• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 358/2 Days - My Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 6: (Spoilers for BBS!!!!!!!!)

Day 26:

Roxas entered the grey room to see Xigbar and Demyx discussing something.

Roxas: "What's going on, guys?"
Xigbar: "Ha! Someone bit the dust over at Castle Oblivion."
Roxas: "Wh...what!"

Roxas felt a sinking feeling in his throat, what if Axel had been eliminated? He didn't want his best friend to be gone. He knew he couldn't feel fear but he was feeling something.

Demyx: "Actually it's just a rumor Roxas so don't freak about it. We're not even sure if someone has actually been eliminated, but if they have I personally hope it's Larxene."
Xigbar: "What are you worried about anyways Roxas?"
Roxas: "Axel....what if he has been eliminated."
Xigbar: "Oh well nothing we can do now."

Roxas couldn't understand how Xigbar could look at this situation so casualy, the organization may have just lost a commrade, does that not matter to anyone? Saix walked over to Roxas. Roxas could probably get more answers from Saix.

Roxas: "Saix, is it true? Has someone really been destroyed at Castle Oblivion?"
Saix: "We're not sure. We only know what the Dusk have reported. Though we will discover the truth soon. Either way I don't think it's any of your business."
Roxas: "Let me go to Castle Oblivion then to investigate what's happened!"
Saix: "No, your mission is to collect hearts for us. We have other members ready for an investigation, wait until then for more answers. Today you and Xigbar will be sent to the world of Agrabah for recon."

Roxas really wanted to go to Castle Oblivion, he was so worried. How was he supposed to focus on his mission when his mind was on Castle Oblivion?

Saix: "Are you listening, Roxas?"
Roxas: "Uh...Y...Yeah."

Saix opened a dark corridor which Xigbar entered. Xion walked over to Roxas before he left, she looked sad.

Xion: "I just heard the news. I'm sorry Roxas, I wish there was something I could do."
Roxas: "Thanks Xion."

Roxas entered the dark corridor with his head hung low. Xion sighed.

Xion: "I wish I could do something....I really do."
Saix: "What you can do is get to your mission."
Xion: "Y...yeah Saix."

Xion entered her own dark corridor. Saix watched her leave, thoughts racing through his mind.

Saix: "How can those two possibly worry about other members?"

Meanwhile Roxas and Xigbar finally arrived at the palace gates in Agrabah, the city was full of sand and very hot as Xigbar soon stated.

Xigbar: "Ugh, I'm already frying out here. Come one kiddo let's get this investigation over with."
Roxas: "..........."
Xigbar: "What's wrong? Dazzled by the new scenery?"
Roxas: "Do you think it's true about someone being eliminated at Castle Oblivion?"
Xigbar: "Haha, is that seriously what's eating at you?"
Roxas: "We might have lost a comrade. Maybe multiple comrades. That doesn't bother you at all?"
Xigbar: "As if."
Roxas: "................."
Xigbar: "Way I see it, if they have already been destroyed then there's nothing I can do about it so why worry about it?"
Roxas: "..............."
Xigbar: "Look, the faster we get this mission done, the sooner you can RTC and get your answers."
Roxas: "Fine."
Xigbar: "Now see this massive door over here? Where do you think it leads?"
Roxas: "I don't know."
Xigbar: "Sigh, it probably leads to the palace."
Roxas: "Probably? Are you just guessing?"
Xigbar: "As if. Take a good look. High walls, ornamental carvings...the construction's different than the rest of the city. A door this strong and nicely design has to lead to a palace."
Roxas: "I see now."
Xigbar: "Okay so tell me something interesting you see around here."

Roxas looked around and saw the shops were full of sand, and sand dunes were located radomly around the area.

Roxas: "Well the shops are covered in sand and I see some sand dunes."
Xigbar: "Maybe they like beach volleyball."
Roxas: "You think that's why?"
Xigbar: "Hahaha! No, no I don't. What about that lever over there Roxas?"

Roxas pulled the lever causing the gate that was blocking their path deeper into the city to lift up. As they entered the next area of the city Xigbar noticed another gate blocking their path.

Xigbar: "Well I don't see a lever so this time we'll have to actually look for it."
Roxas: "The shops in this area are also burried in sand."
Xigbar: Remind me NOT to build my city in a desert. Haha!"

Roxas noticed a wooden scaffhold and climbed on top of it, he noticed there was no sand up on it.

Roxas: "No sand up here."
Xigbar: "So that means they must've have just built it."

Roxas noticed a pile of rope and he also noticed the wall next to him was eroded.

Roxas: "Judging by this wall i'd say this is a pretty old city."
Xigbar: "As if. Look closer, this wall was eroded by something, it was damaged."
Roxas: "But by what?"
Xigbar: "Well that's what were here to find out isn't it?"

Xigbar noticed on a ledge higher up a lever. He climbed up on the ledge and pulled the lever opening the second gate. The two entered the next area of the city. This area was where the exit out of the city could be found. Just like the rest of the city this part was covered in sand dunes as well.

Xigbar: "Sand, Sand, and more sand. I guess them's the breaks when you build your city in the middle of the desert."
Roxas: "........."
Xigbar: "Past that, not much to mention, though. Seems like a pretty normal town, yeah?"
Roxas: "Huh?"
Xigbar: "Still with me there? I've seen you spaced out before, but this is ridiculous."
Roxas: "What? I'm fine. I'm fine...."
Xigbar: "Let me guess. You're still think of Castle Oblivion?"
Roxas: "........."
Xigbar: "Like I said, the longer we take here the longer you have to wait to get your answers."
Roxas: "I know."

Xigbar looked at the sand dunes and the damage in this area, he figured they had gathered enough information to come to a conclusion.

Xigbar: "Okay so we have an entire city under a layer of sand. What do you make of it, Roxas?"
Roxas: "Me?"
Xigbar: "Yes, you. How do you think it ended up like this?"
Roxas: "Maybe because of the city's location. I mean we are in the middle of a desert so maybe it's normal."
Xigbar: "Heh he, normal? As if. Look at the city walls. They built them high to prevent something like this from happening."
Roxas: "Okay so maybe the city was hit with a sandstorm?"
Xigbar: "That a boy Roxas. It looks like it was hit by multiple sandstorms."
Roxas: "I guess the high walls around the city weren't high enough."
Xigbar: "Yeah looks like the city was devestated by the sandstorms. The lumber and rope we saw around the city, it seems like they are using that to try and rebuild what was damaged."
Roxas: "They? Who is they?"
Xigbar: "The citizens of course. Looks like it's a major rebuilding too. Someone may be leading the rebuilding proccess. Okay Roxas I think we have enough info, let's RTC."

When Roxas and Xigbar tried to return to the dark corridor they spotted Alladin and Jasmine discussing something. Xigbar sighed.

Xigbar: "Normally I could sneak pass those two but with you, well you stick out like a sore thumb. We'd better take the long way around."

Xigbar and Roxas used some ledges to get higher up and spied on Aladdin and Jasmine, listening in on their conversation.

