• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1,000 Lasers, Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

On the final battle with Xemnas ... How do you beat the 1,000 lasers part? I pressed triangle and X in a pattern, and then read a walkthrough that said you had to do it a certain way (pressing X then trinagle and that DOES NOT work for me, many walkthroughs suggested it, it doesn't work for me ...) and they don't work. So can anyone help me with this please? It'd be VERY appreciated, thanks!

Oh, and another question if you want to answer: Once you beat the final battle in KHII, when you go back to play do you just go around the worlds fighting heartless or do you just begin at the last save point or ...?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
For me, I don't believe I used a pattern for that part. I just went all out with my thumb on both the X and triangle button, put pressure on one and then the other very quickly if you kind of get what I mean.

After the final battle, the next time you want to play the game you begin at the last save point before the battle I believe.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Keep mashing [X] and [SQUARE], alternating them. To avoid it altogether, you could use Sora and Riku's limit just before he uses the lasers, in which case you'll avoid it altogether.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I did the thumb thing and hit the buttons randomly. Just make sure you have enough health because you will take damage. If that doesn't work, I've heard using a limit with Riku will prevent you from being harmed. I've never done it myself, so I don't know if it works or not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Alternating is the way to go. Think of it like one button makes Riku block, the other makes Sora block. They're facing opposite directions. It should make sense that an appropriate timing of the blocking (alternating) will block all the shots.

Wups, yes Iri, forgot that. Been ages since I even touched my PS2, can you ever forgive me?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
x for sora and triangle for riku right?

that was my favorite part of the game.

maybe in other countries you have to use square. but not likely

evil_levi94

Ah, ok, thanks. :) I'd rather do the limit thing but I don't really know how to do it before the laser thing because I couldn't really tell when he'll do it. xDD;;

Zipporahss

Look this is how you do it, turn the the joy stick's triangle, square and circle side toward you. Then press Triange and and X at the same time as quickly as you can. T me taht was the easist battle next to a couple of other fights but don't get me wrong I was dying like mad for two seconds.

Don't worry you're fine if you got that far. And yes the game will start over at the last save point like the last KH.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nah, controls are the same for the game across all regions.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wups, yes Iri, forgot that. Been ages since I even touched my PS2, can you ever forgive me?

baseball20no.jpg

But seriously it's ok, just goes to show how crappy KH2 was anyway :\

Tahmid_Zaman

it's not really that hard, all you have to do is mash the triangle and x button until either your thumbs hurt or it's ended, you might want to turn your controoler into a sideways-kind of position to make it easier to use your thumbs on the buttons.

HOPE IT HELPS!

Ryuki90

pressing X then trinagle and that DOES NOT work for me, many walkthroughs suggested it, it doesn't work for me ...
What do you mean? Of course it works. Well... usually I use my index and middle finger to press both in a "running feet" pattern....... [got what I mean?] Oh, and press it as quickly as you can, you'll be able to reflect AALLLLL of the lasers easily

Once you beat the final battle in KHII, when you go back to play do you just go around the worlds fighting heartless or do you just begin at the last save point or ...?

Well... just walk around...leveling up... complete gummiship mission...stuffs like that

Phoenix59

What do you mean? Of course it works. Well... usually I use my index and middle finger to press both in a "running feet" pattern....... [got what I mean?] Oh, and press it as quickly as you can, you'll be able to reflect AALLLLL of the lasers easily

i do the exact same thing ryuki...index middle index middle like a maniac. it can get really tiring toward the end but worth the cinematic of 1000 lasers bouncing off...and yes i still had a full health bar after the onslaught

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just alternate pressing X and Triangle, and move your controller so you can have one thumb on each button.

Don't know why you think it's hard.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
∞;4110699 said:
Just alternate pressing X and Triangle, and move your controller so you can have one thumb on each button.

Don't know why you think it's hard.
What he said. I thought this was the fun part of the battle. :D

Sparks

gone
Turn your controller horizontally and put your thumbs on the triangle button and the x button and just push the buttons back and forth and just wait. It's fun, not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back