• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Abandoned Heart (THE ULTIMATE YUNA HATER FIC!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! BLAH! >.>; Say it fast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Shut the Duck Up: Bwindoleburger the Muffin..Pants.

Screen_Savior.exe

Rikku finally got Gerard into his old room on the Kukumber. As soon as the door shut, Rikku let the tears fall. Staring into the eyes of her unconcious love, she felt guilt, anger, frustration, her heart breaking, and hatred...

For whom, she wondered. Another person, not so far away, was feeling hatred, too. But he wasn't like Rikku. Kanynt knew, as Rikku cried over Gerard, feeling too much pain in one split second, exactly who he hated. Everyone. He hated Gerard for walking all over Rikku, Yuna for being the no good dirty rotten little..

He hated Ketso and his friends for being so happy, he hated Myra for being happy WITH Ketso, and he hated himself. Kanynt would've done anything to trade places with Ketso. What he couldn't hide from was the fact that, even if he had been Rikku and Gerard's son, he would still be like this. It was in his nature. He didn't know why or how, but as he stood on that ledge, rain falling down his cheeks, drenching his clothes and soaking him to the bone, he knew that he would always be like this. This hateful creature that destroyed love more than it could protect it.

Maybe he could salvage some. The thought popped up in Kanynt's mind. Quickly he dispelled it. He clenched his gloved fists, trying not to shiver in the cold rain. He argued with himself. Save the love that could so easily blossom here? For what? So that Gerard or Yuna or God knows what two-bit woman the black haired man would bring to his house next could ruin it all over again? He could feel his knuckles pale inside his gloves as he clenched his fist. "I think not."

The pale sapphire and emerald eyes bore into Yuna, desperately wishing that looks could kill.

~-~Morefancyuglythings~-~​

Rikku wiped her ears one last time, staring at her love. The wounds were deep, though the potion had healed everything on the outside. On the inside, Gerard was just as tormented as Rikku. The girl sighed, closing her celery coloured eyes and remembering a better time.

There they were. Staring into each other's eyes. Another midnight walk. The moon shone down on them, and the stars twinkled with excitement and ecstatic joy. They knew, Rikku had always thought. They knew that the couple's love was destined to be true. The stars counted on it. She thought she could, too.

"Rikku..." Gerard said, softly. Rikku slipped her hand through his, fingers interlacing. She took a breath. Looking up at him, she whispered an inquisitive yes. He gazed down at her, the wind blowing through his long, raven ((Yes, Gerard. Long. I'll humor you. XP)) hair. His eyes revealed a huge smile, though he was truly sincere.

"I promise I'll never hurt you as long as I live... If only you'll love me as much as I love you." He said it, if possible, even softer than before. Rikku looked down, guiltily. He was so full of hope. She shifted her weight uncomfortably.

"Gerard," she started. She stared into his eyes as she said, "I'm afraid I can't do that."

Gerard was instantly shocked; she could see it in his eyes as he tried to remain calm. He brought her hands up to his lips and kissed them. "Rikku, why?" His eyes pleaded for her to reconsider. A smile played accross her face ((I HATE THAT PHRASE ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE THIS CHAPTER!)) as she blew a golden lock of hair out of her shining face.

"Because, Gerard... I already love you more than you'll ever know. Forever and always. There's no way to express it. The only way I can prove it is to ((THINK, PICKLE! THINK!)) spend the rest of my life with you ((Yes, yes. That's good. Excellent, even.)). The only way to prove it is to forever be happy with you. Will you give me that chance?"

Gerard took off his jacket and wrapped it around Rikku's shoulders. He lifted her off her feet and carried her back to their home ((Oh, God. I'm spewing. Where's my puke pail? >.<)) and gave her the last kiss of the night. He withdrew, and he turned to go. Then, he doubled back. He whispered in Rikku's ear, "I promise. We'll take that chance together. Together forever."

Rikku thought her heart would explode with happiness. But, if that were possible, she'd need a transplant, I'd get a headache, Gerard's gonna kill me for ruinin' teh sap-chap, and I'll shoot you all, fans, die! >=D Ha.

And now, Rikku stared at him. She wanted to cry again. Neither had kept their side of the promise. This was the consequence. It'd never end. She was afraid that their promise had never even started. So the pain could never end.

She heard a noise outside and looked out the window. What she saw gave her hope.

~-~SO UGLAY!~-~​

Ketso wrapped his arms around Myra, inclining his head and bringing it down to meet her as she rose on tip toe. ((GOD! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SPEW?!??!!!!?! ;-;)) The two embraced, ((EXCHANGING SPIT! STUPID! IN COLD SEASON! >_<)) proving their love for each other through a kiss. Then, they pulled back. ((THANK. THE LORD. OF CHEESEDOM.)) Myra laughed.

"See? If I have THAT to look forward to every day, you think I'd stay away from you fer long?" ((*chokegaspdie*))

"Well, I wouldn't want to deprive you of it," Ketso said, grinning. ((*ressurects just to die again* GOD, THIS IS MEAN! I'MA SPEW! AFTERLIFE SPEW! TWICE THE BACON!))