Jasmine: "You should get some rest, Alladin."
Aladdin: "I'll be okay. Besides, the sandstorm's finally let up. Now's our chance to patch up the city."
Jasmine: "That's true, but still....you'll run yourself ragged at this rate."
Aladdin: "Jasmine, you don't need to worry, i'm fine. And since we don't know when the next storm will hit we need to get everything running again before it does."
Jasmine: "If only Genie were around."
Aladdin: "I miss him too, but this isn't a job for magic. Agrabah's our city. We need to be the ones to fix it up."
Jasmine: "Of course, you're right."
Aladdin: "Well let's get back to work."

The two left the area so Roxas and Xigbar jumped down next to the dark corridor as soon as Aladdin and Jasmine were gone.

Xigbar: "So this Aladdin guy must be the the leader of the city repair efforts. The question is, why him? He doesn't look like royalty."
Roxas: "Does he have to be?"
Xigbar: "Leading city repairs is something someone in the palace would normaly do. Now that Jasmine girl, SHE was royalty."
Roxas: "So do we investigate the palace now?"
Xigbar: "No need. Now that we know who the princess is we don't need to investigate the palace."
Roxas: "So we can RTC?"
Xigbar: "Why Roxas? Did you leave the bath running or something?"
Roxas: "You know why."
Xigbar: "Heheheh, come on let's RTC."

Before Xigbar could enter the dark corridor Roxas asked him a question.

Roxas: "Where do heartless go when they are destroyed?"
Xigbar: "They don't go anywhere. They're gone. Only the hearts they held remain and those hearts go to Kingdom Hearts."
Roxas: "So what happens to a nobody when they die?"
Xigbar: "When one us die, we're gone and we leave nothing behind."
Roxas: "So if someone was destroyed at Castle Oblivion...."
Xigbar: "Poof, gone."
Roxas: "And i'll never see them again?"
Xigbar: "Nope. Now come on let's RTC."

But before Xigbar could enter the dark corridor Roxas suddenly collapsed behind him. Xigbar shook Roxas to wake him but Roxas wouldn't wake up. Roxas saw a girl with blonde hair drawing a picture.

Roxas: "Who are you?"

Xigbar carried the unconsious Roxas back to the castle and delivered him to Saix. Saix took Roxas to his room for sleep and immediatly reported to Xemnas.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Day 27:

Xion stood next to Roxas' bed and placed a sea shell next to his bed. She brushed his hair out of his face.

Xion: "Roxas, you worried me. You're my first friend, I hope you'll wake up soon. I hope you'll be okay."

She put her hand on his chest and though about what would happen if he never woke up, what would she feel, could she feel something if he never awoke, would she be sad? She turned to see Xemnas and Saix walk into the room.

Saix: "Xion, don't you have a mission to get to?"

Xion nodded and left the room, leaving Saix and Xemnas alone with the sleeping Roxas.

Saix: "Roxas must have fallen to sleep because of Namine. She must have begun her manipulation of Sora's memories at Castle Oblivion."
Xemnas: "Will he awaken?"
Saix: "He should, but I don't know how long it will take for him to awaken."
Xemnas: "And how is the search for the Chamber of Waking going?"
Saix: "We have yet to find it, Lord Xemnas."
Xemnas: "I see. You're dismissed Saix."

Saix left the room leaving Xemnas alone with Roxas. Xemnas looked down at the sleeping boy reminding him of someone long ago.

Xemnas: "So sleep has taken you yet again."

Saix heard what Xemnas said from outside Roxas' room.

Saix: "What is Xemnas talking about? Sometimes I can't understand what he means. Who was taken by sleep before?"

Saix walked away curious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Roxas remained asleep for many days. I keep placing sea shells next to his bed for each day he was alseep. I hope he awakes soon. Rumors kept going around of more member's eliminated at Castle Oblivion, eventualy it was confirmed that members had indeed been destroyed but we're not sure how many. I hope Axel hasn't been destroyed, I really want to meet him."
-Xion

-----------------------------------------------------------
Day 49:

Roxas had a dream of a boy in red baggy pants with big yellow shoes and brown spiky hair entering a white flower shaped pod.
---------------------------------------
Day 50:

Xion placed another sea shell next to Roxas' bed. She sighed and lowered her head.

Xion: "Roxas.....I've been going to this beautifull world. It's called Destiny Islands. I was able to get all these sea shells for you there. I hope you wake up soon, I miss having ice cream with you. Well until tomorrow, good night Roxas."

Xion walked out of the room leaving Roxas to continue his long sleep, she couldn't help but worry about him. She wondered though how was she able to worry without a heart?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 7:

Day 51:

Roxas slowly opened his eyes, they adjusted to the light in his room. He sat up and try to remember how he had gotten here, he saw the sea shells next to his bed and wondered why they were there. Then he remembered the rumor that someone was eliminated at Castle Oblivion. Roxas quickly jumped up and ran down the hallway nearly knocking over Demyx.

Demyx: "Woah watch it Roxas! Wait a minute...Roxas is awake? I wonder where he is going in such a hurry?"

Roxas ran into the grey room where Saix stood next to a closing dark corridor. Saix was surprised to see Roxas awake and active.

Saix: "Roxas? You're awake! Are you feeling okay."
Roxas: "Yeah yeah, i'm fine but what did you find out about the members at Castle Oblivion?"
Saix: "They were eliminated."
Roxas: "They? You mean there was more than one destroyed?"
Saix: "That's correct, but we are not sure how many."
Roxas: "What about Axel?"
Saix: "I have no idea what has happened to him. In any case it's not a matter of your concern."

Roxas looked worried, Saix was puzzled by how Roxas was seemingly expressing emotion. Saix concluded that if Roxas' focus was on Castle Oblivion he would never be able to perform his missions very well. Even though it sickened him to do so, Saix decided to offer some words to ease Roxas' mind, or atleast he hoped.

Saix: "Look if it is any consilation, Axel is strong, it's unlikely he was destroyed. He's crafty so I doubt he would let himself be eliminated easily. My guess is that he survived."
Roxas: "I hope so."

But Saix's words did nothing to calm Roxas, he still was choked up and scared, though he didn't understand how he felt this emotion of fear for Axel's fate. Roxas thought of Xion, maybe talking to her might help the choked up sensation go away.

Roxas: "Where is Xion?"
Saix: "I just sent her on her mission today. Speaking of which, do you feel like you're upto a mission today? You have alot of making up to do."

Of course Roxas didn't feel like doing a mission, he was far to worried. But maybe a mission would help get his mind off of all this if only for a little while.

Roxas: "I guess so."
Saix: "Good because I have a mission in Agrabah I need you to take care of."

Saix opened a dark corridor. Roxas slowly entered the corridor arriving just behind the corner of a shop in Agrabah. Roxas could hear Aladdin and Jasmine speaking to eachother just around the corner.

Jasmine: "Are you sure Aladdin, another sandstorm?"
Aladdin: "Unfortunately, yes. All of the merchants were talking about it."
Jasmine: "This is terrible."
Aladdin: "That's only one of the things that's got me worried. The heartless have been showing up all over Agrabah."
Jasmine: "Heartless!?"
Aladdin: "Yeah. They always appear in greater numbers right before a sandstorm hits."
Jasmine: "Oh no, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come."

