• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Official Kingdom Hearts Timeline

As I'm reading through these posts, people seem to "mix" up times thus inconsistent theories are created. I think that perhaps in order to help w/ the theories for the future of KH, a timeline would be helpful. I know Jiminy's Journal is suppose to do that...but it really is not that helpful...
  2. P

Glitch or actual meaning???

Well unfortunately i have died as Sora in RE:COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Sora is free floating in mid air, looking dead. I have also died as Riku in RE: COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Riku is free floating in mid air...
  3. P

Heartless Issue in Castle Oblivion

Part I: After reading another thread, I think everyone generally agreed that the heartless from floors 1-12 were imaginary or a figment of sora's memory. This completely makes sense because if sora would die (aka I failed at defeating a group of heartless), we are taken to the screen where it...
  4. P

Do World's have a nobody?

Just a quick thought. When a strong hearted being loses there heart to the darkness, a nobody is created. Does that mean that would include a world? World's should have a considerably strong heart since, well, they are worlds. So technically, each one should have a nobody. In KH, the only...
  5. P

Numerology and Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Welllllllllll as i am a senior in high school and taking calc classes, one who takes high up math tends to look at numbers in different ways. I was looking at the two numbers that have been given so far for KH358/2. This being 358/2 and 152. Now if u divide 358 by two u get 179. Now...
  6. P

Namine and Names

Before I made this post, I did a quick bit of research and I found nothing on this topic. In Com and KH2, was it ever described how Namine received her name(since shes a special case, i realize her name wouldn't be kairi with an x, but her name must come from somewhere)??? Actually, when it...
  7. P

Xion Still Alive?

So i know no one has exactly speculated whether or not she is alive yet...however there is some potential proof she may still be alive. And heres my simple proof: Remember the organization "memorial" room in KH2, there was not a 14th tombstone/gateway/memorial (whatever the hell u want to call...
  8. P

KH3 Keyblade Idea

Wouldn't it be cool if you could work on your keyblades and they would level up as you worked on them. Sort of similar to the Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal weapon idea. This way you would be obligated to actually use all the keyblades.
  9. P

KH1 Summons...Nobodies?!?

I was thinking, from KH1, what if summons such as bambi and simba are actually nobodies because the fairly godmother said something like "the ones with strongest hearts when there worlds were destroyed, were encased into these gems". This makes me think because in KH2 they say people with strong...
  10. P

Two other worlds!!!,maybe

Hey i was just watching the jump festa trailer and during the gummi ship sequence i saw something i never took notice to. ON the bottom right hand corner, there is a picture of what looks like a world to me. And i compared them to Mulan's world picture and the Olympus colliseum world and they do...
Back