And the two started huggin' and stuff again. ((*eye twitch*))

~-~GOD, I'MA SPEW!~-~​

Rikku clasped her hands together in her lap, and she brought her gaze away from the window. Letting her golden hair down, she stared at Gerard, willing him to wake up. She just wanted to be them to be okay again. She wanted to love him. She never could stop. ((FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP! PLEASE?!!))

She sat there like an angel, waiting for an angel..o... (The masculine form of 'angel') to meet her in paradise.

It was a nice sight for Gerard to wake up to.

((I SHOOT YOU ALL!))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flam it. It's not long. If you're not happy, I'll kill you. I'ma spew ten times. TEN. TIMES. ON KAT. YOU FROG-EGGS!

;-;

I hate you. And Kat is crying.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I think I laughed more thank 'aw'ed. I was trying not to... But the ANs... So funnah.... xDDD

Luffed teh udpart, Pickle. =D

*huggles Ketso* <3 Wait...

If I was 13 in HH... Then 14 in NSHA .... Wouldn't that make me 15 in AiL and Hofah...? o.0;

...Then that would make Sora .... 17? And Riku 18... God, AUs confuzzle the hell outta meh. o.<;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I knizzow, right? XDDD

Anyway, yeah.

Kat... Kat, stop crying... Kat, come out. I'm done spewing.

Kat: Nu! Never! Never again! Next time you write a sap-chap, I'm buying an umbrella! Nu! A raincoat! Nu! A circus tent! ;-; Die, Satan.

.-. Kat's gonna be a while.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
^-^

Chapter... I Can't Think Of Anymore Funny Titles To Hide Myself From The Fact That I Don't Know What Number This Chapter Is. Probably Sixteen Or Something: Defend You (Silverstein)

Kanynt shook his head in disgust. What did Ketso have that he didn't? Why couldn't he be what she wanted? Several more questions similar to this one had flowed freely throughout his mind, only fanning the tumultuous flames of his heart. Throwing a punch into the near by tree, his fist had cut through a branch, letting it thud to the ground. He watched as the Kukumber had flown away in a slow fashion. He got on his bike and kick started the engine. Chasing after the ship, he was entirely determined to catch up. The end of the road had grown ever closer. He stopped his bike as he had gone as far as he could.

Looking out to the ocean, he kicked a few rocks, sending them over the edge and into the water. He looked back at his bike and shook his head dissapointed. "This isn't going to work, now is it?" he smirked. He sat on its seat and opened up the control panel on the front of the bike. Placing his hand on the keys, he tapped several patterns which he had done almost routinely, before he travled to this time. Getting off the bike, he carefully laid his eyes on it. The control panel shut and the bike had started to shake a bit. The wheels had turned over sideways. Rotating faster and faster, the bike itself had begun to levitate. "The one gift that almost seems useful. Thanks, Mother," Kanynt said with an evil grin.

Wiping off the cold sweat of excitement, he sat on his bike once more. This time, thrusting it to its limit. Speeding closer and closer, the Kukumber had revealed itself little by little. His heartbeat grew faster as he had sped faster and faster towards the ship. They weren't going to escape him this time. He would destroy the hearts of whoever was on that ship. Even Myra's. Nothing could satisfy him more than to see his pathetic parents struggle for life as he would snuff the very last flame of their lives. The wind had hurt his eyes as he sped through the air. Reaching for his pack which sat on the back of the bike, he pulled out his goggles and put them on.

The dawn had set upon the world. The sunlight had gleamed off his goggles, along with his eyes. He took a deep breath, letting the crisp air enter his lungs. His eyes only grew wider. His excitement only grew as he sped so fast, that in no time, he was already beside the ship. Landing on the top, he set his goggles on his forhead, restraining the hair in front of his eyes. Besides. He doesn't want to miss one bit of their agony.

Inside, Rikku had fallen asleep over Gerard's body. Piku was, once again, giving Yuna her speech on how not to sleep with Gerard, Kat was piloting the ship quietly, and Myra was tending to Ketso's minor injuries. There was a bust at the door. Piku immediately stopped her shouting and looked straight at the door. It slowly slid open. Myra's eyes averted from Ketso to the raven haired boy at the door. Her heart pounded as she laid her eyes on him. For a homicidal maniac, HE'S REALLY KAWAII!!!! she thought nervously. "Where's Gerard?" He asked coldly. No one answered. "I'm going to ask again. Where is Gerard?"

"He's not here," Piku said. "Rikku... Rikku to care of him. She killed your father," she said feigning actual feelings.

"Hah! You think I was to believe your pity lies? If that's so, why do I still breathe? Why do I still think? Why am I trapped in this hellish reality?" Piku stood silent, trying to think of a new story. Subterfuge wasn't really a specialty for hers. "Once again, if you do not tell me now, bodies will drop. Where is my father?" he asked. Ketso made a stand. Myra watched as Ketso walked towards Kanynt. It was silent as his footsteps resonated throughout the room. Quiet the scene, playing out as Kanynt had wished.