Aladdin and Jasmine walked over toward the palace gates allowing Roxas to come out of hiding.

Roxas: "So the heartless are connect to these sandstorms? I should keep that in mind just in case. Now let's see, I was supposed to eliminate some Fire Plant heartless."

A Fire plant appeared in front of Roxas looking ready for a fight. Roxas summoned his keyblade and hit the heartless with a blizzard spell destroying it on spot.

Roxas: "One down, a few more to go."

Roxas took out a few more Fire plants before ending up at the city gates. 3 fire plants appeared along with a heartless Roxas had not seen before. It was floating and carried a book with it. This new heartless summoned a barrier around the 3 fire plants preventing Roxas from damaging them.

Roxas: "Maybe if I take out the heartless with the book it will get rid of those barriers. Worth a try, THUNDER!"

But Roxas' magic had no effect on the book wielding heartless so Roxas had no choice but to chase it down. Roxas got the jump on the heartless bringing it to the ground he jabbed his keyblade into the heartless completely destroying it. With the barriers gone Roxas was able to take out the remaining fire plants with ease.

Roxas: "I suppose that I have eliminated enough fire plants. Mission accomplised I guess."

Roxas sighed and looked at the sand covered ground.

Roxas: "I still feel worried, I still have that choking in my throat. Axel....."

Roxas entered the dark corridor worried even more than before. On the other side of the dark corridor was the clock tower. Roxas bought himself and ice cream and went to the top of the clock tower to eat it. After finishing his ice cream he looked down at his feet.

Roxas: "Axel hasn't shown up yet, maybe he really was...."
Xion: "Roxas!?"

Roxas turned to his left to see Xion come from behind the corner.

Xion: "You're awake! Roxas, i'm so glad you're okay. Did you see the sea shells I brought to you while you were asleep? I brought you one for each day you were sleeping."
Roxas: "That was you who brought them? Xion....thank you."
Xion: "Hehehe, no problem."

Roxas sighed and looked down again. Xion could tell something was wrong, and she bet it had to do with Axel.

Xion: "I guess you heard about the members at Castle Oblivion."
Roxas: "Yeah....."
Xion: "I'm sorry Roxas."

Xion sat next to Roxas, she couldn't really think of anything to say to him, what could she say to make him feel better?

Xion: "I guess we have to wait until Xigbar and Saix finish their investigation at Castle Oblivion."

Xion felt bad that she couldn't help Roxas feel better. The rest of their conversation was pretty silent, not much was said between the two nobodies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was choked up for the next few days, my attention focused on Xigbar and Saix's investigation of Castle Oblivion. Each day I asked Saix for an update but he would say there was either nothing to report or that it was none of my concern. But he's wrong, I am concerned, after all Axel is my friend. Saix also allowed me to start purchasing and synthezing stuff with a little creature called a moogle who appearantly has been selling stuff to the organization just recently. Xion has been the only thing that has kept me from going insane with worry. Thank goodness she is here, i'm glad we're friends, I don't know if I could stay sane without a friend with me now. Most of my missions were minor though I had to eliminate a giant heartless called Tail Bunker yesterday. I hope Axel is okay, and I hope I don't lose Xion soon too."
-Roxas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 55:

Roxas was sent with Xion to the underworld again today. Their mission was to collect hearts in an area different than the one Roxas explore with Marluxia and Vexen earlier. Just as last time the underworld weakened Roxas and now Xion.

Xion: "I feel horrible, why do we have to collect hearts here?"
Roxas: "I don't know. I don't pick the missions I just do them."
Xion: "Let's get this over with quick. I don't like this place."
Roxas: "Yeah, I agree."

As the two travel into this new area of the underworld Roxas didn't notice any differences until the two found there path was blocked off by a wall of blue flames.

Roxas: "Just great, how are we supposed to collect hearts if we can't even get to where the heartless are?"
Xion: "Simple, just watch!"

Xion cast a blizzard spell on the wall of blue flames but to her surprise it did not get rid of the fire.

Roxas: "Simple, huh?"
Xion: "Well do you have any better ideas?"
Roxas: "Vexen said I should state what I see."
Xion: "Huh?"
Roxas: "When Vexen taught me how to do recon, he said I should just state what I see. If I do that, then the answer will come to me. Let's see.....Oh the flame is blue so I wonder if it's color corresponds to anything?"
Xion: "Hmm....you might be right."

Xion looked at the flames and thought of what Roxas said about the color corresponding to something. She felt a cold wind blow across her face and that's when it hit her.

Xion: "Cold wind....."
Xion: "Well the cold wind made me think of the blizzard spell. The blizzard spell is blue just like the flames. But the blizzard spell couldn't put the flames out so maybe we need to use the opposite of blizzard to put out the flames."
Roxas: "In other words fire."
Xion: "Exactly."

Roxas cast a fire spell at the flames but still the blue flames did not got out.

Roxas: "Rrrgh, this is aggravating."

Xion noticed what looked to be a hidden channel in the wall that led into the ground. She also noticed a hole in the wall where the channel began. Xion looked close at the blue flames closely and noticed they were coming from holes in the ground. She turned and looked at Roxas.

Xion: "Hey Roxas, try shooting a fire spell into this hole in the wall."
Roxas: "Well okay but I don't know what this will accomplish."

Roxas shot a fire spell into the hole. The fire ball went into the channel and into the ground, finally coming out of the holes in the ground where the blue flames where coming from, the red flames from the fire spell put out the blue flames, clearing the path for Roxas and Xion.

Roxas: "Xion, you're a genius."
Xion: "Hehehe...Thanks Roxas."
Roxas: "Okay let's keep going."

As the two traveled deeper into the underworld they encountered more flames, some were red that had to be put out by shooting a blizzard spell into a channel in the wall. Some were blue which had to be put out by fire spells. The two also encountered a few heartless on their way into the underworld. Until they found themselves blocked off by black flames.

Roxas: "These flames aren't like the other ones."
Xion: "Black flames....is it darkness?"
Roxas: "Only one way to find out."
Xion: "You don't mean? Roxas, that could be dangerous."
Roxas: "I'm only going to use my left hand. If it's really flames of darkness then my hand should start to fade, like it would if I was dying."

This made Roxas think of the members in Castle Oblivion, it must have been horrible to fade into darkness. Roxas began thinking of Axel once again. Roxas removed his glove from his left hand.

Xion: "Carefull Roxas."
Roxas: "I'll be fine, don't worry."

Roxas stuck his hand into the darkness and instantly it started to fade but Roxas pulled his hand out as quick as he could and it returned to normal. His hand felt cold, Roxas hated the feeling he got from the darkness.

Xion: "What did it feel like?"
Roxas: "Empty and cold, it felt horrible. I can't believe the guys in Castle Oblivion had to feel such a horrible sensation all over their whole body. I hope Axel was spared such a fate."
Xion: "Roxas....."
Roxas: "I'll be okay, well I guess that lightning might make the darkness go away. But I don't see a hole in the wall around here."

