• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Yandere:
yandereavvy2.png

Link: http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2000/yandereavvy2.png

yandereavvy3.png

Link: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8940/yandereavvy3.png

yandererequest.png

Link: http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5210/yandererequest.png

any changes let me know ;D

Sparks

gone
Ok so...... I've been extremely busy. I'm really sorry for all of the people that I haven't finished their requests :< its like from 2 months ago too which makes me feel even worse. I really haven't had time to work with photoshop, but I will try to get those requests done as soon as I possibly can. I have a fourday weekend coming up soon so I can use that to my advantage. I'm sorry again and I'll try to finish the requests I have when I can.... :c

Sir Saint

Awards
Ok so...... I've been extremely busy. I'm really sorry for all of the people that I haven't finished their requests :< its like from 2 months ago too which makes me feel even worse. I really haven't had time to work with photoshop, but I will try to get those requests done as soon as I possibly can. I have a fourday weekend coming up soon so I can use that to my advantage. I'm sorry again and I'll try to finish the requests I have when I can.... :c

That's okay I'm just glad you didn't forget about it :)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
SHOP CLEAN UP!

ok no workers have been here a while because of school and such so...

i believe Sarks will be completing Shinra's request and Kingdomkey96's (not so sure)

and i'll be helping her out by doing Sir Saint's request, also i have canceled requests...i can take them if they want

and for Pooh (nobodiesgaurd) i need a new stock

if i missed anyone let me know :)

Sir Saint

Awards
s1elleface I think I love you. It was diffidently worth the wait and I'll use both avatars.

Thank you so much! :D

Sparks

gone
I hope this is real quick just give me an Avi.

Avi request
Stock: http://www.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kid-cudi1.jpg
Text: No text or Welcome to the world.
Size: Premium size.
Artist: Traskix or anyone who can do it quickly.
I CALL THIS ONEEEE, I like the stock mostly and it seems like I can be productive with this one :D It should be done this afternoon!

At Shinra: Sorry that I haven't started it yet, I'm looking for some inspiration to come into my mind :/ I should have it done by tonight when I'm at my g-mas house.

EDIT: Here ya go!! Tell me if you want anything changed or added!
deathavvy.png

Direct Link

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
I will be happy to do it for youuu!!! <3 :D Just a question though,. do you just want an avvy??? Adn the size is really like, vertically long, so would you rather have it just be like a size of 200x200 or 250x250? Or just keep it extremely long?

EDIT: Here's the 200x200 sixed one! I'll make the other sized one that you asked for of course too, but here's one of them!
stwabewwwy.png

Direct Link
It looks HUGE to me, but that just might be because I'm used to premi size :p

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Oh, my bad, I meant 250 x 120 (or w/e one looks like a normal tag) D: so yeah I want a sig too, haha.

And the avvy is gorgeous, thanks! <3

Sparks

gone
Lol it's still pretty small, ranging on avatar size, but I made one that's normal for me, and if it's too big then I can definetly resize it for you!! That would be no problem :3 I have a tendency to go a little bit crazier on the avvy's than the sigs for some weird reason. :/

stwawbewwysiggy.png

Direct Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back