• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Going to import

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I'll wait till the USA release

Votes: 49 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
I don't think it will come out this year. To soon. They will probably delay the game like they did with Days. And why do you buy two copies? For Multiplayer prehaps?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I want to import it sooooo bad, but I don't have that kind of money......Hey, I might sound stupid but what is a ROM? Obviously it is something you can use to play games on the computer or something right? How do you get it? Because if I don't have to wait to play this then I won't xD

If that doesn't work out though I am spoiling myself.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really hope people get the game ASAP and just start spoiling all over the place.

Rix

:)
Awards
I do really wanna know what's going on while playing the game sso I wont import the japanese version since I don't understand japanese. I'll import the US version when it's out though.

Lolita

Dear You
I dont want to nor will import Days. I dont find the point in playing and spoiling myself if I can enjoy the game when I dont understand any single thing about what's going on. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back