• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The goldpanner Fanclub©

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm so sorry for being late, but happy birthday to you, gold.

Wish you will soon be a hottest woman in your uni. :3

Eh... I don't know but what is hair straighter doing for? Does it make your hair more... spiral...?

...and we didn't even throw a Party?

Oh, well, Happy B-Day AGAIN, Luv!

34g3fd3.jpg

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re:

I'm so sorry for being late, but happy birthday to you, gold.

Wish you will soon be a hottest woman in your uni. :3

Eh... I don't know but what is hair straighter doing for? Does it make your hair more... spiral...?

♥ Thank you, King!

Haha~ that will take a loooooot of work!

A hair straighter is just some hot tongs, and they can make the hair straight or curly (spiral) depending on the technique you use! But most people use it for making hair straight:

straightening.jpg

...and we didn't even throw a Party?

Oh, well, Happy B-Day AGAIN, Luv!

34g3fd3.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you~
Love you, Lady o3o

huanglulu

All I really wanted was a hair straighter and to have fun with my friends~ lol

Hope you did have fun with your friends :D

♥ Thank you, King!

A hair straighter is just some hot tongs, and they can make the hair straight or curly (spiral) depending on the technique you use! But most people use it for making hair straight:

Making a hair straight does take alot of work XD. Is your hair straight or curly?

kingofgame981

Awards
Hey guys, I'm back for the short trip to the beach with my family today. I swear that I never come to the beach near my city anymore, except the beach in the north and the middle of my country, with the pure water like the other country on oversea, white sand...

It's bad that I can't take any pictures even though I've bring (I forgot how to write this word in the past...) it with me. But with this trip, I feel more comfortable and relaxable... <3 Oh yeah, craps is relly good, and fishes too. :3

♥ Thank you, King!

straightening.jpg

Oh, so that's... hair straighter. I wonder how you looks like when your hair is straighter? I wish to see it soon. :3

kingofgame981

Awards
Okay, I don't know how say it, but you relly, relly make me feel more love you. (I mean more than the fan :3)

Well, I just read the translation that you had translated on the 3rd volume of KH 358/2 Days, and... it came... likes you give me a source of inspiration. This's kind of embarrasing, but it's real, yeah, relly.

Haha... ok, I've to go. :3

Oh, btw, do you know who had scanned those illustration of 3rd volume? Cause it's relly like the HQ RAW manga that I always want.

Damn it...! I relly forgot, thank you for the translation. :3

Last edited:

huanglulu

Hey guys, I'm back for the short trip to the beach with my family today. I swear that I never come to the beach near my city anymore, except the beach in the north and the middle of my country, with the pure water like the other country on oversea, white sand...

It's bad that I can't take any pictures even though I've bring (I forgot how to write this word in the past...) it with me. But with this trip, I feel more comfortable and relaxable... <3 Oh yeah, craps is relly good, and fishes too. :3

Oh, so that's... hair straighter. I wonder how you looks like when your hair is straighter? I wish to see it soon. :3

Glad you had a relaxing and fun trip to the beach :D sadly you couldnt take any pictures :(

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Was the beach near your city not so good...? I love the beach~

I might post a pic someday XD

Okay, I don't know how say it, but you relly, relly make me feel more love you. (I mean more than the fan :3)

Well, I just read the translation that you had translated on the 3rd volume of KH 358/2 Days, and... it came... likes you give me a source of inspiration. This's kind of embarrasing, but it's real, yeah, relly.

Aww, thank you, King! I'm so glad you were inspired. But, I'm sure it was Ms. Kanemaki's inspiring words, not really me XD

Oh, btw, do you know who had scanned those illustration of 3rd volume? Cause it's relly like the HQ RAW manga that I always want.

Damn it...! I relly forgot, thank you for the translation. :3

Olivia did those, and no worries!

Z

Zulkir

Why helllooooo there chaps. Ima reeealy tired and I can't sleeeeeep. Sooooo I'm goooing to let my A.D.D rrrrraamble in this eere thread mwheehehe.