Xion looked up and saw a hole above them and a channel in the ceiling. She also noticed some holes above the dark flames.

Xion: "Shoot some lightning into that hole above us."

Roxas did just that and the lightning traveled through the channel coming out of the holes above the dark flames and again their path was cleared. The two finally made it to a dead end.

Xion: "We didn't really encounter many heartless, did we?"
Roxas: "No, but we're at a dead end. I guess this means mission complete."

Suddenly a large group of heartless appeared before the two.

Roxas: "Nevermind, after this it will be mission complete."

The two were able to defeat all the heartless but Xion was worn out because of the underworld sapping her strength. Roxas opened a dark corridor.

Roxas: "Come on Xion, let's RTC so you can get some rest."

She nodded and followed Roxas into the dark corridor.

Meanwhile:

At Castle Oblivion Axel watched from behind a white column as Xigbar and Saix left through a dark corridor.

Axel: "Geez, how does Saix expect me to find that chamber of waking or whatever with them searching for me all the time? And why am I avoiding them anyways? Is it to protect Namine? Ah why should I care.....no really why should I care?"

Axel couldn't figure out why cared about Namine being found by the organization or not, why did he want to help her stay hidden? Ever since he had met Sora, he felt different somehow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 56:

Saix greeted Roxas in the grey room.

Saix: "Roxas, today you will be meeting with Luxord in the hall of empty melodies for you training today."
Roxas: "Training? What kind of training?"
Saix: "Well, you'll find out once you get to the hall of empty melodies wont you?"

Roxas didn't know why Saix was such a jerk all the time but he had to put up with his attitude anyways so he ignored it as he walked to the hall of empty melodies where Luxord was waiting for him. Roxas wondered what type of guy Luxord was, hopefully he wasn't like Larxene or Saix.

Luxord: "Ah, Roxas, good day."
Roxas: "Oh umm, good morning."

Roxas felt such relief, Luxord was polite like Zexion and Marluxia.

Luxord: "We haven't really gotten to speak much since you joined us, have we? Well let's hope fate has us more meetings in store for the future. Now today Roxas you will be given your own lesser nobody."
Roxas: "Lesser nobody?"
Luxord: "As you already know the organization controls nobodies without human form called lesser nobodies. Each one of us have under our control a type of lesser nobody that takes after our own power and weapon. Recently nobodies have been form that take after you Roxas."
Roxas: "Really?"

Luxord stuck out his hand and summoned a samurai nobody.

Roxas: "Wow!"
Luxord: "This type is known as the samurai. Roxas these lesser nobodies are your minions to control in battle. Of course you will also be given control over dusk and creepers which can be controlled by all organization members."
Roxas: "Wh...wait you said these nobodies had to be form. What do you mean?"
Luxord: "Lesser nobodies start out as dusk or creepers when born but thanks to the power Xemnas has, he can take a dusk or creeper and transform them into a new type of nobody, one type per organization member. So your mission today is to learn how to summon the samurai into battle."

Roxas looked at the samurai and the samurai looked back at it's master.

Luxord: "Establishing trust between your lesser nobody and you is key to summoning them."
Roxas: "I understand, almost like friendship."
Luxord: "Well umm...yes in a way I guess..."

Luxord never thought of it that way before. Roxas's ability to make friends even though he is a nobody was interesting.

Luxord: "Now, summoning is not that different from a spell."

Luxord dismissed the samurai.

Luxord: "Roxas close your eyes and picture the nobody before you and then shout 'Summon!'"

Roxas closed his eyes, trusting his nobody to appear, he pictured the samurai in his mind.

Roxas: "Summon!"

Suddenly a samurai came forth.

Roxas: "Hey, I did it!"
Luxord: "Very good Roxas. Now try to dismiss the samurai, simply tell it to away."

Roxas stuck out his hand and looked at the nobody.

Roxas: "Away!"

The samurai dissapeared in the same way it appeared. Luxord began clapping.

Luxord: "With these lesser nobodies you have an ace up your sleeve in battle. Remember, right now you can also summon dusk and creepers too. Over time more members may allow you to use their own lesser nobodies in battle."

Then a shadow appeared, it's apperance in the castle took Luxord by surprised as the heartless usualy remained in the dark city, but either way this worked out nicely for Roxas' training.

Luxord: "Okay Roxas summon a creeper this time and send it into battle with this heartless."

Roxas nodded and summoned a creeper. The nobody morphed into a sword and slashed right through the shadow. Then Roxas dismissed the nobody.

Luxord: "Roxas, well done."
Roxas: "Haha! Thanks. Umm......Luxord, you wouldn't happen to know anything about what happened to the members at Castle Oblivion, would you?"
Luxord: "Sorry Roxas, i'm afraid not. It's not my game to investigate Castle Oblivion. All I know is that multiple members were eliminated."
Roxas: "Oh okay......"
Luxord: "But if it's Axel you're worried about then try not to worry. That man is extremely crafty, I doubt he could die so easily."
Roxas: "Saix said almost the same thing."
Luxord: "And he's probably right."

As Roxas went to his room he really hope Saix and Luxord were right about Axel, it scared him to think of his friend gone. Roxas had so many thoughts racing through his head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 57:

Roxas didn't get much sleep last night, he was to busy thinking of Castle Oblivion and Axel even though he knew at the moment he could do nothing but wait until Saix's and Xigbar's investigation was over. He stood up and walked to the grey room, he felt sick for some reason and he looked even more pale than usual. Xion noticed Roxas' sickely look as he entered the grey room. She approached Roxas but before she could say anything Saix began to speak to Roxas.

Saix: "Today your mission is to investigate the strange shadow globs that have appeared in Twilight Town. You will be going with Xion."

Roxas nodded, he really didn't feel like doing any missions at all today. Xion followed Roxas into the dark corridor and as soon as they were in Twilight Town Xion had to ask why Roxas was sick.

Xion: "Roxas you look sick..."
Roxas: "I'll....I'll be fine."
Xion: "Roxas, you're not fine. Listen just let me do most of the work today okay."
Roxas: "I guess so Xion."
Xion: "Roxas, I think you're worrying yourself sick over the stuff at Castle Oblivion."
Roxas: "I'm fine really......."
Xion: "Well if you say so. But still, i'll do most of the fighting today."

The two began searching for shadow globs, whatever that was and just as Xion said, she handled most of the heartless they encountered. Once they got to the weaponry shop in station heights they found a weird glob of darkness on the ground.

Xion: "I guess this must be a shadow glob. Doesn't look all that threatining to me."
Roxas: "Why would Saix want us to eliminate these things then?"
Xion: "Hmm....."

A group of shadows and possesors then appeared around the shadow glob. Xion took out most of them with her thunder magic. Roxas noticed something about the heartless in the town today. He started to make a connection between the shadow globs and the heartless that were showing up in the town today.

Roxas: "Xion, haven't you noticed something about the heartless in the town today?"
Xion: "No why?"
Roxas: "Because all the heartless we have encountered today have been pure blood heartless, I haven't seen a single emblem heartless all day."
Xion: "What's your point?"
Roxas: "I think these shadow globs only attract pureblooded heartless. And purebloods don't release hearts."
Xion: "So if we want to collect hearts we need to get rid of the shadow globs to make the emblems come back."
Roxas: "Exactly."

