• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'what if' scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: WHAT IF TERRA IS THE NEW KEYBLADE MASTER NOT AQUA ???

...what? but ME didnt make him one.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

I think you all are missing the key word here: IF

but yeah if he did then terra probably wouldn't have had such a problem with the darkness

Gram

Banned
Awards

yes i did. i mean what if ME choose TERRA not Aqua to be keyblade master
sorry for my bad english

oh a what if.

i think it wouldve turned out the same.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

poor riku, he never stood a chance.

Absolute

yes i did. i mean what if ME choose TERRA not Aqua to be keyblade master
sorry for my bad english

I have a feeling that ME was 50/50 on choosing terra and would have in the end but MX was the one who said he shouldn't be a master so ME went with that due to Terra's darkness. Of course, MX probably didn;t want Terra to be a master so he can use him for his plan.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

...um... kind of pointless to make a "what if" question because all you're going to get is "I dunno, I guess things would've been different"

:/

Well if Terra was the new keyblade master... meh... I don't think things would've been that different to be honest. The only difference is that Terra would be a real master and Aqua wouldn't. Not really much of a difference :/

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

It wouldn't have made that much of a difference in terms of storyline. Terra was still more naive than Aqua and thus easier to take advantage of and he was still more prone to darkness than she was.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I have a feeling that ME was 50/50 on choosing terra and would have in the end but MX was the one who said he shouldn't be a master so ME went with that due to Terra's darkness. Of course, MX probably didn;t want Terra to be a master so he can use him for his plan.

The Xehanort Letter that you get at the beginning of Ven's scenario shows that it's even worse than that. Master Eraqus invited Master Xehanort out to watch Terra and Aqua become Masters. The Mark of Mastery Exam was Xehanort's idea - Master Eraqus either hadn't noticed Terra's darkness or thought it was too minor to worry about until Xehanort brought it up.

I wouldn't be surprised if sabotage was involved in the first physical manifestation of Terra's darkness, too, or if Master Xehanort made certain that Master Eraqus would decide to fail Terra.

(I don't think I ever felt as much pure rage towards a fictional character as I did when I realized that Terra wouldn't have even needed to have been tested if it wasn't for Xehanort >=( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back