• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Am I the only one who thought this was a NA/EU exclusive release since he showed it in E3 and engerish? :{
So not cool

Edit: PS: Badass scans of Versus XIII!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wish people would pay attention, Re:Coded is set for a fall 2010 release, and the game is already for pre-order on Amazon. And the trailer at E3 was an english trailer. It's pretty much gauranteed both Japanese and English versions will be released this year.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Graphics looks way better than Days and I'm glad the Sora flinching from damage expression from the Health Bar is back. :)

But I do wonder why couldn't they bring that trend on BBS and Days? :(
Possibbly due to the fact that there were like 17 characters they would have to make the animation for and the cartridge was already at the max. capacity

KHHacker6595

Im sick of these games on all these different consoles. I dont like to think that Nomura's just trying to make money off of the franchise, but these games recently like Coded, Days, Re:Coded, and KH3DS all seem like ways to make a quick buck. BBS is the only game that really needed to be made, but i would have liked it to be on PS3. The series needs to continue, and making all these side games isint helping, but since im a dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan, i think I'll pick them up

Awards
^This. I thought Nomura said it was gunna be released in NA/EU first which is why the first screens to be shown of this were in english

He never said it was gonna be released in NA first, he said he made it with NA fans in mind. It will be out in Japan in the Fall, and I'm sure it'll be out in NA for the holiday season. They're probably working on the English and Japanese versions at the same time.

kurasa25

i dont like kh1 sora anymore . they made way to many games with kh1-sora.
the only good things bout this game are:

1. BBS-Battle System(atleast it looks like that)
2. that its Kingdom Hearts^^
and

WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

3. that they mention TAV (TAV ftw!!!!)

Last edited:
Awards
i dont like kh1 sora anymore . they made way to many games with kh1-sora.
the only good things bout this game are:

1. BBS-Battle System(atleast it looks like that)
2. that its Kingdom Hearts^^
and 3. that it mentions TAV (TAV ftw!!!!!)

You might wanna put that 3rd one in spoiler tags...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It sounds horrible now. "Release them from their torment" Now that sounds epic.

And that is what Filter is *thumbs up*
what? i like this new "their hurting will be mended when you return to end it" sounds a lot cuter! and it rhymes too!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Looks like the Square-Enix bullshots are in full effect. There's no way the DS will have that level of anti-aliasing.

This looks like an appealing combat system and therefore it's interesting me, and that's upsetting because I absolutely do not have money for more games, nor the patience to sit through another watered down plot-retread (and gatdamit how many times are they going to make me visit Agrabah?!). But we'll see.

They said 80% done, though, right?

80% done = release in Japan let's say....December.

That means American release in...........let's say......July 2011. Lmfao.

Was hoping for a worldwide release since we have an english trailer already.

But if is the case you predict I think it wouldn't be released till Fall 2011

As in November and December 2011 lol

thesupersakura

Can't wait for Re: Coded. Hope that we're able to save Axel, Aqua Terra and Ven they're all bad asses. Xion on the other hand can stay where ever she was sent...I hated her.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
wait i remember namoura saying this was made so NA/EU get to experience it
and yet Ja-firetrucking-pan gets the game first
why does this happen SQ
Probably because it being made so NA/EU fans can experience it =/= only NA gets it?
It was only available on a limited number of phones in Japan too, they didn't get to experience that much either.

^This. I thought Nomura said it was gunna be released in NA/EU first which is why the first screens to be shown of this were in english
He never said that.

Am I the only one who thought this was a NA/EU exclusive release since he showed it in E3 and engerish? :{
So not cool

Edit: PS: Badass scans of Versus XIII!
No, you're not. But, they never said that it was so it's really on you.

"their hurting will be mended"

whyyyyyy
Yeah, I don't like the change either =/

Im sick of these games on all these different consoles. I dont like to think that Nomura's just trying to make money off of the franchise, but these games recently like Coded, Days, Re:Coded, and KH3DS all seem like ways to make a quick buck. BBS is the only game that really needed to be made, but i would have liked it to be on PS3. The series needs to continue, and making all these side games isint helping, but since im a dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan, i think I'll pick them up
I feel like they're all needed. And so far, it seems like they are. YMMV, though.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
what? i like this new "their hurting will be mended when you return to end it" sounds a lot cuter! and it rhymes too!

But "Torment" just sounds better than "hurting". It makes their pain sound less important, imo. They could of kept torment. I wouldn't of minded "Their torment will be mended when you return to end it"
Torment makes a bigger impact.

Awards
But "Torment" just sounds better than "hurting". It makes their pain sound less important, imo. They could of kept torment. I wouldn't of minded "Their torment will be mended when you return to end it"
Torment makes a bigger impact.

yeah, I'm sure they changed it so americans can really understand what it means, because a lot of americans are only familiar with basic english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back