• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Remember Me?

Wow this place brings back memories, I was a massive forum go-er here from around 2005-8 and figured the grown up version of me should probably pop in and say hi again! It's been far too long and I somehow remember some of the usernames still active have become key members of staff (I'm looking...
  2. C

Fallen Soldier [Sonnet]

The words of the dead ring in my eardrums Their shrill screams haunt my ev'ry waking thoughts As I lay dying, staring at the sun Wondering 'bout battles I hath not fought Crimson blood trickles down my exposed leg As pale colours dash across my cold eyes like a deer prancing near the...
  3. C

[GIFTS] Secret Santa 2008

Well yeah, 9 of the 11 entrants have submitted there pieces for Secret Santa. I don't know where the others are so apologies to the two users who are missing out. You can pester the members who were supposed to make the tags for you, or they could post here once they've finished (which better be...
  4. C

R.I.P. Free Radical :(

Because Timesplitters: Future Perfect was the best console FPS ever. And it had monkeys, with guns (we'll ignore the fact that they made haze) Disturbance In The Workforce: Free Radical Shuts Down bawl now kthnx
  5. C

Album(s) of the Year

Because it's near enough the end of the year to make this a worthwhile list. Basically give a list of the best album(s) you've acquired over the year which were released this year and say what makes them AoTY worthy 1) Thrice - The Alchemy Index Vols III+IV Air and Earth - Lyrically awesome...
  6. C

you're a bum, you're a punk, you're an old slut on junk

because christmas music is awesome go
  7. C

lulz scrabble swearing

Mother's fury over Nintendo Scrabble game that taught her son swear words | Mail Online Got link from somewhere else, don't for one minute assume i'd go on the Daily Mail website off of my own volition...
  8. C

Help/Support ► Erasure

In short i've established that however much I like this specific girl, i understand that it will never work out in a relationship, partly because we're flatmates and we're going to live together for the next two years or so, and partly because I don't wish to upset the strong balance of...
  9. C

so hai i'm a shitty advert that makes noise

that jungle thing (usually on forum home page) annoys the hell out of me, especially when listening to music and it just resonates, ruining song flow. Anywho shit sux can we get rid??
  10. C

Monologue

Tis a bit of a long'un folks. Just wrote this for University Student Arts Event this evening, it's basically a dramatic monologue about a guy who has a weird evening. Always imagine there is someone else who the guy is having a conversation with... Be warned, this piece contains a lot of...
  11. C

The Demise of Latin ?

BBC NEWS | UK | Councils ban use of Latin terms Christ General discussion of political interference on the count of stupid people also goes here kthnx
  12. C

So i'm doing stand up

Basically I lost a bet to a friend, ergo I had to sign up for an act at my student arts festival come the end of the month. It's only a ten minute set but if anyone has any ideas about how to act, or what indeed to 'humourise' then all assistance will be greatly appreciated. I'm not really...
  13. C

Man Eats 20lb Burger

CLEARFIEL D, Pa. - It took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon. A meat marathon, that is. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser: a 15-pound burger with toppings and a bun that brought...
  14. C

Blue Screen Dreams [poem]

Me again, another meh-fest of poetry beckons. Blue Screen Dreams Your voice is a spell that dissolves all these chains of a self imposed hell leaving no visible remains Your face is a sculpture mastered by no man alive the knows no boundary of culture its beauty ne'er will die...
  15. C

(G)listen [POEM]

Yeah I got bored at uni the other day, so I went outside and stared at the lake for a while, and created this hokum about the sea, partly inspired by the song Kings Upon The Main by Thrice. (G)listen You sit their vacantly exposed behind an array of towering creatures whom sit...
  16. C

House of the Dead: Overkill

Gametrailers.com - House of the Dead: Overkill - Debut Trailer I LOVE YOU SEGA Seriously, I do. Can't wait for the game Apparently the filter effects are going to be kept in the game as well, which looks awesome...
  17. C

[MUSIC] One Day As A Lion

Rage Against the Machine frontman unveils new band | News | guardian.co.uk Music Wait, Rage's front man, with Mars Volta and Royal Trux, with EP later on this month. I make that Pimm's o Clock In short, I can't effin wait
  18. C

[MOVIE] Perfect Blue

I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a thread at all about this movie. Anywho Perfect Blue is the work of the genius Satoshi Kon, and is in essence a psychological thriller, complete with all those marvellous introspective mindfu**ery moments that made the last two episodes of Evangelion so...
  19. C

Castlevania: Judgement

Making the Castlevania series a 3D Fighting game for the Wii? See for yourself GoNintendo » Blog Archive » Nintendo Power reveals Castlevania Judgement for Wii…a 3d fighter?!- What are you waiting for?
  20. C

Better to be safe than sorry...

Oddest/Best forum advert ever ?!?!?!
Back