• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh lol my bad.
    I think college here equals High School, but I'm not sure. How old are people usually when they are in high school?
    Just normal classes. Computing and Economics, not the most exciting lessons in the world. They are dragging me away from DA2 >_<
    Hey sorry I missed you online this weekend. We'll definitely have to try to play some uncharted 2 next weekend.
    Yeah, life gets in the way of important game playing XD College will get in the way of mine tomorrow. Damn you education :mad:
    Yeah I really liked Inception ^^
    lol XD
    Playing Dragon Age 2 again... I'm getting addicted. That happens with most games I play actually. Oh and I finally saw Inception yesterday which made me very happy. XD
    XD No need to worry, I'm not some random stranger who decided to add you to friends without even talking to you once. ;P
    Hows it going now?
    Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later *giggle*
    Not much, I need to get off to make dinner soon, then I'll have to fix my room. As it is my parents are threatening to hire the military to take it out of it's misery
    I know it's hard to stay away forever, I've only been back about 2 months from about a year long hiatus
    That's ok, I more reserve it for distant relatives, want to forget, like my crazy aunt Dawn and my cuzin who could have been the queen bee on 'Mean girls"
    Well, it does but on Wed, we just hang out for Awana (a church group were we talk about the Bible doctrine and memorize verses)
    We're a loving youth group, our old people don't hate us! (That is a big score for a youth group! At my last three churches we were hated)
    Oh, my youth group does likes doing service progects for the elders of the church, we have fun doing it.
    This last weekend we helped this one older lady clean out her garage and tidy up her yard (and she had a BIG yard with LOTS of leaves!)
    But it's fun to get stuff done while hanging with your friends!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back