• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Abandoned Heart (THE ULTIMATE YUNA HATER FIC!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Allecto: Kanynt should so win.

Amme: *glares at opposite* Psh, I'm not surprised. <_< I think it should end up undecided.

Me: Kanynt should kidna win, but it should also be undecided....

Amme: ...How does THAT work?

Me: Well, first you need a lot of rabid penguins....

Allecto: *tries to burn chains holding her to ladder*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, I remember that conversation, GoH. That was an interesting one. o_O;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kanynt stood, eyes flashing. His fist clenched at his side, the blade in his other hand standing at the ready. Ketso gaped, completely aghast.

"I-I'm not gonna fight you!" Ketso said, shakily. He glared back at Kanynt. Kanynt's grip tightened. He sneered at Ketso.

"You fool," the raven haired boy spat. "I challenged you. This is the only way. You have to die!"

Ketso shook his head. Kanynt's eyes widened. "You dare laugh at me? What're you doing?"

Ketso stared into Kanynt's eyes. "I would never kill my brother."

"Then you're in luck," Kanynt glared, staring at the ground. His long hair fell down into his eyes. "Because we are not brothers."

Kanynt lifted his head. He stared bitterly at Gerard, who was defending Yuna. "What're you doing?!" The boy yelled suddenly. His sword dropped to the floor, as he did. His eyes pierced through Gerard like icy daggers.

"You can't do this. Why are you defending her?" Kanynt's fists shook as he brought them to his sides. Gerard stared at him, taking a step away from Yuna. He stood in front of her. He started to speak, but Kanynt wasn't listening. Yuna. He hated Yuna. Her frightened stare. Like it was his fault. Like it was he who had done the terrible things. She'd always looked at him like that. It was always in her eyes. Those terrible, sapphire and emerald eyes. The eyes that Kanynt couldn't hide from. The eyes that were his own.

It was just a few days ago, actually. When those eyes had been openly showing their emotions. Their true feelings. Feelings of regret, perpetual sadness, and... hatred. Kanynt couldn't accept that hatred. What had he done? It wasn't his fault. And yet, she still looked at him like that. And all he had to do to achieve that look was speak four words.

"Tell me about Dad." Kanynt looked up, testing the limits. He sat, his arms on the table, Yuna putting dishes away. He saw her freeze. She slowly put the white plate she was holding down. She turned to him, trying to regain her composure.

"Why do you want to know about him?"

Kanynt turned away. "I already know about him," he said under his breath darkly. "I... Just want to know. Doesn't everyone?"

Yuna rubbed her eye. A nervous reaction, Kanynt noticed. That was common with Yuna. The higher up the face, the more nervous. It gave him satisfaction to know that he was causing her discomfort. She wouldn't look into his all-knowing eyes.

"Well, your father... He..."

Kanynt looked up, expectantly. Spit it out, fool, he thought impatiently. Yuna suddenly felt his piercing gaze. She tightened, closing herself to the world. A little kid controlling the High Summoner? No.

"You don't need to know about him," she said firmly. Kanynt's eye gave an unvoluntary twitch. His grip tightened on the knife he was holding. He even raised it, cold, controlled anger washing over him. But Yuna turned to greet Gerard, who's face had just appeared through the open window, to Kanynt's great displeasure. Kanynt glared, his grip tightening until his knuckles turned white before he released the blade in his hand.

"Hey, Yunie!" Gerard said happily. And then a face popped up behind him. Shimmering blonde hair and bright green eyes made Kanynt think "Rikku". And he was right. The perfect couple had showed up to say hi. Kanynt smiled bitterly, wondering how much pain it caused "mother" to see them. Then, a familiar dagger of pain found itself in Kanynt's temple.

Why couldn't I be theirs?

Kanynt stood up suddenly. Gerard and Rikku turned their attention to him.

"What's the matter, buddy?" Gerard asked. Stupid Gerard. Still hadn't figured it out. The thick-skulled idiot. Kanynt picked up the blade he'd abandoned. Yuna reached out to take it, but her hand flew up to her face when Kanynt flung the knife out the window. It missed Gerard by a millimeter, flying past his cheek and a few inches away from Rikku's. And then Kanynt stormed away, while Yuna tried to explain her "son's" behaviour.

