• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBFan414

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

There must be more characters because if there is a multiplayer mode there can't just be four can there? I personally can't wait for this game. Woohoo, Axel! :D

franklin

i heard that in multiplayer you can play as roxas, axel, xigbar or saix
this true?

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards

Yeah, I think its gonna be great. It'll be more in depth of the Organization's story, which should shed a little bit of light on their history. A DS can handle some great games so.....its all good.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

You know, I'm really hoping that the Org. treats Roxas poorly. There needs to be some child abuse.

Blue

home is where the heart is

There's a screenshot of Roxas saying "he told me he's seen me before" and a screenshot where he's introduced to the Organization

Seftrex

Personaly this game could be for Axel aswell... Axel always says how much he "Likes" Roxas, perhaps this is just the time he spends with him up to when he reunites with Sora.

OMFG New spin-off Kingdom Hearts: Axel Stories (Win)

Lol if this turns out to be A Brokeback Mountain.

But seriously, I hope this game is pulled of well on the DS. It says full 3D, makes me scared on what Half 3D means :|

Or wait is that 2D??? *Thick*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

What I don't get is way se put Saix, Axel, Xigbar as a party member. I would like to play all the other org even from com till they die.

[changes color of forum to read the bright text]

Yea, [covering eyes] I'd like to know why Siax is playable too. Does that mean he has some knowledge crucial to the storyline?

Blue

home is where the heart is

On khinsider,there's a big Famitsu scan on their 3rd news site.Just click the number three below their site and you'll find them.

iZumi

i discussed this somewhere on youtube about WHY i'd prefer to play this game over coded and BBS. well, in my opinion, i felt that the ending of KHII was incomplete. i just wasn't pleased with how the organization "ended" and how roxas' story just seemed to be dropped completely. what happened to him before he entered the fake twilight town and how did his relationship with axel play. basically, this game is gonna act as my "intro" to BBS. i think that it'll fill in all those gaps and answer the questions that KHII failed to answer. i'd rather be better informed before playing BBS than skip right into the PSP game.

<3

BBFan414

Is there a trailer for 358/2 that I can watch somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back