• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
shazaaaaam!

Pooh:
poohbavvy.png

Link: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8561/poohbavvy.png

poohbtavvy.png

Link: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4718/poohbtavvy.png

any changes let me know :)

Traskix

i think its [ thread=1587451 ]One Hit Limt[ /thread ]

the numbers for the thread are 136187

i think thats how u do it, i forgot

Edit: dont do spaces!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright, it worked
Hopefully you guys can get some extra hands too, seeing as theres only two of you and all this work

Traskix

yeah, but this shop started as a one man thing, now its a two girl shop lol it might survive for a while

Sparks

gone
OMG OWL CITY. I would call it, but I've been doing alot lately lol so maybe Krista can, I want to see how it turns out though ;D
I could also help you with training if you would like it, ask Krista first though cause she's in charge there. :3

Eraser Rain:
eraserrain.png

Direct Link

I'm working on yours now RDS :D

and lol yeah I think it will keep alive for a while longer. Hopefully...

Sparks

gone
Cara!!!! :D *glomps back*
Ok so you use Gimp right? I can try to help you with that, (haven't used gimp in FOREVER!) but I'm more of a photoshop person now so if you have that me and Krista can definetly help. Ask Krista about like joining the shop and stuff cause she runs the shop so yeah :3

Aria

braver by the minute
Amber!!! I've missed you! *glompage*

Yep! I know how to use photoshop too, but I don't have it :p Stupid money thingy. I'll make some stuff to show her then, because I'm a bit rusty right now :p

Sparks

gone
Missed you too! :3

Right cause you're in graphic design! But that sucks, are you used to CS5 then? (that's what my school has, and I need to see something real quick)

Aria

braver by the minute
C: It's good to be back on here again.

Our school only has CS3 :c Do you use CS5?

Traskix

ok i'll do Cara's request since Amber said i could xP (which will be my last request before i move tomorrow)

and that would be awesome if Cara can help out around here :) me and amber can help ya, and i can help you get CS4 if u want, i think that what i have.

and idk if i said it in here already, i'll say it again, im moving tomorrow and idk if i'll have internet and all that jazz, but i have a backup plan. So if im not on alot thats why, so amber (Sparks) ur in charge like always when im gone, hopefully it wont be long, i'll find wifi somewhere

Sparks

gone
C: It's good to be back on here again.

Our school only has CS3 :c Do you use CS5?
I use CS4 portable, but that's ok cause I just got an id-
ok i'll do Cara's request since Amber said i could xP (which will be my last request before i move tomorrow)

and that would be awesome if Cara can help out around here :) me and amber can help ya, and i can help you get CS4 if u want, i think that what i have.

and idk if i said it in here already, i'll say it again, im moving tomorrow and idk if i'll have internet and all that jazz, but i have a backup plan. So if im not on alot thats why, so amber (Sparks) ur in charge like always when im gone, hopefully it wont be long, i'll find wifi somewhere
Haha you beat me to it :p

Awwwwwwwww :ccccccccc I'll keep it in tip-top shape for you until you find wifi wherever your going, and try to make sure it's all goooooood :D But you'll find wifi, you always do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back