• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Heartless/Nobody Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoitsody

Ok. Bear with me I am a newbie, and I don't know if someone has already asked this question.
When a heart is taken from someone, a Heartless and a Nobody is produced, but If the heart of an individual is strong, a strong Heartless will be produced. My question is, since the Organization is composed of powerful Nobodies, would that also mean that somewhere along the line there are 12 *excluding Sora's* powerful Heartless of the remaining 12 members? I ask this because Xehanorts Nobody is Xemnas, and his Heartless is the Ansem fought in KH1. Which makes me believe there could also be an Axel Heartless for example. Is this a legitimate theory or is it just me rambling due to confusion:35:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Heartless are based on darkness, nobodies on strength of heart. Sora had a strong heart, and ended up a shadow. In such a case, it is unlikely all the members are dark psycho maniacs, and pretty much all the heartless are unidentifiable to their original form, for all we know we could have accidentally killed a soldier heartless who was actually Demyx.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well we might find out in KH3 :D
and KH3 wont be in the future and sora older and stuff XD
he'll look the same as in KH2 otherwise they will have to make another like COM to explain wat happen before sora got to that point XD

Silver warrior

Ok. Bear with me I am a newbie, and I don't know if someone has already asked this question.
When a heart is taken from someone, a Heartless and a Nobody is produced, but If the heart of an individual is strong, a strong Heartless will be produced. My question is, since the Organization is composed of powerful Nobodies, would that also mean that somewhere along the line there are 12 *excluding Sora's* powerful Heartless of the remaining 12 members? I ask this because Xehanorts Nobody is Xemnas, and his Heartless is the Ansem fought in KH1. Which makes me believe there could also be an Axel Heartless for example. Is this a legitimate theory or is it just me rambling due to confusion:35:

Yes that is possible.But Nomura hasn't said anything about that...so who knows.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
When a heart is taken from someone, a Heartless and a Nobody is produced, but If the heart of an individual is strong, a strong Heartless will be produced. My question is, since the Organization is composed of powerful Nobodies, would that also mean that somewhere along the line there are 12 *excluding Sora's* powerful Heartless of the remaining 12 members? I ask this because Xehanorts Nobody is Xemnas, and his Heartless is the Ansem fought in KH1. Which makes me believe there could also be an Axel Heartless for example. Is this a legitimate theory or is it just me rambling due to confusion

The strength of a Heartless is based on the amount of darkness in a person's heart. The darker your heart is, the more monstrous your Heartless. The strength of a Nobody however, is dependent on the strength of a person's heart. The stronger your heart, the more humanoid and powerful your Nobody is. These two are totally different. Like someone said before me, Sora had a human Nobody yet ended up as a Shadow Heartless. It is highly unlikely for all Org members to have large amounts of darkness in their hearts.

Also, I'd like to say, Heartless can't take physical (body, or human-like) forms on there own. They require possession (Like Xehanort's heartless with Riku) or a PoH to make them a walking heart (Kairi saving Sora)

Not really. Heartless do have physical bodies. It is only the free-floating hearts i.e Xehanort's Heartless that cannot regain physical form. Sora regained a human form because Kairi cleansed him of the darkness, causing him to revert back to a human-form heart.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nobodies are only made when a strong heart turns into a Heartless.
Heartless' size differs based on how much darkness they have in their hearts.

8shortfuse

well we might find out in KH3 :D
and KH3 wont be in the future and sora older and stuff XD
he'll look the same as in KH2 otherwise they will have to make another like COM to explain wat happen before sora got to that point XD

They could have it in the future if they explained it in the game, or it could be a little while in the future but not far enough to were they would need a whole background story.

Elitechaser

A little place between Hell and Heaven called Eart
I'm not so sure about the whole "the more darkness the bigger the heartless" thing, but we can go with that for now. I may be wrong, but I don't remember anywhere in any of the games this being mentioned. If I am incorrect though, please correct my mistake. :)tongue:)

Now about the Organization members each having their own special heartless: I believe I read somewhere that Nomura stated that this is not the case and once when we took down a random Wyvern it may have been Larxene's just as well as one of the four Darksides we have ever seen may have also been hers. (not verbatim, just an example) So basically any heartless could be an Organization Member's counter-part without any special cases. Also, about them becoming bosses in KH3 or this meaning anything in the next game: This will not happen! Why?:

The Organization Members themselves have mentioned that only two heartless ever retained their own free-will. These two being Xehanort's and Sora's heartless. (connection? you decide) Seeing as no other heartless, including all of the other Members' heartless ever accomplished this, we will not be seeing them again and especially not as a boss. We are not going to battle a heartless in KH3 and be like "ZOMG THIS IS AXEL'S HEARTLESS!" No, this is not going to happen. The chances of this happening ever are basically zero.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
As explained very well by Destinykh above, two different requirements are taken into account for making heartless and nobodies. This probably can be closed already.

fenror

It are very possible that each of the Organization has there own powerful heartless. Although I'm not sure as to whom those heartless would be. I also heard a rumor that Riku has/had a nobody in the organization but I'm not sure who it is but I do have some leads.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Many people believe that Luxord's Heartless is this thing:

300px-GrimReaperScan.png

They believe that because when Sora defeated it, Luxord took the heart that flew from it. Or so I believe.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The nobodies were collecting hearts anyway. Just cause Luxord did that doesn't prove a thing. The case? When KH was destroyed, the dusks went crazy and were trying to mass hug the hearts. Were those theirs? Um, unless they have like 3 hearts each, no.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The nobodies were collecting hearts anyway. Just cause Luxord did that doesn't prove a thing. The case? When KH was destroyed, the dusks went crazy and were trying to mass hug the hearts. Were those theirs? Um, unless they have like 3 hearts each, no.

I said many people believe, not that it was a fact. Shat ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back