• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 7Heartblade

Future Role of the Dream Eaters.

This would be a good nod to them, having one MAYBE two DE as summons. I hope they do get some sort of cameo.
  2. 7Heartblade

King Mickey

Why thank you sir :) I also think one reason Yen Sid sent Sora and Riku to waken the sleeping world was also that his world would have been restored. Bet the next we seem the Mysterious Tower it will pull a Radiant Garden and transform back into Symphony of Sorcery.
  3. 7Heartblade

King Mickey

My theory is this; Mickey, pete, donald and goofy from TT. Mickey went to TCoM to start learning how to wield a keybalde, donald and goofy came to support him (idk how pete got there). After his training he took Minnie who home world was TCoM and since she was a princess married mickey and...
  4. 7Heartblade

A few Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania Pictures

The organization XIII looks interesting wish i could read it. And yay! Art work of the Dream Eaters :D
  5. 7Heartblade

Past worlds

Thanks you! Well after seeing the sub.s and talking to friends we have a theory. MDG went to TCOM so mickey train and maybe could learn to be a wielder. Mickey fell in love with minnie and took her back to timeless river. We still can't think of how pete got there. As for SoS I think when the...
  6. 7Heartblade

Past worlds

Like was symphony of sorcery whole then the heartless destroyed it, and yen sid saved his tower? Was Minnie from The Country of the Musketeers then went with mickey to DC? or do they leave us hanging?
  7. 7Heartblade

Past worlds

Thats really doesn't answer my question.... >.>
  8. 7Heartblade

Time

It wasn't that part is was during the 2nd trip to traverse town
  9. 7Heartblade

Time

So I was watching the sub of HKDDD and they talk about how time moves differently in each world...this gets my hopes up for the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland.
  10. 7Heartblade

Past worlds

So dose it ever explain what The Country of the Musketeers is about? Like is Minnie originally from that world and how did Pete get there? And was mysterious tower broke off the rest of symphony of sorcery?
  11. 7Heartblade

Dreameater pictures

So are Kingnaya, cirucs panda and nekusnake the only rare ones? And do you ever see them as nightmares?
  12. 7Heartblade

Dreameater pictures

I'll have a handsome pegause named Fantasia and the dragon-dragon named Long :D
  13. 7Heartblade

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

There all great lol now i only need to see them as spirits and the rare ones lol thank you again :D
  14. 7Heartblade

Dreameater pictures

Thank you, I'm glad I'd ask. The dream eaters are the thing that made me really intreated in this game and its sad they are the thing we knew least about. Now all we need are the rare ones.
  15. 7Heartblade

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Can you post pics of the dream eaters?
  16. 7Heartblade

Braig or Xigbar

I think it was Braig and Isa. My reasoning is that those who where to indipendent to become the new Organization returned to human form, while the rest turned into X-clones.
  17. 7Heartblade

Dreamer Eaters

Me too. Just all around info bout the cute guys would nice.
  18. 7Heartblade

Reports

Just wondering if any one new what they where 0.0
  19. 7Heartblade

Reports

In the game it looks like you get another set of reports anyone know what they are or say?
  20. 7Heartblade

Dreamer Eaters

I think. And yeah both seek the keyholes of sleep but spirits plant good dreams and eat bad ones and the nightmares do the opposite.
Back