• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 3

Is it possible...

The Organization XIII robes... they are so cool... is there way to buy thoes robes... i want one.
  2. 3

fighting the demon...

Just to be safe... what would be a safe level to fight sephiroth?
  3. 3

Custom Order..!

If we could create our own order, what would your name be and what would your weapon be? (please use real names, rearange them, then put X somewhere) I'd be Xesan, the Emperor of Twilight! my weapon will be a... two small ninja swords (not Larxene's weapon)
  4. 3

Timeless River

Who's looking forward to Timeless River?
  5. 3

Prequal or Sequal

Do you think KHIII would be better as a Prequal or Sequal? If it were a prequal... that be cool! A sequal i think would just be more confusing...
  6. 3

Axel

this maybe obvious, but Axel's name is Alex.
  7. 3

The first night...

The day the game arrives, i won't be able to sleep that night. I'll play all night until the next day. Screw homework and school, KHII is much more important. I'm not going to school until i beat it! Who cares if my grades go down, i dont care! KHII is more important!!! How are you going to...
  8. 3

Hallow Bastion..?

Isn't the old castle of Hallow Bastion gone? it sounds like it's still around. I know the people their bulit a new town. but... i don't know... help!
  9. 3

Heartless or Nobodies..?

If the Heartless and Nobodies had an all out war over power... which do you think would win... I'd pick the Heartless... why? because if their strength in numbers.
  10. 3

S+n

Wouldn't be cool to see Sephiroth work with the Nobodies... I mean he could try to overthrow Xenmas, and become leader..!
  11. 3

Heartless War?

What is this Heartless War i hear about? here's what i think... Saix set a trap for Sora or something like that. Please correct me...
  12. 3

Order...

:confused: What are the order of worlds you go through in this game? i all know is that Twilight Town is first...
  13. 3

Malificent returns..?

Is it true that Malificent returns? But how i thought she was killed by her own darkness. If so... i'd like to kick her dragon fat ass again!
  14. 3

A most unspeakable evil...

the night before KHII is released, i'm going to break into my local gamestop to get my copy before the rest of you guys... hahaha!!! who's with me!:D
  15. 3

Fairies???

What is the purpose of the 3 fairies Yuna, Riku, and Paine?
  16. 3

EG Monthly Review

:D Today, i got the EG for this month and here was their response for KHII exactly as read... "This game is looking miles ahead better than the first game. The Disney-themed worlds here- from Pirates of the Carribean's live action seas to from the techy, neon-lit enviroments of Tron- are much...
  17. 3

FF Summons

If you could bring a FF Summon for KHII what would it be? I'd want to see Anima from FFX:D or maybe Shiba
  18. 3

Wizard? (possible spoiler)

Has anyone here have seen a second wizard, almost like Merlin but a different person?
  19. 3

Ultimania Alpha

Has anyone here goten the KHII Ultimania Alpha? or where to find it?:confused:
  20. 3

Challange...

Who do you think would be the most challenging Organization member besides Xenmas? I think Xaldin or Saix would be the hardest, i read lots of complaints of Xaldin and Saix.
Back