• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterkeeper

The "new world" may very well be a Full Metal Alchemist world...since it's created by Square Enix entirely.

And VersionX: Sora is the Keyblade Master, he can also use the Gummi Ship......and technically, a Digimon world wouldn't HAVE to take place in the Digital World. Like I said, Digimon has many other "worlds" within it already: the real world, the digital world, the Dark Ocean, the world of temptation, etc. etc...Sora could team up with the 4 "Goggle Heads" (Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya) and try to bring balance.

A Sailor Moon world would just be plain FUN. "Sutaaraito Hanimun Seraapiii...KISU!"

Maybe a FLCL world?!?!?!

Then again that's all impossible. -_-

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i only have 3.. no 2 one doesn't work, FF games, and none i have won, but i still want a FF world lol. i hope there will be one. and versionx it is ok. and also a fish with a keyblade would not be crazy, for crying out loud we had a merman with a keyblade so why not a fish?!?! and a toy story world would be pretty fun!
gatomon.jpg
p.s. is this the one you are reffering to?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
A good example of this is in Tamers, when Juri's partner Leomon is STABBED by Beelzebumon. He's killed, and he doesn't come back. Juri was a happy-go-lucky girl, but she is quickly ridden with grief. The "big bad" of Tamers, the D-Reaper, makes a clone out of Juri and uses the real Juri as a battery of sorts, using her emotions and anguish so that the D-Reaper would learn that all humans want despair. In the end, Juri learns that it's okay to be sad, and that the D-Reaper was taking memories of her friend and "turning them into something ugly." Leomon never returned, but Juri got over her sadness aside from that.

Which STABBED Digimon anime series in the back and left a big wound that Frontier NEVER healed. And then Digimon died. T_T....along with Labramon....

tell me if you still think Digimon is all about little monsters screaming "DIGIVOLVE!!!"

Frontier hardly ever...or pretty much never shouted Digivolve in the American version. They shouted Spirit Evolution or Beast Spirit Evolution or the other stuff they used.

EVERY Disney world in KH was expected to suck horribly, and look what the KH team did to make it all fit.

Whatever they did to make Deep Jungle and Atlantica did surely didn't work...at all to some people. Because they sucked badly...

If I remember correctly you needed one to get in the digital world..

Ummm no....

- In Adventure 01, you needed a digivice and then you got your Digimon in the world.
- In Adventure 02, you needed a D3 to open the portal to the Digital World and then a Digivice to get there....unless you opened the portal without it like the Key Cards that Myotismon and owikawa had. But you still got a Digimon in that world.
- In Tamers, some of the Digimon came to them. And they did not need a D-Arc or watever to enter. They needed a Digital Portal.
- In Frontier, they took a train to get to the Digital World and they didn't get Digimon they became them.

And I'll stop right there.

what cat one?

GATOMON!!!

And what world was Malificent from again?

She was from Sleeping Beauty's world. And they can make her come back. *looks at Oogie Boogie*

Sora could team up with the 4 "Goggle Heads" (Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya) and try to bring balance.

o_O;; I could see him teaming up with Takuya but not with the other ones....unless it was their partners. It would be like Ryo teaming up with Agumon..and I think Veemon....I seriously need to read those Digimon Wonderswan game stories again...I'm starting to get rusty....

Huh me and Digimon have a history *looks at the real Chamelemon...which Toei STOLE and then f-ed up his appearance....and his real evos...and then looks at Labramon....*

I love Labramon (Paomon > Shaomon > Labramon > Seasarmon > Cerberusmon > Anubismon 4 Life)

~NGD OMEGA~

You who said that the hobit is coming out soon as a movie? why are you lying, your just making it up. Peter Jackson has not confirmed he wants to make it, the only thing coming from him is King Kong at the moment.
As for you who cant stand Final Fantasy, again, this game wouldnt be without it. Remember that the FF characters are soras friends, and the hole game works in an FF kind of way. Disney characters appear and are there in a final fantasy way.

It has been confirmed that AFTER Peter Jackson does King Kong, he will then work on a Hobbit movie. And I said it, the creater of this thread. The reason I know this is from several different News Sources.

Anyway Digimon was awsome, but It is very unlikely that it will be in KH2 (And if it is, I HOPE it is season 3.... but as KL said... Japan wouldn't like that.... poor Guilmon... T-T).

I could see a PoTC world, after all, Halloween Town was Claymation.

Tarzan wasn't that bad of a world, but I hated atlantica (Just because I hated the movie though...).

And the most surprising thing I could think of that will work would have been either the Hobbit or PoTC... but it has to be something else... Think peoples... THINK!

dime55

PRIDE ROCK!!! i cant stop imagining how klean that level would b. too much details to explain. i could envision the boss fight with Scar already. AND OMG IF SIMBA'S UR PARTER, and timon and pumba will do funny cameos throughout the level

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
its a small chance of being ' DISNEY LAND(OR WORLD)' bcuz u know disney land is real and cant be put into a game with real life pictures , but then he mentions that the surprising world will be in polygons . lol imagine those lil kids runnin every where . other then that wacky theory , i think it might be a pixar place , wutever

beefsteak

The reason why this 'surprising' new world is being compared to Nightmare is because as said before, Nightmare was not directly a Disney movie. Any world they include has to meet a certain cirteria:

Has to be Disney and/or
Animation and/or
Final Fantasy and/or
Popular (somewhat at least)

The animation is a must and while I think it would be cool to replace Atlantica with Nemo as a water world I don't see that as being very surprising as Nemo is a Disney film whereas Nightmare was not. And this whole Digimon thing seems highly improbable. It just doesn't fit. More likely a Final Fantasy world.

I honestly see Shrek being more of possibility as it was popular, animation, and not a Disney film.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
It has been confirmed that AFTER Peter Jackson does King Kong, he will then work on a Hobbit movie. And I said it, the creater of this thread. The reason I know this is from several different News Sources.

Can you stop being so retarded? Peter Jackson has not said this himself, and new sources lie. My mother has interviewed Peter Jackson and he said it would be cool, but absolutely did not say he was going to make it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Then I guess you just lied because you are a new source.

And sure your mom interviewed him.....mine is at the white house discussing government plans with Bush.....

Milh_Amethyz

hey thats a great world you know in Bikkini Bottom you have to fight a stupid looking fish heartless and in Towns Ville you'll fight all the power puffs girls Enemy even the Giants hehehehehehe

shadow_kairi

In screen shots and stuff i see Sora in...ummz sort of a place looking like where Hades live or some thing.....Im not that sure though.
P.S. It might be old news now...:'(

Safer Sion

I think the Hunchback of Notre Dame would be a cool level, and the story of it is kinda dark so it would go with the darker theme of KH2

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Well, in the new trailer we DO get a glimpse of Jack Skellington dressed up as Santa.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back