• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Would you go to Kh2 Consumer Demo Day?

Hey would you be willing to drive down to sacramento californa to be apart of the KH2 consumer demo day were you get to play the game about a month before it is released in the USA. For the origonal KH it came out about 25 days before it was released, now i know some of you are lucky enough to...
  2. Z

Possable world for KH2

Everyone knows how Noruma is like, "There will alot of new suprises in kh2 that no one knows aobut yet" like mabey a new world, that has been kept under wraps. So i have been thinking about all of the Classic Disney movies like Bambi Cinderella and aristicats (the classic cartoon movies) and...
  3. Z

When did you first see Kh1?

OK, now before some people get all upseat and are like "This thread is pointless! This belongs in the KH1 section! OMFG WHO CARES!?" I just thought that ithis could be somehting people could talk about because their isn't any new trailors and such, the Flamers on this Forum is amazing when it...
  4. Z

Sora is actually two years older!

ok ok i know sora is only suposed to be 15 in Kh2 because it was a year after kh1 and he was fourteen in kh1. but think about it Kh2 is a year AFTER kh1 (meaning that kh2 start a year after the exacte moment sora beats the shit out of ansem). so if sora was already 14 when kh1 started, then...
  5. Z

BHK is another KBM because?

Hey all, you know how people say that BHK is another keyblade master. Well I have always wondered, why is he one? Then remembered that the keyblade chooses its master, and it was supposed to be Riku, but then he lost his heart to Ansem by opening it to darkness, leaving it with Sora. So the...
  6. Z

Kingdom Key Forever!

Ok you guys might feel differently but in Kh1 it bugged the crap out of me that you had to switch keys to have the stronger one, like going to the Tarzan key, witch is ugly but if you want to be stronger you have to do it. Personally i didn't like that and my favoirte key is the Kingdom key. Now...
  7. Z

Goofy and Donalds outfits.

Ok if you beat Kh1 and go through all of the credits you see another cutscean (Which you probably all know this =P). It is of goofy and donald and sora chaseing pluto in the crossroad area, this scean is also the exact one that opens up CoM (I think). But my question is this. In that paticular...
  8. Z

What are they called again?

((Ok this is going to sound stupid but a famos quote once said "A person who asks a question is only a fool of a second, but a person who never askes a question is a fool forever" ok so ima fool for a sec but i need to know!) Alrighty, calle me a N00b but whatever. What are thoes heartless...
  9. Z

Dont know were to put this.

OK so at: http://kh2.co.uk/ It said on Jlu 31, 2005 (today) that "If anyone cares the KH Novel was released today." And i was wondering has anyone else heard about his? and i didn't know were to put this (Kh2? Kh?) hence the name. SO i put it here were i got the most viewers in hopes of my...
  10. Z

What is Square Enix/Disney thinking?

OK we all know how the release date for KH2 it about as un set in stone as sand. First it was in fall, then in January then in 2005(meaning in december) and now its back to winter again (meaning as late as march). So what is Square/Disney thinking about why they should change the date on us? I...
  11. Z

Are Video Games/Computer Better Then TV?

((Ok i know this doesn't Have any thing to do with KH except that Kh is a Video game, so say im spamming whatever delet it if you feel that way i am just curious to see if people belive the same as me.)) OK for all of you have have mom's Dad's Guardians Etc. Im sure you have all heard the same...
  12. Z

What if S E Came out with a line of games like FF?

Ok lets say that the KH fan base never gets smaller and only gets bigger. So the big head honcho guys at S E are like lets keep the money rolling in and make a sorta FF game line of KH. Would you, or would you not want the charecters to change with each game? WOuld you want it so stay with sora...
  13. Z

Jump Fiesta Help

Hey for some reason when i download the Jump Fiesta trailor it commes across an error in my Windows Media Play, and i have tried a download from three different servers, and got the same results and every thing. SO fursterated i rebooted my computer with origonal factory settings, (had to...
  14. Z

Not So Many Keyblades?

Ok I have spent alot of time looking over all the stuff from KH-1 and www.ansemreport.com, and have come to a conclusion that there arnt as many keyblades as people think(three infact only 3). Like in the KH-1 people thought that sora had alot of different keyblades (kingdom key, oblivion...
Back