Kanynt looked around. He remembered the malicious look she'd given him. The same look that never left his face. He blinked. He was on all fours, and there was nobody around him. He was still in the apartment, but the others were gone. Then Kanynt remembered.

Rikku.

She didn't know. Kanynt could ruin everyone's life by just telling her one thing. "Hi, Rikku. It's me. Kanynt. You know. Yuna and Gerard's son."

Kanynt had entered the apartment with a terrible grimace, but he left with an even worse grin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
My turn to update, but with Pickle's last update, that will be a hard act to follow.

The Chapter After Last: Jack And Ginger (From Autumn To Ashes)

Kanynt knew what he was going to do. He was to head straight to Rikku's home and tell her everything. The very thought of twisting everyone's lives around his fingers made him smile. His smirk twisted into a smile. He looked out the window at the end of the hallway. He smashed through the window and jumped down the building.

He landed on his feet. He shook off the small amount of pain that he felt and walked towards his motorcycle. Even in the dim moonlight, the silver engraving shone. Angel's Tear, it read.He hopped on top of the seat kick started the engine. Slowly, he crept out of the garage. "C'mon Kaze!" someone yelled through the noise of the rain. "My BISHIE sensor went off! Something's wrong with Ketso!"

"C'mon, Myra. It's pouring. There's nothing wrong with Ketso. He's probably just asleep," Kaze replied.

"YOU CAN STAY OUTSIDE!" Myra said. Kanynt was hiding in the shadows. His heart pounded. Myra... he thought. She ran quickly inside. Kanynt followed her silently. Myra stepped into what used to be Ketso's apartment. The whole place was a mess due to the tussle Kanynt and Ketso had a bit earlier.

"He's not here," Kanynt said. Myra let out a shriek.

"GO AWAY!" she screamed.

"M-Myra... It's been a long time,"

"Who are you!? I DON'T KNOW YOU!" She said. She ran past Kanynt and back downstairs. Kanynt tried to reach her, but she had gone to quickly, right through his fingers. He grew angry. He threw his fist into the wall and created a large hole.

It was too long ago. Myra had passed by him. She paid no attention to Kanynt. It was one of those only days where Yuna doesn't notice him sneak out. She was afraid. She couldn't let people know he existed. But as he stood outside. He watched Ketso and Kaze constantly fighting over Myra. Kanynt wanted to talk with Myra. She was the only things that he thought made life worth living.

Ketso and Kaze had started running again and Myra had followed. Kanynt chased after her. "M-Myra!" he yelled nervously. Myra only looked back and smiled at him. Kanynt stopped running. He watched as she'd chase the other two who constantly fought.

"Kanynt... You should have asked me if you wanted to leave," Yuna said behind him. She walked up to Kanynt and gave him a hug. She tried to make him happy, but he only looked away.

"Go away... Mother," he said angrily. He left the beach and Yuna stood there.

"I still love you," she said tearing up.

Ketso snapped back. "Back to the task at hand," he thought. He left the building and hopped onto Angel's Tear and sped off into the dark.

-End Chapter-

Krazy

Jabberwocky

Wha-

How-

I'M CONFUZZLED, DAMMIT!! WHY DOES HE LIKE MEH?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!!

WTFH?!!?!?!? >_<

*bangs head on desk*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
o.o Cheater! We didn't talk about that!

You made an oopsie at the end. It should be KANYNT snapped back.

But otherwise, I salute you. AND YOU CHEATED!

But...Um... I don't care. *salutes*

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Names have been changed to protect employees from flamers.

A day at Pickle corp.