First aaand foreeeemost.

1) By which do what we do for also by with for without?

aaand tttwooooo

2) heheh...hehehehehhe...hehehehehehehehhehehe...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't like to stress teh fact that teh Gold Panner rocks, but she just does.

teh...teh teh teh....i llliiike that word. mwhehehaaaaeee

hutt.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Mendoza_gold/Persidian_03.gif

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/ElectriceGA/1224430799289.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/wqvotu.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/24odlyt.jpg

bllleeaarrgh....bbaaaaalrgh...blaaaar......gaining...some...awareness....

must sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep now, yesh sschleeeeep!

kingofgame981

Awards
Glad you had a relaxing and fun trip to the beach :D sadly you couldnt take any pictures :(
Thanks, but with life in the city, that relax and fun gone very fast...
Was the beach near your city not so good...? I love the beach~
Well... the color is... brown... and it's very salty... I don't want to come near it anymore.
I might post a pic someday XD
I will wait. X3
Aww, thank you, King! I'm so glad you were inspired. But, I'm sure it was Ms. Kanemaki's inspiring words, not really me XD
No, it's relly you. Ms. Kanemaki just the one part, but the one who translate those is the other large... part. I don't know explain it but you relly the one did this to me. :3

But, working alone is relly hard...
Olivia did those, and no worries!
I just wondering if she cared about the book or the novel if it... crash something. How should I explain it... in the between of the book is the title of the book, I mean between the two pictures (I choose the KH novel) is the title: name of that book, which volume, who is the producer or the words Square Enix.

When we... open to scan it, there will be some... crash in that. It's like some lines go through it, and in the book, between the two pages is some... free space... Argghh... It's relly hard to explain it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why helllooooo there chaps. Ima reeealy tired and I can't sleeeeeep. Sooooo I'm goooing to let my A.D.D rrrrraamble in this eere thread mwheehehe.

By all means do so, kind sir!

First aaand foreeeemost.

1) By which do what we do for also by with for without?

With which do we what for also by with, of course.

aaand tttwooooo

2) heheh...hehehehehhe...hehehehehehehehhehehe...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't like to stress teh fact that teh Gold Panner rocks, but she just does.

teh...teh teh teh....i llliiike that word. mwhehehaaaaeee
♥♥

:'D SLEEP, FAIR MAIDEN, SLEEEEP

Thanks, but with life in the city, that relax and fun gone very fast...

Well... the color is... brown... and it's very salty... I don't want to come near it anymore.

Ohh that is a bit gross D:

No, it's relly you. Ms. Kanemaki just the one part, but the one who translate those is the other large... part. I don't know explain it but you relly the one did this to me. :3

But, working alone is relly hard...

♥ Well then, my pleasure! I wish you all the best in your vietnamese translations ;D

I just wondering if she cared about the book or the novel if it... crash something. How should I explain it... in the between of the book is the title of the book, I mean between the two pictures (I choose the KH novel) is the title: name of that book, which volume, who is the producer or the words Square Enix.

When we... open to scan it, there will be some... crash in that. It's like some lines go through it, and in the book, between the two pages is some... free space... Argghh... It's relly hard to explain it.

I know what you mean, you mean crush the spine of the book? I think with the Days manga, they come in a big magazine, not a book. And as for the Days novels, yeah the spine is crushed, but I don't think she minds so much. It's not for a collection, they are just for fun :3

Z

Zulkir

What the hell happened last night, did I really type that? Rofl. Sleepiness "changes" me o_O.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yea the city life is always so busy that it stress up fast after all the relaxing and fun

I knooow right? I stay in the city while I go to university, but I live in the country normally.

What the hell happened last night, did I really type that? Rofl. Sleepiness "changes" me o_O.

Hahaha, hiiiiiiiiiiiigh on life, were you? :3

edit: tags are making me lol so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back