Roxas used a fire spell on the shadow glob completely destroying it. The two found 7 more shadow globs around town and destroyed each of them. Afterwards they went to the clock tower for ice cream. Xion was really worried about Roxas, he had his eyes close like he was trying to sleep.

Xion: "Roxas?"

Roxas dropped his ice cream, it fell all the way to the ground.

Xion: "Roxas!"
Roxas: "Huh? Oh sorry Xion I just...."
Xion: "Roxas, i'm sure Axel is fine but........please stop doing this to your self!"

Roxas could see Xion was concerned about him. He felt bad that he was hurting his friend.

Xion: "I'm sorry Roxas. I guess beings without hearts aren't good at comforting eachother."

Roxas realized then that even if Axel was gone, he still had Xion and it was wrong to hurt himself like this, because it hurt her. Roxas decided right then to cheer up, so Xion wouldn't be worried anymore.

Roxas: "Xion, i'm sorry. I promise I will get alot of sleep tonight and i'll be alot better in the morning."
Xion: "Thank you Roxas."

Even if he had lost Axel, Roxas wasn't about to ruin his friendship with Xion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 58:

Xaldin and Roxas were sent to the new world of Halloween Town to collect hearts. As with Xemnas, Roxas didn't feel all that comfortable around Xaldin. The man was kinda large like Lexeaus, Roxas could only hope Xaldin was as polite as Lexeaus. Unfortunately Roxas would learn the opposite was true as they appeared in the entrance to Halloween Town. The firs thing Roxas noticed about this world was it's dark and creepy atmosphere.

Roxas: "This place is kinda spooky."
Xaldin: "Are you scared? Oh please, have some guts, Roxas."
Roxas: "............."

A group of icy cubes appeared in front of the two nobodies ready for a fight.

Xaldin: "Looks like the welcoming party has arrived. Roxas, focus!"
Roxas: "Yeah."

Xaldin used the wind to make a small tornadoe to shoot a bunch of icy cubes into the air and then sliced through them with his lances as they fell back down. Roxas used his fire magic to dispose of some of the icy cubes. The heartless were no match for the combined power of number III and XIII.

Roxas: "We make a pretty good team huh?"
Xaldin: "Ha! Like your strength could ever rival mine. When you get stronger then we'll talk about being a team."
Roxas: "Geez....sorry I said anything."
Xaldin: "Enough talking we need to collect more hearts."

As the two walked to the town square Roxas noticed alot of declorations. Once they were in the town square Roxas noticed more declorations and he wondered what was going on in the town.

Roxas: "Why is this place so decorated?"
Xaldin: "Is it not obvious? Obviously there is some kind of holiday going on."
Roxas: "What's a holiday?"
Xaldin: "Not only are you weak but you're a little on the slow side too. A holiday is a special day that comes around once a year where people celebrate something."
Roxas: "And declorations are part of that celebration?"
Xaldin: "Exactly."
Roxas: "So what are they celebrating?"
Xaldin: "Like it matters? Let's just keep looking for heartless."

Roxas was curious about this holiday. He could see pumpkins with faces carved into them and fake bones tied together wrapped around buildings and pumpkin lights. What kind of holiday is this? He wondered. They made their way to the graveyard.

Roxas: "Okay now i'm officialy creeped out. A graveyard?"
Xaldin: "Xemnas should have called you the Chatter box of Destiny, since that is all you really do."

Roxas was starting to get tired of Xaldin's attitude and he was about to say something when a group of soldier heartless appeared along with some carrier ghost. Together Xaldin and Roxas took the heartless out. Roxas noticed one coffin that seemed to be like a door but he couldn't open it and there was no keyhole for him to use his keyblade on.

Roxas: "I wonder how we get through here?"
Xaldin: "Did Vexen teach you nothing about recon? Look around you. Like these lanterns around here, perhaps they are the key to unlocking this coffin."
Roxas: "I guess it's worth a try."

Roxas used his fire magic to light all four lanterns and like Xaldin predicted the coffin opened.

Roxas: "It opened! Nice thinking there Xaldin."
Xaldin: "I don't need your compliments. Now let's keep moving."

Roxas couldn't stand Xaldin, even when he tried to be nice he couldn't please Xaldin. The two made their way to moonlight hill where there were more carved pumpkins scattered everywhere.

Roxas: "The moon makes this place look beautifull."
Xaldin: "Now you sound like Marluxia when he was admiring his gardens."

Heartless appeared before them again but just as before they took them out with ease.

Xaldin: "That should be enough hearts for today. Let us RTC."

When they got back to the town square they were forced to hide as Jack Skellington and Sally where in the town square now. The two nobodies decided to listen in on the conversation.

Jack: "Sally this is going to be the best Halloween ever! If I ever come up with some ideas."
Sally: "You're the pumpkin king, Jack. Surely you could come up with some wonderfull ideas."
Jack: "I guess i'm just having a brain block. Halloween is just missing something and I can't put my finger on what that is."
Sally: "Just give it somet time Jack, it will come to you eventualy."
Jack: "I hope it comes soon, everyone in Halloween Town is depending on me."

Jack and Sally left the town square, that's when Roxas and Xaldin came out of hiding.

Roxas: "So they're celebrating something called Halloween?"
Xaldin: "No they're not celebrating it. They are in charge of preparing Halloween each year. That skellington must be the king of Halloween itself."
Roxas: "So what is Halloween?"
Xaldin: "A ridicolus holiday devoted to spooky stuff and candy. Children go from house to house getting candy on Halloween."
Roxas: "Sounds kinda fun."
Xaldin: "Sounds kinda disgusting. Now let's RTC."

As Xaldin and Roxas entered the dark corridor Jack Skellington saw the dark corridor just as it closed. He was amazed by what he had just seen.

Jack: "What was that? A swirl of sinister smoke, there one minute, then gone the next...that's never been here before."

And Jack began to think.

Jack: "Hmm. Something unfamiliar popping up in a familiar place....popping...."

Jack then had a marvelous idea.

Jack: "Eureka! ballons filled with dark smoke all over Halloween Town! That's a great idea!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 59:

Roxas finished his breakfast which was his favorite breakfast pizza and headed off to the grey room where Demyx and Saix were waiting for him.

Saix: "You'll be heading to the underworld to collect hearts with Demyx today. I expect you to do well Roxas."

Saix opened a dark corridor for them and then walked off. Demyx didn't look too happy about this mission at all.

Demyx: "Oh man, did they pick the wrong guy for this one. Combat is not my thing. They should let Xaldin go with you or something."
Roxas: "NO! Please no, he is almost as bad as Larxene."
Demyx: "True I can't blame you there. Well let's get this over with."

The two entered the dark corridor and arrived at the underworld gates. Immediatly Demyx felt the underworld sapping his strength.

Demyx: "I feel terrible!"
Roxas: "Yeah this place will do that to you."
Demyx: "Let's try to finish this quick, okay?"
Roxas: "I agree 100%"

The two collected hearts as quick as they could of course it was harder than normal due to the underworld sapping their strength but thank goodness for potions atleast. Once they had collected enough hearts they began to walk back to the underworld gates.