Pickle best be updatin.
Kat: She.......
Kat: Umm.......
Kat: Pickle requires an appointment to be spoken with, C_U.
pickle: There should be an auto-mail petition.
GoH: <_<
Kat: Do you have an appointment?
GoH: I think there is.
C_U: Yes
Kat: I see. Gerard at 9:38.
Kat: And the password is....?
C_U: Pickle
C_U: o.o
Kat: Everything is in order.
Pickle: Yes, yes?
Kat: Mister Gerard to see you.
pickle: I see...
pickle: Any chance of getting out of it?
Kat: He has an appointment.
pickle: Darn.
pickle: Fine, fine.
pickle: Let him in.
Kat: Go right in.
C_U: *goes in?*

Dun Dun DUNNNN.

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Pickle, I can explain about this one. K_K MADE ME DO IT!!!!

^-^

Chapter......I Forgot: No Trivia (From Autumn To Ashes)

Gerard ran forward through the rain, with Ketso and Yuna falling behind. Yuna caught up with Gerard and ran alongside him. Ketso watched from behind as they ran ahead of him. Kanynt JUST might be their son, he thought. He shook the thought of it off. The three were in Mushroom Rock Road. Each of them were exhausted. Every bit of energy had been used, and then some. They kept going in search of shelter.

M 4 V T C and H
Might need to provide this number at the gate
Steady pilot because I'm half afraid
I can't believe you’d ask me that, of course I don't believe in fate

It was dark and damp, but it had to do. Yuna found a small torch on the ground and had set it on fire using her black magic. Gerard's eyes had widened and his mouth gaped. "Hell no. I'm going back," Gerard said making his way outside. Yuna pulled him back in with a sad face. Gerard looked at her. She was drenched. Her hair dripping with rain and her face covered in her tears. Gerard couldn't say no.

Would you be depressed?
If I attend that wedding
But only as a guest
Such an unfaithful bride
Draped in dress
with threads of mine​

Ketso went deeper inside. It was pitch black. Yuna pulled him back in softly. Ketso understood the order, but he wasn't familiar with his surroundings. "Dad, what is this place?" Ketso asked. Yuna's heart wrenched when Ketso said "Dad." It killed her on the inside. Ketso is his son too... Kanynt is my mistake... she said tearing up. The tears ran down her face and had mixed with the rain drying off her face.

"This is the Den of Woe," Gerard uttered. "There are pyreflies in there. They'll make you remember everything. Even things you don't want to remember,"

"Dad, let's go," Ketso said angrily.

"No, I'm not going back in there,"

"Listen, I have to really know if Kanynt is my brother or not. And deep down on the inside, I'm sure you don't even know. For goodness sake. Let's go," he said fiercefully. Gerard answered with a nod.

So, Sing it loud to drown out the feeling
When you're feeling much more odd than (even)
And half as true as dishonored seamen
We’ll breathe Pacific and fight our demons​

Gerard had made his way farther into the cave with Ketso and Yuna trailing from behind. This is it... He's either my son, or he's not my son. And if he is..... I'll prepare for the worst, he thought. He found himself in a familiar spot. Pyreflies surrounded the area. They began to react to his presence.

So arch your back
And flip your hair
Make eye contact so you know I care
You know I care.​

Yuna and Ketso appeared behind him. They watched as the pyreflies danced around them. They had started dancing around them faster and soon they turned to a whirlwind of pyreflies. They headed for Gerard, but in the last moment, Yuna pushed the two out of the way and the pyreflies entered her body. Scrambled images soon appeared before them. Soon they became clear to the three. Yuna was on the left, and Kanynt was on the right.

But only as a guest
Such an unfaithful bride
Draped in dress
Spun with threads of my regret​

"Mother... I am your son," Kanynt said. Yuna had shook in fear. She took a few steps backwards but Kanynt caught up. "Mother, why won't you welcome me? Don't you love your own son?" he said. They way he said it had an eerie tone to it. Yuna was scared out of her wits.

"Who... Who are you?" Yuna said.

"Your son. Don't you recoginze your own eyes?" He said. He moved the hair covering one of his eyes to reveal his eyes were exactly like hers. A chillingly cold azure, and a heart piercing jade. Yuna was stunned.

"I don't even know your name! How could you be my son?"

"My name is Kanynt... Dad named me,"

"Who... Who is your father?" she asked.

"Your lover... Gerard..."

-End Chapter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back