• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

i can't wait for both games! but i think i'm more excited about BBS cuz we don't know anything about those characters or the King's role in all of it. i' glad i already have a DS and now i have one more game to add to my wish list for PSP besides Daxter. but i need to get a PSP first=/

Music

I'm simply thrilled that it looks like we can play as other members of the Organization! Won't that be awesome? I think 358/2 particularly intrigues me because I really want to know all of the details behind them. The best storylines need to have all of the details behind both sides of the story, the protagonist and the antagonist(s) Hopefully this will shed light on any and every detail I could ever want to knwo.

On a seperate note... Has it been determined the best way to pronounce 358/2 days verbally? I keep changing my mind how it is best said... nothing really... fits.

gosox333

When do you guys think this will be released? I'm guessing that we will probably see at least the japanese version in about a year from now.

Charlie K

Back in Business

I can't wait for this game me and 3 other friends have DS's so I'll be Roxas......And they can fight over the rest! XD

LarxenePwn

*sigh* I guess... What I'm hoping for is, that maybe they've already done a lot of work on 358/2 Days and it might be able to come out in Japan sometime Mid 08 - Late 08. Although, yes, it's prolly gonna come out here at '09 :closedeyes:

D

Deleted member 36435

You have to use Roxas, Saix, Luxord and Xigbar. >.>
No other choice.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

You have to use Roxas, Saix, Luxord and Xigbar. >.>
No other choice.

You mean Roxas, <b> Axel </b>, Saix and Xigbar right? Yeah. Well. As for the release date thing. I reaaaalllly wish/hope that by some fluke chance we get it like late 08 but methinks this is impossible. All I hope is that they don't go all teasey with us and say "Oh its coming in September. *changes date* Oh, its December now. *changes date to March*" Sound familiar? v.v; Yesh. I do NOT want one of those again. That was a killer.

But I posted something a month or so back noticing how Xigbar and Saix bear some similarities. Not looks wise. Well kinda. I dunno. They both have scars, yellow eyes, and pointy ears. And now we find out those two are the other ones we get to play as. Maybe they play a bigger role than we thought? I dunno. Just a thought.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, I meant Axel instead of Luxord, I was reading one of the posts above with Luxord in it. So, I typed that. >.<

D

Deleted member 36435

Stop talking about BBS in this thread!
Honestly it isn't a hard concept to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back