you Altair?' scene was the funnier XD
    I'm not so sure it does that, but it certainly gives you a location... but I won't say anthing about it.
    Oh we see Leonardo's lover in it too. (Totally unnecessary info XD)
    I hope you can get it soon ;D
    Well I could buy a 1p sweet with it I guess... but I have no idea where the thing has been I could die because of it XD
    On the 11th of April I think.
    Oh I finally did the Leonardo DLC on Assassin's Creed. It was interesting I suppose, but I won't say anything to spoiler it. ;P I haven't had the chance to try the new multiplayer stuff from it though.
    ... I found a penny in my chocolate today... why on earth was there a penny in my chocolate?... ;_;
    Then you are a very unlucky person. :p
    I generally stay up really late so its my fault I get so tired.
    If you start so early what time do you finish?
    Had to wake up early today >_<
    8:45 is just too early for a lesson, don't you think?
    I'm basically a zombie during that one lesson. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back