• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A statement to many forum members about KIngdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

I'd like to open up discusion to the future and how long it should be for the Kingdom Hearts series. I'd also like to say that to those who want it to end because they are getting older are being just selfish. I'd like to see what other reasons you have. Personally I think Nomura can keep making great game after great game. Enjoy.

αsiя

space coke
I'd like to open up discusion to the future and how long it should be for the Kingdom Hearts series. I'd also like to say that to those who want it to end because they are getting older are being just selfish. I'd like to see what other reasons you have. Personally I think Nomura can keep making great game after great game. Enjoy.
im not selfish

because i dont want the series to be milked

ok ill like to see him do it

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm pretty sure plenty of great games could be made from the KH franchise, just not entirely underneath Nomora. He's made some mistakes and keeps tweeking it, which isn't necassarily horrid just bad if you want a long going game.

I'd like to see less surrounding Sora stuff and more building on the origins of everything, completely spiral off the Sora/Riku/Kairi tangent, and just focus on how keyblades came to be, how people reacted to them and learned to control them, the discovery of darkness and all that good stuff. BBS was great, don't get me wrong, it's just that the ending was somewhat upsetting since it all just came back to Sora [which... I don't really think is a spoiler, we saw it comin' somewhat].

Also, I don't mind getting old and my childhood games continueing with me. It's like some other franchises you just follow, no matter how aged you get [for example, thirty sommat year old mother still loves chocobos and final fantasy with all her heart].

24Terras

Being milked is one thing, but because you are getting older isn't a valid reason. Many young kids are just starting to grow up with this series.

A

Azrael

αsiя;4937499 said:
im not selfish

because i dont want the series to be milked

ok ill like to see him do it

lol wut?

It's already been milked since KHII.

And Nomura is terrible. KH should end at III but I'll go past it as long as Nomura is fired.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
KH will more than likely be the next FF. Good the first few games then it starts reaching.

Axel's girl1312

the game is my life and i would like to see more. I don't have alot of friends becaouse i can't fit in with people so kh is all i have.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought I'd never want it to end. Then Days happened and I wish with all my heart it hadn't. Now I'm feeling trepidation. I love this series and it has the potential to keep generating awesomeness, maybe, but there's also the possibility that it will break my heart with shitness.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I wouldn`t mind if they made it go on and on a bit. I love KH games that much. They mean a lot to me and always will no matter how old I am. I think a lot of people would agree, and then a lot of people won`t.

Legendscarlet

Nomura should endthe game in number 3 or 4.Why? Because long series looses its charm, good games ends in trilogies like God Of War and Prince of Persia (The Sands of Time trilogy)

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd like to c sora's stroy end, but keeping the series going might not b bad.

so long as there as good as bbs.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I personally want it to end at 3. Have the Mystery Game that is most likely a Mickey game wrap everything last thing up to prepare for KH3, and then have Sora finish off everything, happy ending, etc etc, so that way the game doesn't become a shitfest. And no, KH2 and Days do not qualify as that. While they weren't the best, they were still pretty good. But if they keep pressing their luck eventually we'll get a game far worse than 2.

Though I may not mind spin-offs about the origin of the Keyblade, the Keyblade Wars, a young MX game, the fall of Radiant garden, etc as games after Sora's story ends.

God Of War

Wasn't there talk of the guy wanting to do 4 but putting it off for awhile? So uhhh >.>

αsiя

space coke
I personally want it to end at 3. Have the Mystery Game that is most likely a Mickey game wrap everything last thing up to prepare for KH3, and then have Sora finish off everything, happy ending, etc etc, so that way the game doesn't become a shitfest. And no, KH2 and Days do not qualify as that. While they weren't the best, they were still pretty good. But if they keep pressing their luck eventually we'll get a game far worse than 2.

i think its confirmed that the mystery game is going to be
reconnect and sora is going to save the torment people
so a NO to a mickey a game

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
αsiя;4937643 said:
i think its confirmed that the mystery game is going to be
reconnect and sora is going to save the torment people
so a NO to a mickey a game

The Mystery KH Game is supposed to be not a side game but not a main game, and that would be a main game. A Mickey game (which is one of the areas Nomura himself said he wanted to explore) would fit that more. Then we get the next Sora game.

Nomura said the Mystery game would start a new side series. KH isn't leaving soon.

Yeah, I really doubt he literally meant series, but either way I do hope KH leaves within the next seven to ten years. Or five, if Nomura stays true to releasing a KH game every year, and most of those would be filled with FM's (I hope. The new games would suck if they did it in a year or less.)

MeggieKeyblader

I'm pretty sure plenty of great games could be made from the KH franchise, just not entirely underneath Nomora. He's made some mistakes and keeps tweeking it, which isn't necassarily horrid just bad if you want a long going game.

I'd like to see less surrounding Sora stuff and more building on the origins of everything, completely spiral off the Sora/Riku/Kairi tangent, and just focus on how keyblades came to be, how people reacted to them and learned to control them, the discovery of darkness and all that good stuff. BBS was great, don't get me wrong, it's just that the ending was somewhat upsetting since it all just came back to Sora [which... I don't really think is a spoiler, we saw it comin' somewhat].

Also, I don't mind getting old and my childhood games continueing with me. It's like some other franchises you just follow, no matter how aged you get [for example, thirty sommat year old mother still loves chocobos and final fantasy with all her heart].

I agree entirely with this post. I think the rest of the games including the mystery series should deal with the origins of the Keyblade, etc, and have nothing to do with Sora, Riku, or Kairi. I hate to say this but I'm getting kind of sick of them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back