• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which did you like more?

• TWEWY

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • 358/2 Days

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards TWEWY

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards Days

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VATs Master

I think I read somewhere in a Nomura interview that The World Ends With You was practice for Square-Enix to make Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days but I'm not completely sure. I was just wondering: Did you like TWEWY more than Days? I'm thinking it over right now but i think I'm leaning towards TWEWY. Sorry if this has been asked before.

I AM NOT ASKING WHICH TO BUY!!!
now my poll is probably contaminated =/

Last edited:

Twilight-TO

I preferred Days over The World Ends With You, and I don't have much of a reason for that... other than I just enjoyed it more than TWEWY.
I will give TWEWY one thing though, it had one hell of a soundtrack!

S

Shadow Soldier

Days >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TWEwY.

Simple as that. Far more enjoyable, and not as repetitive I found. AND IT DOESN'T DESTROY YOUR TOUCH SCREEN!

S

Shadow Soldier

You ever think you were pressing too hard? Just saying.

I know I wasn't pressing hard because I'm not a retard with my stuff and actually take care of my shit. It's not pressing hard that does it, it's the CONSTANT scribbles you have to do in the game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just get both. Seriously, both are so very much worth it. I don't care if you can't afford both now, just make sure you get both.

And it only fucks up your touch screen if you press the stylus in LIKE THE HARDER YOU PRESS THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DO.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's really hard to choose. I suppose Days just because it's KH, but TWEWY is really, really good.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Get both. First days, then TWEWY. Or vice versa, it don't matter. They both have an excellent storyline, and gameplay. But the touch screen for TWEWY, is ok? Yes it does make you leave marks on your touch screen, but whenever the bottom screen isn't lit up will be the only time you won't see the marks. Other than that, get both..!

qouting from one of Shadow Soldiers posts:

-nauts! lol, sorry, couldn't pass up the oppertunity, and I swear when i play that game, it's gonna fuck my screen up more..!

A

Audo

You guys do know he isn't asking for advice on which to buy right? He just wants to know what you guys think is the better game.

brodyblackout

∞;4495937 said:
Just get both. Seriously, both are so very much worth it. I don't care if you can't afford both now, just make sure you get both.

And it only fucks up your touch screen if you press the stylus in LIKE THE HARDER YOU PRESS THE MORE DAMAGE YOU DO.

agreed. twewy will be one of the best games you will ever play, days as well.

Karutomaru

Banned
The World Ends With You is something that simply has to be experienced. Yeah, Days is great, but it doesn't have quite the story TWEWY does. The World Ends With You has some of the most head-exploding plot twists ever.

Rix

:)
Awards
Even thoughf I haven't finished Days yet, I like it better than TWEWY so far. I like TWEWY, but I gotta admit it's not as great as people says it is all the time...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't figure out which one's better yet... xD; Days is really good, but TWEWY is absolutely INCREDIBLE. The story is bloody brilliant. The battle system can be a bit of a pain at first, though, and Days is better on the battles part.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Days definitely. I mean I LOVED the World Ends With You but I don't know I like Days more :3 They are both great either way though......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back