• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

BBS Leaked Trailer

here's a link to a vid I found on youtube. It claims that it's the video that we've come to know as the BBS LEaked trailer. However, unlike the one hosted here, it has more translation. WHen watching the version on KHI, I noticed MX talking a lot - A LOT - and there being very little...
  2. I

Of Kingdom Hearts...Of Worlds and Men

Every time you encounter KH in the games, someone is begging something from it. XH wanted the power of darkness, he cried out for it and instead he got a crazy dose of light that destroyed him. Xemnas wanted his heart and cried out to KH for it, yet all he got was a heavy dose of "NO". What...
  3. I

HO SNAP BRAINSTORM

Maybe this is just dumb me but here goes...Remember KHFM when xemnas came and fought you, it turns out that it really happened? Well, it seems to me like your fight with terra is the same thing, just different people...if that's true then he couldn't be xehanort transformed or cloned or morphed...
  4. I

The Idea of Sleep

The Idea of Sleep~New Enemy Theory Included :D It's obvious that sleep plays a big role in KH, not only does a game start with it, one ends with it, and another apparently says that it started it all. So what, exactly, does Sleep have to do in terms of symbols or story? In KH1, sora goes to...
  5. I

How can Coded even exist???

Remember in the beginning of KH2 when the gang wakes up, they forgot why they were there, so they ask Jiminy to check his journal, but everything was gone! We know that Coded is gonna be about some weird thing about his journal that was about KH1, but said journal was erased by Castle Obilvion...
  6. I

What's up with the Memory Skyscrape fight???

In Deep Dive, you see Roxas going to the Memory Skyscraper to fight with Riku. But before he does a bunch of heartless attack him...If heartless only exist to collect hearts, why would they attack Roxas, who is a nobody and therefore(by definition) has no heart? It's obvious that the heartless...
  7. I

The Keyblade...

Maybe this was asked before but how exactly does this Roxas with the keyblade thing work? Are his keyblades the same as Sora's? or are oblivion and oathkeeper each their own, separate from the KK?(and I don't mean it literally btw) If they are the same, then how could sora also have the...
  8. I

Where are they now?

Even after the events of KHI, the Princesses of Heart are still quite an enigma. I mean, we know they're beings with no darkness in their hearts, but besides that, not much is known about them. We also know that if one can assemble them, they can open Kingdom Hearts. What I want to know is...
  9. I

Master Xehanort Pics

Does anyone have a CLEAR picture of Master Xehanort with his keyblade in view (or at least the one he's using?) Cause watching the vids on youtube isn't clear enough for me to get a sketch of it myself due to pixelation from fast motion =.= any help is appreciated (If you need a time frame...
Back