• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8

Fanfiction ► Operation Plan 0.2

Another one of my worthless fan-fictions. I personally don’t think this one was as good as my ‘Special Promise’ one. Feel free to comment—I take any type of criticism, but will won’t take someone throwing a soda can at me. *glares at you suspiciously* +++ Chapter One: ‘Things are close at hand...
  2. 8

Dragon Knights: And then there were Three

The Seal of the Light Dragon Shin has long ago been broken by the Dragon Lord Lykouleon. The Seal of the Fire Dragon Honoo has been broken, and was given to Rath, the humanoid Yokai child. The Seal of the Water Dragon Kahaku has just recently been broken by Rune, the Elfin Prince. But the Seals...
  3. 8

Fanfiction ► Love,War,and Tears

Um....how old is Ryoko? If she were somewhere in her twenties i'd understand, but if she is a teenager...well...us teenagers dont even know what love is. we claim to know, but we dont. and since they go to school.........seriously this story makes no sense whatsoever but ill read it anyway. (im...
  4. 8

Fanfiction ► Love,War,and Tears

It’s really good, I gotta give you a hand up for that. But Tenchi seems like a little bit of a cry-baby for this stupid decision (how old is he anyway?) and so then why would two girls like a cry-baby? I thought at the beginning that there was this sort of ‘sacrifice-ritual’ that has to take...
  5. 8

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

um..............its getting less and less funny. but its still funny. keep going!
  6. 8

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero

Re: A New Breed of Hero:The Beginning Its going into the story a little too fast, the characters are a little too unrealistic, not the kind of thing I like to read…but good work anyway.
  7. 8

Fanfiction ► The Special Promise

Thankyou very much! *bows several times* I was planning on killing Akiko in the very beginning because I designed the chapters first (just to let you know.) Anyway, another fanfiction of mine should be starting up pretty soon, but in the mean time, sayonara!
  8. 8

it's just so sad...

ooooooooooooooooh okie dokie
  9. 8

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

*clappy clappy* very very very goooooood!!!
  10. 8

This is the Final Chapter. --- Chapter Five: The Special Promise Riku slowly lifted his head from his arms. That was it. Akiko was gone. She had done self-destruct, yet, why wasn’t he dead? He couldn’t understand it! The Keyblade was in the middle of the room, dug into the ground. Next to it...
  11. 8

Fanfiction ► Books

im writing a book. wanna hear the beginning? Here it is!!! THE FIRE ROSE higher from the ground as the wind began to pick up. The cackling fire extinguished any screams that came from within the village. Further inside, near the village square, any remaining survivors were slain with blades...
  12. 8

Chapter 4: The Trade “What are you going to do?” he asked. “If you don’t kill me and Kairi, you won’t be able to get your soul back. They’ll keep it forever. How about we steal it from them?” Akiko hunched her shoulders. “No. Only Axel’s hand can open it. And we cannot smash it. It is...
  13. 8

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Final Impact

I didn’t mean it. Really! It was a right intention to bash David up, and right it was! He was sneaking around as if he had just stolen the crown jewels of England! I knew he was hiding something—or from something. And he was coming near my house, too! We have expensive silverware, you know! Just...
  14. 8

Final Fantasy X: Savior's Children

It has been many hundreds of years since Yuna took up her staff and banished Sin forever. The time of the Calm has lasted far more than just ten years, and for those hundreds of years, people have been happy. But in these times of peace, people have begun to quarrel amongst themselves. Countries...
  15. 8

the blonde kid? alright...but i dont know much about him...except that heez blonde. thats about all i know.
  16. 8

it's just so sad...

oh is THAT it? cool!
  17. 8

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

How do you get the one winged angel? Do you defeat sephiroth or sumfin? And how do you get the diamond dust one? Are the two of them only exclusive to kh2 or is it in kh too?
  18. 8

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp Plot (1)—a pack of legendary giants have protected the 9 worlds since the beginning of time. Nothing has been strong enough to befall them, until now. A secret rebellion committee called the “Grey Sabres” have bred 10 Dragons destined to take over the worlds. One in...
  19. 8

it's just so sad...

yayness. and sorry i said it wrong i dont have a GAME BOY ADVANCE to play kh CoM
  20. 8

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

i like kyle. he seems kool. and kairi is HOT
Back