• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► a matter of sasitifying my curiousty.. xD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Superman Vs Hulk? Who would win? XD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
ok, i don't really know where else to put this darn poll thingy i've been having stuck in my head for the past few weeks.. xD but oh well. i'm sure somebody somewhere would/will move this to the proper spot.. xD

As for what this thread is for, and idk if someone has already beaten me to the punch and if i have a very low iq for even bothering to post something like this.. xD

It is for a debate. A debate of what u may ask? Well, in light of all the comic book type movies and such, this idea is a 'a somebody vs somebody' thingy.. XD The people/characters in question are

Superman

VS

The Hulk.

and there ya have it.. XD So let the debates start and the polling begin. Who would win in a no hold bars fist fight? :O Lets hear ur voice in this matter of debate! XD and please... as always.. TRY to be respectfull of the people who have different opinions than u... xD if it gets that bad... go to the battle threads... XD i think that's what their there for..... XDXDXD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Funny, cos I don't.

You're certainly welcome to try and argue with me, but most have learned not to. Especially about topics of this nature.

I see you voted. So where's your argument?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Supe Man, he came back from the dead (well, kind of). DID YOU KNOW- that he can actually Control his abilities.

Nowater

The Hulk. You can't really kill the Hulk. You just make him even more mad than before. And as such, his strength grows.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Superman regenerated from death and is essentially immortal.

He's also stronger than Hulk from get go, since he's back to his planet moving strength.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
Funny, cos I don't.

You're certainly welcome to try and argue with me, but most have learned not to. Especially about topics of this nature.

I see you voted. So where's your argument?

XD i guess i can try.. though i consider myself to be a weakling in debates.. xD

my argument tends to lend with the hulk.. xD for as most old/new comic book readers could say is that the hulks limit on his strength has never been found out as some will testify that he single handily took on gods like thor and still be able to make them wince with pain... xD

thus, with superman's strength already set at a 'limit' per say, the hulk would only have to survive or get mad enough to go beyond said 'limit' though i will not discredit superman for a lack of trying... xD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
XD i guess i can try.. though i consider myself to be a weakling in debates.. xD
No kidding.
my argument tends to lend with the hulk.. xD for as most old/new comic book readers could say is that the hulks limit on his strength has never been found out as some will testify that he single handily took on gods like thor and still be able to make them wince with pain... xD
Superman has fought plenty of gods and won. Darkseid, Imperiex, Spectre.

thus, with superman's strength already set at a 'limit' per say, the hulk would only have to survive or get mad enough to go beyond said 'limit' though i will not discredit superman for a lack of trying... xD
Superman doesn't have a limit either. His strength is affected by the amount of yellow sunlight radiation his body absorbs. The more contained within his body, the stronger he becomes. And no, figthting at night does not take away his powers.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The Hulk, because the Hulk is stronger than Superman even when Superman is obviously stronger than the Hulk (Kubo logic FTW!).

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Superman would win simply because, as he is techinically the "first" superhero, he was designed without fault. Invincibility, super strength, being able to fly around in spandex, laser vision, super hearing, super-just about everything.

Unfortunately, the Hulk was designed more realistically, so he'd get his ass handed to him. So. Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back