• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Give Me Some Advice?

Two months ago I had a theft by taking felony for $500. I was put in jail and I have my court date two weeks from now. I know the consequence carriers a minimum year of jail time. Now I want to know if there's a chance of it being dropped with a few facts; I have a full time job, i'm starting...
  2. X

Theft by Taking~Requesting Information

About two months ago I was charged with a felony theft by taking of exactly $500. I was sent to jail for two nights then made bond. I got my court date today two weeks from now. My questions is what kind of sentence I could get for this? Would it be probation or jail time? It is my first offense...
  3. X

Online Money

Anyone know of any legit sites to make money online without having to pay for anything? Like doing some small time jobs not anything like programming or even blogging as I hate writing but things that can be done my most people?
  4. X

Help?

Hey I don't know if anyone plays Starcraft at all. But I was wondering something; you see on youtube people who have youtube channels to commentate on starcraft games. I was wanting to know what kind of gear or programs I would have to have to start up my own channel to begin commentating myself.
  5. X

Computer Engineering

So yeah, i've been trying to decide on a major. Something that I have some pretty good knowledge on and that would be a fun job with pretty good pay. I went from film to business management, back to film and now contemplating whether or not I should do this. I love computers, know quite a bit as...
  6. X

Inventions

So I was wondering, what type of small time of medium pitches do you guys have that would help people? I've come up with several that I wish I had the money to put into use but couldn't. So anyone ever had an idea or pitch they would like to share??
  7. X

FF13 clips

Where can I get the FMV's for them? Bluelaguna doesnt have them and I really don't want to go through the process of getting videos from youtube, takes too long. So any other sites?
  8. X

Number 2

Alright, well I already have a battle going with the Citrus Cult, and it's going fine but I usually like doing 2 battles at once. So with that, anyone wanting to do a power battle, continuum, posts regularly, good grammar, and some experience. Let me know.
  9. X

Request Please

Wanting anyone to hopefully make this into a signature and an avatar as well. Would REALLY appreciate it. Also want Limitless faded into the background of the sig. Other than that, I don't have any special requests. Thanks in advance.
  10. X

AMV's

Anyone have the link to download the trial version of Sony Vegas? And does anyone know any good sights for clips for AMV's. Haven't done it in a while so I don't remember.
  11. X

Back In Black

Yo, haven't done this in about a year or two. But wanting a match. Someone with literacy, grammar, good character, and skill. I'll post a bio once someone accepts.
  12. X

An Endless Cycle Of Advancement and New Eras

History writes down many things that come and go. If you look deep enough within the ink placed on paper, it shows a pattern. One that is a large fear to anyone who lives, regardless of status. Humans were meant to evolve and thrive off of a theory known as survival of the fittest. We as humans...
  13. X

Hello

Well I thought I'd introduce myself to this thread since this is where i'm going to spend a majority of my time on these forums. So hello and hope to see yall in the section. I will have a roleplay up very soon so come join.
Back