Demyx: "Thank goodness that's over with."
Roxas: "I could use a bite to eat."
Demyx: "I've seen you at breakfast, you keep eating like you do and you are going to get fat."
Roxas: "Haha! That's why I work it off on these missions."
Demyx: "Well you're better than I at this, so good luck on these missions. I think I'll stick to treasure collecting and recon."

As the two approached the gate a massive three headed dog jumped from the massive hole in the ceiling right in front of Demyx and Roxas. It growled loudly. It's breath smelled horrible. Demyx was scared to death.

Demyx: "What is THAT!?"
Roxas: "Trouble, that's what it is."
Demyx: "I say we run!"
Roxas: "Run where? That thing looks fast, we could never get away from it. We have no choice we have to fight!"
Demyx: "Wha...what!?"
Roxas: "Ready? Let's Go!"

Roxas charged at Cerberus but his keyblade was blocked by one of it's massive heads. Roxas tried to pull the keyblade out of it's mouth but Cerberus was too strong, the massive dog swallowed the keyblade.

Roxas: "What the heck? It ate my keyblade."
Demyx: "And now it's going to eat us!"
Roxas: "Not on my watch it wont!"

Roxas resummoned his keyblade into his hand. This surprised the massive Dog allowing Roxas a split second to catch it off guard. Taking his chance Roxas jumped and slammed his keyblade on one of the dog's massive heads. With Cerberus distracted Roxas saw their chance to escape.

Roxas: "Demyx! Come on!"

The two ran into the dark corridor barely escaping Cerberus' wrath. Leaving the dog very hungry and angry.

At the clock tower Xion could tell Roxas was worn out. He explained to her about Cerberus and the though of such a monster scared her or atleast it would if she had a heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Wow pretty good chapter. I kinda hope that you change the plot for HT. A little bit of the movie wouldn't hurt.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 8:

Day 60:

Roxas entered the grey room not too long after Xion left for her mission. He was approached by Saix who had his usual unfriendly face.

Saix: "Roxas, today I want you to go to Halloween Town to eliminate all the hover ghost heartless there. Don't return until you have succesfully completed this mission."
Roxas: "Sure but could I speak with Xemnas first?"
Saix: "What? Let me guess you want to ask him about Castle Oblivion and Axel. Lord Xemnas has no time for such questions. Xigbar and I are nearing completion of our investigation, you will have your answers soon."

Roxas entered the dark corridor Saix opened for him. He arrived outside the gate to the town square. The first thing Roxas noticed was a strange balloon just floating above the ground in front of him.The balloons were dark with a weird face painted on them with green. Roxas touched the balloon and it evaporated into darkness.

Roxas: "Woah! I bet this is the work of that Jack guy. Must be one of his ideas for Halloween. Well it certainly did surprise me. Maybe i'll find more in the town square."

Roxas entered the town Square but had to hide behind the corner because Jack was speaking with Dr. Finklestein.

Jack Skellington: "Well doctor I think I have come up with a marvelous idea this time. These balloons I have placed all over town will give people a surprise if they touch them. They will evaporate in darkness, now there is something unexpected eh?"
Dr. Finklestein: "It's a marvelous idea Jack. I love it."
Jack Skellington: "Thank you doctor. But still I feel Halloween is still missing something."
Dr. Finklestein: "Well if you come up with anymore ideas then be sure to tell me."
Jack Skellington: "I will doctor, don't worry about that."

Jack Skellington and Dr. Finklestein left the town square which allowed Roxas to come out of hiding without being detected.

Roxas: "So the balloons is the work of Jack. I wonder what else he can come up with? Should be interesting to see later on."

Suddenly a group of hover ghost appeared before Roxas but Roxas easily took out all 9 of the hover ghost with ease.

Roxas: "Well that's 9 down and a few more to go. I guess I should check to see if I can find anymore heartless in the graveyard."

Roxas found more heartless in the grave yard and at moonlight hill, he took out all of the hover ghost. As he returned to the dark corridor he was followed by the three little imps, Lock Shock and Barrel. They threw a pumpkin bomb at Roxas which exploded in his face.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel: "Trick or treat!"

They shouted before running off. As the smoke cleared Roxas wondered who those three were and why they had just pranked them.

Roxas: "Those kids are pretty annoying. I hope I don't run into them again."

Roxas entered the dark corridor and RTC. Meanwhile Lock, Shock, and Barrel spoke to eachother in the graveyard.

Lock: "I wonder who that was?"
Shock: "It doesn't matter. If he shows up again we'll bomb him again and again and again. Hehehehe!"
Barrel: "I wish Mr. Oogie Boggie was around, he would teach that guy not to come around Halloween Town!"
Shock: "Yeah! Hehehehehe!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 61:

Xion greeted Roxas that morning before he went off for her mission. She was happy that Roxas was feeling better. When Roxas left Xion was approached by Demyx who looked really sleepy.

Demyx: "Man oh man, I just want to crawl into bed and sleep all day."
Xion: "You don't like doing missions."
Demyx: "Of course not, why would any like doing work?"
Xion: "Because it's alot more fun then sleeping all day."
Demyx: "Well since you like missions so much how about you take some of my missions off my hands?"
Xion: "Sorry Demyx but I have my own missions to worry about."
Demyx: "It's not that hard, it's just treasure collecting. Look your mission is in Agrabah right? Well that's where my mission is today also. How about you collect the three large treasure chest in the city for me while you collect hearts?"
Xion: "I guess...but you owe me one."
Demyx: "Bring the treasure you find back to me so I can show it to Saix, anything I get to keep i'll give to you as a reward. Goodness knows I don't need it."
Xion: "Alright deal!"

Xion collected the treasure while Demyx went to his room for sleep. After finishing her mission she RTC and gave Demyx the treasure which he showed to Saix. Saix believed Demyx had actually found the treasure so he wasn't in trouble at all. As promised Demyx gave Xion the treasure he got to keep. She decided to trade it into the moogle shop for money since she was kinda low on money. The first thing she bought was ice cream for her and Roxas of course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm glad that Xigbar and Saix's investigation is nearly over. Soon i'll know what has really happened to Axel. Even though I don't have a heart I still have hope he is okay. I hope i'm right. Yesterday Xion told me something odd before heading off on her mission. She said she had a bad feeling, like she wouldn't see more for a little while. She didn't show up at the clock tower that day but i'm sure she's fine. I couldn't handle it if I lost both Axel and Xion."
-Roxas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 64:

Roxas noticed Xion was not in the cafeteria for breakfast nor was she in the grey room to recieve orders for her mission. He began to grow concern about her well being. The choking feeling in his throat that he got when Axel dissapeared started to come back now. As soon as Saix entered the room Roxas had to ask him about Xion.

Roxas: "Do you know where Xion is, Saix?"
Saix: "Surprisingly I have an answer for you. She has yet to return from her mission she was given yesterday. But not to worry, sometimes it can take a day or two to complete a mission."
Roxas: "So this is normal?"
Saix: "Of course. I can't believe you're so worried about Axel and Xion. Roxas, the best thing you can do is get on with your mission. Now go."

