• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a good game ruined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

I've beaten it a couple of times, and I can easily see how much luck it requires. You have to pray for him to not use certain attacks(mainly due to how his AI is set up) because Terra just can't avoid them properly. Properartist, the first person to beat him on youtube with Terra if I remember, even told me and others that luck is a big part of beating MF successfully.

lol ok
first does not mean best or anything like that, just to point that out. its really not that luck based...its just that sometimes you can make bad choices and get away with it. there's a big difference between doing something bad and getting lucky to get away with it, and making good choices that absolutely minimise any 'luck' involved. (which is near none if yuo're playing it properly)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
__Kira_laughing_his_ass_off_GIF_by_.gif

laughing.gif

35k9atk.gif

JaeChunAmused.gif

You sir, are really, really silly.
Thinking a game was ruined because of ONE OPTIONAL boss. hehehehe.

Nice first post, BTW. Enjoy your time here ;)

agree cmpletely with this. you can't complain on an "optional" boss when it's not even necesary to beat him for some secret ending or anything. MF can't in any way ruin the game

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
*thump* *thump* *thump*

Sorry, but now that you wrote that, I will never stop headdesking.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
he must have really gotten you with that rape rope of his if he ruined the game for ya

gootch

Dude rape rope is exactly wut id call it that was the one thing that really got me the whole time everything else is quick dodgen and smart healin but if u get hit with that ur almost surly dead can't wait to figure out who he is and hopefully kill him again in another future kh title

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude rape rope is exactly wut id call it that was the one thing that really got me the whole time everything else is quick dodgen and smart healin but if u get hit with that ur almost surly dead can't wait to figure out who he is and hopefully kill him again in another future kh title

Rape rope is what everyone calls it actually.

Shadow Key

I don't know what you guys are bashing on him about, I totally agree. That one optional boss is insanely difficult and shouldn't be in there. It's obviously just another tactic Nomura is using to make him more money...

hooray-for-sarcasm.jpg

I hate to bash new members here, but man, you can't hate on a game because of an optional boss. No hard feelings. Enjoy your time on the forums. :)

Last edited:

Box_ghost

Its always a sad moment when a good gamw is ruined. The game I recently felt was ruined is birth by sleep. Birth by sleep is as we all know a beautiful game filled with action emotion and most importantly keyblades most of the people at this site have played it all ready and agree now ur probably wondering where I'm going with this and that is mysterious figure. Mysterious figure is an extra they tossed in the game with no purpose no reason except to raise questions ans what's worse is he is nearly impossible to beat I'm lucky if I get that pointless bastard to half health. He ruins a game that is otherwise perfect he doesn't belong anywhere but in some doofy time warp plot ans the person who made him only beatable with cheap tactics and pure luck should be beaten and mutilated in front of his family what's the point in him honestly its ridiculous its like trying to fight someone on an online game and their cheating with hacks. So in conclusion mysterious figure is the most insulting ruin to what otherwise is a beautiful game thanks for reading and have a nice day

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The boss is ridiculously hard, I gave up. And that's coming from a guy who bgeat Terra's LS on CM in KH2FM. At least *that* game had it's own page on Gamefaqs. BBSFM doesnt, let alone the strategies for any of that extra content.

Another Key

Its always a sad moment when a good gamw is ruined. The game I recently felt was ruined is birth by sleep. Birth by sleep is as we all know a beautiful game filled with action emotion and most importantly keyblades most of the people at this site have played it all ready and agree now ur probably wondering where I'm going with this and that is mysterious figure. Mysterious figure is an extra they tossed in the game with no purpose no reason except to raise questions ans what's worse is he is nearly impossible to beat I'm lucky if I get that pointless bastard to half health. He ruins a game that is otherwise perfect he doesn't belong anywhere but in some doofy time warp plot ans the person who made him only beatable with cheap tactics and pure luck should be beaten and mutilated in front of his family what's the point in him honestly its ridiculous its like trying to fight someone on an online game and their cheating with hacks. So in conclusion mysterious figure is the most insulting ruin to what otherwise is a beautiful game thanks for reading and have a nice day

Ok, first of all NOTHING can ruin Birth by Sleep. Its too godly. Anyway, secondly, this WAS fixed in Final Mix from what I heard. Regardless, he is an extra boss, you don't have to fight him. If you think a boss, that at the moment, is COMPLETELY unrelated to the rest of the actual game (besides the keyblade he gives you), makes BBS bad, then you have a serious issue regarding how you analyze whether a game is good or not. Yes, in the NA version, he can OHKO you. Yes, he appears ATM to have no purpose, but you have to be incredibly stupid, to think he will have no purpose in the future. For the NA Version, he was a gift. An EXTRA Boss. Next time, if dont want extras for the NA version, right a letter to Normura about how pointless giving extras to the NA versions of Kingdom Hearts is.

Thank You and Good Day, Sir.

hopelessromantic

BBS is a beautiful game! it really adds to the KH storyline and im sorry that the optional boss affected your views of the game THAT much :(

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't know what you guys are bashing on him about, I totally agree. That one optional boss is insanely difficult and shouldn't be in there. It's obviously just another tactic Nomura is using to make him more money...
Cuz he's obviously paid in millions per game, right? Maybe yen, but that's not the point. It's Square that makes the money. He's an employee; not employer. Disney underpays their animators as well as Pixar, which could also mean the directors.

Shadow Key

Cuz he's obviously paid in millions per game, right? Maybe yen, but that's not the point. It's Square that makes the money. He's an employee; not employer. Disney underpays their animators as well as Pixar, which could also mean the directors.

lol you didn't see the picture in my post did you?

here, this will explain:

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back