• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What's the 411 on Entertainment? (A Much Needed Intervention)

Fear not, I'm not really asking that question, I'm answering it. I thought it was time for a little intervention, because no offense to Music and Video Games, but that half of the Entertainment World aside, it's been a bit overwhelming as of late as far as TV and Movies have been concerned...
  2. T

That Time Again: Season Finales and Network Upfronts!

Byline: Tommy S. Once again TV enters its annual storm before the 4-month calm, as all five major networks will be revealing their official Fall 2007 TV schedules to press and advertisers this week during the annual upfronts, as we get set to find out which shows are passing on and which are...
  3. T

Devil May Cry 4

Byline: Tommy S. Finally got around to trying out the Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition ... wow, in doing so, I was instantly reminded of why I friggin' love this series so effin' much. My God, it makes me almost want to start a countdown to the long-awaited release of Devil May Cry 4 this...
  4. T

YOUR "2007 in Film"

Byline: Tommy S. Well, I thought I should finally give some well-deserved attention to the world of movies and ask you what YOUR 2007 films are. And how appropriate indeed, considering that this year has already been, and will continue to be, a historic year for movies, especially compared to...
  5. T

In Search of Better TV Programming ...

Well I'm gonna be extremely and uncharacteristically frank on this one. I am in dire need of two good shows to add to my pain-stakingly molded "regular line-up" of TV programs. The problem is, I keep a very tight lease on what I watch and try to keep it as diverse (in terms of both genre and...
  6. T

Thursday Nights Back in Full Force

... at least for however much of the season there is left. Yes, with only a month or so left in the 2006-2007 season, all of your Thursday night favorites have returned to make the barren-wasteland-not-that-long-ago once again a night of "Must See TV." Tonight was uniquely jampacked and...
  7. T

Grindhouse

Given Kill Bill (2003), Sin City (2005), V for Vendetta (2006), 300 (2007), and Grindhouse (2007), can you pick out which of these recent films doesn't belong? Hmm, I guess it would be the one that had nothing to do with Tarantino, Rodriguez, or Frank Miller, wouldn't it? Certainly not the...
  8. T

The Condemned

Holy crap, apparently it's not enough that we have to hear about this film every 30 minutes of WWE broadcasting, at WrestleMania, during TV commercial breaks, but now Facebook is actually selling out to WWE Films and giving this film the exclusive, VIP treatment? Jesus, they'll get hundreds of...
  9. T

Wrestlemania 23 - Possibly the Worst Ever

Let us take a good look at this year's Wrestlemania card when compared to those of recent Wrestlemanias. I did this same thing two years ago to show how weak WM21's card was, but even 21's craps all over this year's. I think some people have forgotten that this is WRESTLEMANIA, not just some...
  10. T

South Park Season 11

Well, if "Lost" turns out to be disappointing on Wednesdays, I can always count on one of the longest-running comedies on TV today to make up for it. Even with the sad state of sitcoms today, South Park never fails to rise up (pun intended). The always satirical, always controversial, and...
  11. T

NCAA Tournament on FACEBOOK

Seeing as how the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is about to begin on Mar. 11, Facebook, in its infinite wisdom, took the liberty of once again creating their fantasy tournament thingy for all to participate in. I didn't have a Facebook last year, so I don't know how it went down last year...
  12. T

Riddle That Will Screw With Your Brain

Okay, before you read this and decide to embark upon trying to solve this brain-teasing mother, make sure that you don't have anything else to do in the next few hours. Because trust me, not being able to solve this WILL be killing you. All right, first let me give my mini-disclaimer by...
  13. T

Favorite Carrier Zords in Power Rangers History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers:_Operation_Overdrive Seeing as how Season 15 of the show (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive) has now premiered world-wide, I thought I'd reminisce about a specific, key feature of the show that hopefully will make a return this season. I really miss...
  14. T

Valentine's Day Hookup ... WTF?

http://www.tv.com/feature/valentine-hookup/?sub_nav=claire_bennet This is completely retarded. TV.com has really committed a no-no today with this retarded Valentine's game. You do NOT play matchmaker with the characters of "Heroes," "24," "Lost," and "Supernatural." It's just plain stupid...
  15. T

Best Night of Comedy (most tolerable is more like it)

Well, I think it's safe to say that this is a topic that doesn't get discussed very frequently. And why is that? Probably because nowadays new sitcoms usually don't last past half a season, and ones that have been around for a while people have forgotten still even exist. Is it because much...
  16. T

Bridge to Terabithia ... Now That Brings Back Memories

Creepy ones. When I first heard about this Disney novel adaptation, I knew that the title sounded familiar. Upon further investigation, I came across the creepy cover art online and immediately recognized it as "that" creepy book I read in 4th Grade (this was before reading had become the...
  17. T

The Monday Night Wars Return

In the 90s WWE and WCW battled each other in what became known as the "Monday Night Wars," with RAW eventually overcoming Nitro. In just one week the Monday Night Wars will begin anew. And this time, we're talking viewership of 25-30 million (combined). Involved? The networks of NBC and FOX...
  18. T

64th Annual Golden Globe Awards

Well, I'd already downloaded the first 4 AMAZING Hours of 24 Season 6 through leaks earlier on, so I was free to watch the 3-hour long 64th annual Golden Globes on NBC. That also meant that I didn't have to watch 24 last night, which consisted of a special Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on ABC...
  19. T

Pop Culture Clash 2007!

Think you know your pop culture? Characters from your favorite TV shows, Movies, Video Games, Books, etc. once again assemble in a tourny-style bout to determine who is the "ultimate champion of champions." Err ... not really. Actually, the purpose of this is really just to put things into...
  20. T

People's Choice and Golden Globes Just Over the Horizon!

Well, I wasn't too keen on Queen Latifah hosting, but hey, she made it work. I won’t go over everything, as there were quite a few awards squeezed into two hours, but hey, all of the important ones will get mentioned (or just the ones that I want to). It was great to see the ENTIRE cast of...
Back