Roxas entered the dark corridor Saix opened for him, his mission was minor today, nothing too important. But Xion however was having a difficult time with her mission. Xion was walking around town with her keyblade held tightly in her hand.

Xion: "I'm supposed to eliminate a giant heartless but i've searched everywhere and still I can't find it. Where in the world could it be?"

A group of soldiers appeared before Xion which she took out slowly but surely. Xion started to feel some fatigue but she was not sure why. She continued her search for the giant heartless upto the station plaza.

Xion: "No giant heartless here either. This is ridiculous. How am I supposed to take out a heartless I can't even find? I wonder if Roxas is having any better luck with his missions?"

Xion saw a rounded boy run upto her breathing hard. He looked surprised when he saw Xion.

Pence: "Oh sorry there, i thought you were Ollete."
Xion: "Who?"
Pence: "She's a friend of mine. I just finished looking for mysterious and I decided to find Ollete hoping that Hayner would be with her."
Xion: "Mysteries?"
Pence: "Yep, I can't tell you about it though. I know this town like the back of my hand."
Xion: "Oh really?"

Xion hoped this boy could help her find her target heartless then.

Xion: "Have you seen any big monsters around?"
Pence: "Big monsters? Sorry, can't say I have."
Xion: "Oh alright. Well thanks anyway."

Suddenly a group of Skater bomb heartless appeared. Xion summoned her keyblade ready for battle.

Xion: "You better get out of here, Pence. That was your name right?"
Pence: "Ummm...y..yeah. Good luck with those things."

Pence ran off toward town but he felt bad for leaving Xion to fight alone.

Pence: "I need to get some help. No way she can take those things on by herself."

Xion took out alot of skater bombs but one got the best of her and knocked her keyblade out of her hand. Xion tried to summon her keyblade back to her hand but it only dissapeared, for someone reason Xion couldn't get it to reappear in her hand.

Xion: "What's going on? Why can't I resummon my keyblade?"

Xion saw how many heartless there was and realized without her keyblade there was no way she could defeat the large number of heartless here.

Xion: "I guess escape is my only choice."

She ran toward the town and as soon as Xion was gone the heartless dissapeared. Pence returned to the station plaza with Hayner and Ollete but to his surprise both Xion and the heartless were gone.

Pence: "Wait where did that girl go?"
Hayner: "Are you sure this isn't some imaginary girlfriend you made up."
Pence: "No I swear she was right here."
Ollete: "Okay, sure Pence we believe you (Sarcasm)"
Pence: "Well she's gone now so I guess she got away."
Hayner: "Then why are we wasting our time here. Let's grab an ice cream then."

The three children ran off to the ice cream shop but Xion on the other hand was hidding from the heartless in an abandoned candy shop. She was scared not of the heartless but of what the organization would do to her now that she lost the ability to weild her keyblade.

Xion: "I still can't summon it. If the organization finds out I can't use the keyblade anymore then they will have no use for me and they'll turn me into a dusk. That settles it I can't RTC until I can resummon my keyblade. But what if they come looking for me? Oh what am I going to do? Roxas....I wish you were here, you would know what to do."

So Xion avoided the heartless hoping she could find a way to resummon her keyblade or face the consiquences which would be terrible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 65:

Roxas didn't see Xion at the clock tower yesterday either. Now he was increasingly worried. He wanted to ask Saix about Xion but was afraid he would be mad and start shouting at him or something. He knew he had to be getting on Saix's nerves with the constant questions. So instead of asking Saix about Xion he just walked upto Saix and waited for orders.

Saix: "What? No questions?"
Roxas: "............"
Saix: "Well that's good. Now today you will be going with me to a new world called Hollow Bastion."

Roxas was surprised. He never expected he would ever be going on a mission with Saix. He didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing but ofcourse Xigbar had to put his two sence into this.

Xigbar: " Oh ho! Well now it's rare number VII ever goes on a mission with anyone. You must be pretty special to get a mission with Mr. Second in command himself."
Roxas: "I guess....so."

Roxas didn't really know what to say. He hoped Saix was nicer on missions then he was when giving out missions.

Saix: "Xigbar, don't you have some investigative work to do at Castle Oblivion. I suggest you not waste time."
Xigbar: "Haha! Yeah yeah, you got it."

Xigbar opened a dark corridor and left for Castle Oblivion. Then Saix opened his own dark corridor.

Saix: "Shall we then, Roxas?"

The two entered the dark corridor and arrived in a small canyon with doors that led into sewer areas. The rocky walls were light blue and Roxas was amazed to find he could walk on the water.

Roxas: "So let me guess. We are here to do recon?"
Saix: "No, ofcourse not. This world is all too familiar to some of us in the organization. We have no reason to do recon."

Saix thought back to his time as a human. The times he and Axel spent in the town of Radiant Gardens as children were still fresh in his mind. Back then they were known as Isa and Lea. Roxas noticed the daze Saix was in and wondered if he was alright.

Roxas: "Saix?"

Saix looked at Roxas, the boy who looked so much like "him".

Saix: "Yes?"
Roxas: "Are you okay?"
Saix: "Ha! Your concern is touching but highly unneccesary. Now enough of this chatter let us get down to business."
Roxas: "So what is our mission today?"
Saix: "We are to navigate through the sewers and find a heartless called a defender and eliminate it."
Roxas: "Alright...so it appears we can get into the sewers through that elevated door up there."
Saix: "But first you need to activate the moving platforms sticking out of the wall so you can use them as stairs to get up to the door."

Roxas looked for a way to activate the platforms but the only thing he could find was some crystals sticking out of the ground. He he touched them with his keyblade they glowed and after activating all three crystals the platforms started pumping in and out of the wall providing them to be used as stairs to reach the door for him and Saix. Roxas jumped on the platforms and made it to the door. Entering it he found himself in the sewers.

Roxas: "What are these sewers used for?"
Saix: "They connect to the large castle above us."
Roxas: "So there is a castle in this world?"
Saix: "Yes but the castle has nothing to do with this mission for I suggest you focus on that. Now use the glowing crystals and levers in the sewers to navigate through them."
Roxas: "This going to be like a maze huh?"
Saix: "Exactly."

Roxas messed with some levers and crystals which got him through part of the sewers but after pulling the wrong lever he accidently trapped him and Saix in a cage.

Roxas: "Uh Oh."
Saix: "Just great!"

A large group of shadows and soldiers appeared. But Roxas and Saix were strong enough to easily take them out. Roxas was amazed at Saix's strength.

Roxas: "No wonder you are second in command."
Saix: "Flattery will get you no where."
Roxas: "No I wasn't trying to...oh nevermind."
Saix: "Now throw your keyblade at the lever outside the cage and get us out of here."

Roxas did just that freeing them from the trap. After navigating through the sewers some more they arrived at a large flooded cavern. The defender heartless appeared but even it's large shield was not enough to ward off Saix and Roxas. After destroying the heartless the two organization members made their way back to the dark corridor but Roxas decided he wanted to ask Saix again about Xion.

