• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Seeing Xehanort is going to come back whole. I was wondering when their heartless and nobody is defeated do they retain all the memories of when they were a heartless and nobody?

Xehanort hasn't actually met Sora but his nobody and heartless has so i was wondering if he'll remember everything that happened in KH1 and 2 as well as Sora and everyone else who's became a Annoyance.

I guess 2 questions, when Xehanort became a heartless and a nobody where exactly did Terra,Master Xehanort and Eraqus go?Did they all go to Xemnas?Did they get split between Xemnas and Ansem SoD?

WaveK89

Sora's case. Sora remembers Donald clobbering him when he was a Heartless.
Sora carried the emotions and feelings Roxas had felt subconsciously, not to mention he was familiar with Roxas when he saw a photo of him. Of course, it's hard to say with Sora.

Xehanort on the other hand is whole other ball game. We know that Xemnas had memories when he was Xehanort though I am not sure about Xehanort's Heartless. Bah, it's all too confusing! :confused:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As Roxas is still alive within Sora, his emotions and feelings sometimes shine through Sora, as seen when Sora has that unexplained tear in Twilight Town or when he holds that blue crystal into the sun.

As for Xehanort/Eraqus/Terra, that whole mess and the questions you asked about it is rumored to be one of the remaining mysteries that will be addressed in Dream Drop Distance.
Exactly how the powers, memories and hearts of these three were divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas will probably be handled there.
So, while we obviously will get some more information on Xehanort we may also get some insight on the current status of Eraqus and Terra.

L

lolwut

nah he doesnt rmbr sora- so sora will prob have to watch a movie with him showing how he ruined his plans. hopefully, they have popcorn on destiny islands cuz watching a movie just isnt the same without popcorn

terra dead.

F

Firebolt883

Sora's case. Sora remembers Donald clobbering him when he was a Heartless.
Sora carried the emotions and feelings Roxas had felt subconsciously, not to mention he was familiar with Roxas when he saw a photo of him. Of course, it's hard to say with Sora.

Sora and Xehanort's situations are different though. Sora was revived a minute or two after becoming a heartless, and Roxas re-integrated with Sora, while Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed. For plot sake though I do believe Xehanort will keep all of his memories, but not for the same reasons as Sora.

D

doritosguy123

he probably wont keep his memories so there will be KH3- Re:memorized.

Crystal

Silver Member
Ansem was Master Xehanort, Xemnas was Terra...you can tell by their motives, and the fina xehanort will probably remember SOME things

But if Xemnas completely was Terra, why is he still want KH so badly?
I think the distribution of Terra, MX and Eraqus' memories between Xemnas and Ansem SoD was still unknown.
Maybe will be explained in KH:DDD or BBS v2.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
But if Xemnas completely was Terra, why is he still want KH so badly?
I think the distribution of Terra, MX and Eraqus' memories between Xemnas and Ansem SoD was still unknown.
Maybe will be explained in KH:DDD or BBS v2.

I think the reason why he wants KH so badly is so that he can finally get his friends back (hence why he's so desperately seeking the other Chamber), and recreate the Land of Departure so they can all live in peace again.

Light

faster than
Awards
I think the reason why he wants KH so badly is so that he can finally get his friends back (hence why he's so desperately seeking the other Chamber), and recreate the Land of Departure so they can all live in peace again.

I think that this is actually highly likley. But the only fall I can see in this is that Xemnas quoted.
"Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with hatred and anger' (Or something like that)
Sora- Don't you remember any other emotions? Like love or happiness?
Xemnas- Unfortunetley. I don't!.

So I think that he would've since most of Terra's emotions would've been those ones in particular.

Crystal

Silver Member

This seem to be the possibility, but how he knows about KH having such ability, is it from MX's knowledge?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xemnas may have some influences from Terra due to having some of his memories, but that does not mean in the slightest that Xemnas is just a reincarnated Terra incapable of feeling remorse.

We don't even know yet why Xemnas was so frantically searching for the chamber of waking. We only know he did look for it.
If one reads the secret reports from the Org members in Days Xemnas himself states quite clear that his personal goal is to become a higher existence and reshape the universe in his image, essentially ruling over all life...he even repeats it to Ansem in KH2.
This motivation is quite clearly a Xehanort-influence.

Crystal

Silver Member
Xemnas may have some influences from Terra due to having some of his memories, but that does not mean in the slightest that Xemnas is just a reincarnated Terra incapable of feeling remorse.

We don't even know yet why Xemnas was so frantically searching for the chamber of waking. We only know he did look for it.
If one reads the secret reports from the Org members in Days Xemnas himself states quite clear that his personal goal is to become a higher existence and reshape the universe in his image, essentially ruling over all life...he even repeats it to Ansem in KH2.
This motivation is quite clearly a Xehanort-influence.

So, Xemnas did having some influence from Xehanort or maybe just his memories.

Is the chamber of waking where Ven is stuck in?

Yeah. Is Chamber of Awakening, where Ven sleeps.

Crystal

Silver Member
If i'm not mistaken ,he is nearly lose memories but Kairi purifies him

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe it is for Ven. If Ven is in the chamber then... that would be a Terra feeling coming in.

It surely is because of Ven, as even Xigbar knew that in that chamber the other "friend" is located. However friend written in quotation marks has it's reasons.
Just because Xemnas wanted to reach the room were Ven's body is kept we can't assume that this is because of any Terra-related feelings, Xemnas could just have some memories from Terra and that's it.

Remember beside this that Xehanort also has pretty much interest in Ven.

Crystal said:
By the way, Terra don't know where Ven situated?
I think possibly some influence from Master Earqus'

Yes, Terra doesn't know that Ven is in that chamber...if one wants to be nitpicky we could even say that Terra doesn't even know that Ven's heart sustained a grave injury after destroying the x-blade.

Eraqus knows of the secret to create Castle Oblivion, but I don't see how Eraqus could come to know that Ven is now kept there.
I tend more to believe that Xemnas got that information during his "sessions" in the chamber of Repose.

LightChaser111 said:
Xehanort may have fragments of those memories,did sora remember when he was a heartless? It's confusing now about the whole xehanort thing we'll find out soon.
Sora did remember his time as a heartless. He admitted that he started to slowly forget things but Kairi purified him fast enough that he didn't lose any memories.
That's also the reason why Roxas had no memories at all and started out as a zombie/toddler in a 14year-old body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back