• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A new one

I think this one is my best yet tbh :p : V1: V2: P.S.:Don't mind the anti-rip it's(look beyond it XD)
  2. D

Newest

So ye another one : V1: V2: CnC
  3. D

Another 'decent' one

Just like the title says (as i'm getting the hang of it/learning it): CnC
  4. D

First 'decent'

Here is my first decent GIMP sig (my first one without tuts and basic knowledge was utter crap :p). But ye nothing big/special but just 'decent'. So ye CnC
  5. D

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

i was looking for this thanx xal
  6. D

*SPOILER* The Sephiroth in Kingdom hearts 2 is even harder than the first one

could someone give me the links of the battle videos please?:)
  7. D

Release Date in UK

i don't think that's true it can but we will see i heard it's coming to europe in october so we have to wait...
  8. D

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

wow sephi is gonna be hard! but how do you upgrade your dash lvl then?
  9. D

Selling out already???

i live in europe so i can't resereve it before there is a release date for europe.but as soon i know the release date i pre order it.
  10. D

Kairi VS Namine

kairi namine is to boring
  11. D

Pictures of New Keyblades?

does someone also have the statistics of the nex keyblades like theyre power and what they do?
  12. D

Your Favourite Drive Form!!!!

brave form ownezzz
  13. D

Better Quality of Sora vs ----

roxas got seriously owned in that movie :p
  14. D

summon level?

sorry this off-topic but can SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt make his signature smaller because it's very disturbing and it kinda ruins the layout...
  15. D

Trinity Limit Video + Another Prideland Boss Battle

w00t and i thought the first trinity limit was tha bomb.
  16. D

Wow... just wow...

it's a cool fight but i have to go with what muffin said the guy is just clubbering like a chicken with no head
  17. D

Pictures of New Keyblades?

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38709 there's a chart of the keyblades with pictures of them
  18. D

Debate on KH2 Spoilers

i just can't resist my self to look at the spoilers because kh2 comes out in europe around oktober
  19. D

Sora vs. King Mickey

i think sora would kick mickeys butt because sora has alot more skills and is better with the keyblade(that's what i think)
  20. D

roxas sora ansem and diz

ansem vs diz
Back