• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

Woot! Yeah! I just now FINALLY got 100% on Soras story... ive already had Rikus beat 100% just not soras. All i needed was the black and white mushroom cards... And omg where they hard as hell to get.... but i finally did it and got the special Gold and Platinum cards! Woot! oh and i beat them both on proud.... Anyone else get 100% on both? and if soo what were the hardest cards for you to get?

super riku

Woot! Yeah! I just now FINALLY got 100% on Soras story... ive already had Rikus beat 100% just not soras. All i needed was the black and white mushroom cards... And omg where they hard as hell to get.... but i finally did it and got the special Gold and Platinum cards! Woot! oh and i beat them both on proud.... Anyone else get 100% on both? and if soo what were the hardest cards for you to get?

nice, ive only beat kh 1 100% (i had to fight sephy like 20 times b4 i figured out that i could use a different keychain) i cant even do CoM on proud.

tdc456

I've only gotten 100% on KH 1 & 2. Both on the highest difficulty.
In KH2, I even got 100% through all the gummi routes, too.

But Re:CoM, I'm not even gonna bother getting 100%. It just takes too long.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i have rikus 100%, hardest part was getting him to lvl 99

soras... hell no

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

congrats, u must get a lot of time on your hands, ehh.

platinum cards? thought they were premium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back