Roxas: "Umm....Saix, has Xion reported in yet?"
Saix: "You wont shut up will you? Well then I guess I have to make you shut up."

Saix punched Roxas hit the face sending him flying into a wall. Saix charged his claymore with energy and slammed it into Roxas.

Roxas: "Saix....Noooooo!!!!"

Saix hit Roxas so hard he knocked the boy unconsious. Saix carried Roxas' bruised body back to his room in the caslte and laid him there. Roxas' lip was busted and he was bruised. Even though Roxas awoke the next day he didn't say a word to Saix. Just as Saix wanted Roxas didn't ask anymore questions about Axel, Xion, or Castle Oblivion. But still he grew with worry because as the days passed Xion still had not RTC.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 71:

As Roxas entered the grey room he overheard Xigbar and Demyx speaking to eachother. They were talking about Castle Oblivion. Xigbar walked over to the boy and began to speak.

Xigbar: "Hey kid, guess what? Everyone at Castle Oblivion was taken out. Saix and I finished our investigation. No one survived."

Roxas stepped back with shock present on his face. He felt sick to his stomach, now he knew Axel would never be coming back.

Roxas: "Axel was destroyed too?"
Xigbar: Haha! Yep!"

Roxas ran to the bathroom to throw up, he felt so sick. He looked in the mirror he was as pale as a ghost and still he kept throwing up. Saix eventualy came into the bathroom and looked at the pale boy. Saix saw puke in the trash can and could only laugh.

Saix: "Pathetic. You have finally worried yourself sick. That's just pathetic."

Saix knew physical abuse was the only way to get Roxas to do his missions now, now that Axel was gone. So Saix was his hand and slapped Roxas across the face causing the boy's lip to bleed. Saix opened a dark corridor and picked Roxas up by his hood and threw him into the dark corridor. Saix shouted his orders to Roxas into the dark corridor.

Saix: "Destroy all the shadow globs!"

Roxas completed his mission slowly but surely. He then started walking back to the dark corridor and was about to enter it when he heard a familar voice coming from behind him.

Axel: "Hey Zombie!"

Roxas turned and looked at the red haired man behind him, the man he called his best friend. Axel was alive.

Roxas: "A...Axel?"
Axel: "You look like you just saw a ghost!"

Roxas got mad but he was also so happy to see Axel alive. Suddenly the choking feeling in Roxas' throat dissapeared.

Roxas: "You had me worried sick!"

Roxas felt like he could cry if he had a heart.

Axel: "Worried huh? Well now that's and interesting trick considering you don't have a heart to worry with."

Axel said with a smile in his normal playfull tone.

Axel: "Hey now, don't cry on me here. Look let's grab an ice cream like we promised we would do once I got back."

Roxas nodded and the two bought themselves some ice cream and went to the clock tower to enjoy like they did before Axel left for Castle Oblivion. Roxas didn't say much to begin with, he was just so overjoyed or so he thought he was, he didn't know for sure without a heart. Either way he felt better now that Axel was back. The thing that then came to his mind was Xion.

Roxas: "Oh I started inviting Xion up here. She's my friend too now."
Axel: "Wow, Xion...really? She was alot like you now that I think about it. She was a total zombie too. I shouldn't be surprised at all that you two became friends."
Roxas: "I promised her we could all eat ice cream together, if that's okay with you."
Axel: "Of course it is but where is she?"
Roxas: "She was sent here on a mission and has yet to return."
Axel: "Oh...i'm sorry. Well i'm sure she will be back soon."
Roxas: "Yeah, i'm sure you're right."

The two RTC soon afterwards. That night before bed Saix met with Axel in his room.

Axel: "So I can't even get any sleep now?"
Saix: "Why didn't you report back to the caslte earlier?"
Axel: "You and Xemnas wanted me to search for the chamber of waking, didn't you? That's what I have been doing all this time."
Saix: "That was risky though Axel. With Namine's escape from the castle and you being the only member to survive Castle Oblivion, it makes you look suspicious."
Axel: "Maybe but Xemnas hasn't brought up that little fact yet, now has he? By the way, I took out Zexion just as you ordered."
Saix: "Good. Now with Lexeaus, Marluxia, Vexen, and Zexion out of the way the only obsticale is Xemnas himself. Soon we can put our own plans into action. Sleep well Axel, you need to be up early for tomorrow's meeting where you will give your report on Castle Oblivion."
Axel: "By the way how did Roxas end up with a busted lip and all those bruises on him?"
Saix: "Does it matter?"
Axel: "Don't hurt him, man."
Saix: "What I do to Roxas is none of your concern."

Saix left the room allowing Axel to fall asleep. Roxas also fell asleep in his room now his thought were focused on what has happened to Xion, she had yet to returned. He hoped she would return soon. Even though Axel was back he still didn't want to lose Xion.

Aqua48

Gosh, Siax was just brutal
HE'S SO EVIL, HE DISERVED TO DIE IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2

A

Azrael

Good chapters.

I have suggestions for alt. missions to worlds for the Organization XIII gang.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hi everyone. After I posted the latest chapter I began writing the next few chapters and I found that the story was begining to become boring, drawn out, and more like a FF game than a KH game. I was very unpleased with this, therefore I began rewriting the story.

Day after day I become frustrated with how it was going. I found that it was not my vision for a story about Organization XIII. Then I found the problem, I found it impossible for me to write a story that takes place over the course of a whole year.

I immediatly scrapped plans to continue this current story and began working on my own new version of the story of 358/2 days. I call this project:

"Kingdom Hearts: Another Side, Another Story."

I decided if a KH game is to succeed the story needs to flow like the other KH games. The real 358/2 days failed to do this. It abandoned the disney side of things and failed to answer back story questions left over from KH2.

Seeing that I was making the same fatal error as Square Enix did, I decided to take the basic plot line of 358/2 days but mold the flow and parts of the story to my vision. Now after much work I am nearing completion of this new version of the story.

I planned to have introduced it this week but things came up so next week will have to be it's debut. This new story is not based on a day to day basis, instead it will be similar to the other KH games.

Roxas will be given much more interaction with Disney characters and I will incorperate more themes from the disney movies. Some worlds have been dropped from the original plot of 358/2 days and some have been added.

Here is a small summary of the new plot:

The story begins around the time leading up to Roxas' departure from Organization XIII instead of the day he first joined the organization. Important events that happened earlier in the year are seen in playable flash backs (If this was actually a game).

The story focuses on Roxas and his friends. Xemnas informs the group of an organization imposter who i'm sure most of you know who who he is already. The first part of the story shows the inner workings of Organization XII, how they lived their daily lives, and the relationships between each member. The second part focuses on Roxas, Xion and their connection to Sora and Axel's growing mistrust of the organization. The final part focuses on the events that cause Roxas to leave Organization XIII.

This story is likely to debut this monday or tuesday night. The first chapter is mean to be a recap of the events leading upto Roxas, Xion, and Axel's friendship.

So I hope you all understand the change of plans I have and I look foreward to this new version of the story.

Thank You to all my fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back