"Leave. You have no right to be here," Ketso said trying his hardest not to stammer.

"And what are you going to do?" Kanynt smiled. Ketso held out his hand, and in a flash of light, Essence of Heartbreak appeared. He held it towards Kanynt who had only smirked at his attempt to threaten him. Kanynt had laughed. His evil grin had turned into a cold, stoical face. He pulled his sword from behind him, letting it slice through the air. Ketso stared down the blade as Kanynt had fell into stance. Yuna put her hand on Kanynt's shoulder. Kanynt froze. It was odd. Normally she'd already be pushed back, but looking at her, his body shook. "Mother?"

"Please... I know that you don't like the way things are... And it's my fault... But please, I beg you. Gerard is near death. He needs the rest. If you fight on the ship, we'll go down together. I'm begging you," Yuna pleaded. Kanynt gave her an icy glare. One that had sent chills down her spine.

"You call that begging?" Kanynt asked. In a quick motion, he sent the back of his hand towards Yuna's face, who had fallen backwards because of the impact. "I know you can do better," he said.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, you did. Everyone knows I'm the best liar on this site.

When I'm lying.

Sometimes I'm brutally honest.

But you'll never know when, because I'm a liar.

>_>

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Chapter 13: It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Of Your Front Door (underOATH)

Yuna lay shocked on the floor. The cold planks beneath had chilled her face. Struck down by her own child, her own flesh and blood. She stared at the faces who stared back at her, almost mockingly. Kanynt's cold blue eye had turned to Ketso. He looked down at his sword and put his hand on the hilt. Kanynt flicked his thumb and let the sword fly out of its sheath and into his other hand. He held it up to Ketso's throat. He smirked as he watched his brother swallow what could be his last breath.

In the other room, adjacent to Kanynt's back, Rikku had laid her head on Gerard's torso. She heard his heart beat grow faster and faster. He began breathing at a regular rate again and she smiled. She kneeled at the side of the bed to watch him rise from his sleep. She heard Kanynt's threats in the other room. She turned back to Gerard and pressed her lips onto his cheek. Gerard opened his eyes in a smile, but he began to hear Kanynt's evil speech in the other room as well.

"Now, brother. This situation seems all so desireable. For me, at least. Unlike you, who had enjoyed living a happy life, until now. Now, I control your fate. Tell me, what's it like with Father? Are you happy? What's it like to have a mother who isn't ashamed of you?" Kanynt said, his voice booming so that everyone could sense his anger. "Do you know what it's like growing up knowing that you're a bastard child?"

Each of these words tore at Yuna. Every syllable was a dagger, cutting away at her very heart. She watched as Kanynt had almost burst into tears. Watching his eyes forming sad tears, she tried to stand up. Now, more than ever, she was sorry. The same could be said about his "father." Gerard laid in bed, careful not to make a sound. Rikku was just as scared as he was, but not for herself. But for Kanynt.

"...Rikku?" Kanynt asked. He watched as Rikku put away the last of the dishes. She had finished cleaning up the table after dinner, which was only attended by Kanynt and herself. It was quiet at the table. Rikku turned around to see Kanynt slouched upon the table with his hair covering his face.

"Hm?" she smiled. She pulled a chair from under the table and sat in it. She slouched herself into the same position as Kanynt. He moved his head up to see a pair of smiling bright emeralds on his "aunt's" face. The thing about his family, was that he couldn't tell if it really was one. It all began with Gerard. He was the father of Ketso and supposed husband of Rikku in the future. Yuna, Kanynt's mother, gave birth to Kanynt, having the father being Gerard. Yuna was also Rikku's cousin, which made his mean only more immoral.

"...Do you love Gerard?" Kanynt asked.

"Well, of course! That's a silly question. Why would you ask something like that?" she asked, still smiling, but unbeknownst to Rikku, even after his promise, he still continued being the same unfaithful character he was.

"You do realize that..." he said sitting up. He looked at her smile. Would it be wrong to bring about sorrow to such a jovial angel? His only words were, "Ignorance is Bliss," he murmured to himself. Rikku asked for him to repeat himself, but he disregarded the request. It would hurt too much to watch her cry.

"C'mon. Your mom should be back any minute,"

"It's not as if I cared. She could leave as long as she wants,"

"Aww... Why is that?"

"Not like you'd care," he said.
Rikku pressed her mouth close to Gerard's ear. She opened her mouth to whisper.

"Gerard... I know this might be too late, but it's better late than never. We need to be strong. I don't want to be worried about who you're with, when you're with them, or what you're doing. I want complete faith that you love me and you'd never do anything to hurt me. And knowing that I don't have that is eating at me, and eventually, this'll leave me a hollow shell. Tell me you love me and that you always will," she said crying. Gerard put his hand on her face and opened his mouth, but the door was kicked open.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*kills Yuna, Kanynt, and anyone else who would've entered the room at that time*

YOU *********************!

D:<

As soon as someone knows a cussword that long, please inform me. :3

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thelonepickle said:
*kills Yuna, Kanynt, and anyone else who would've entered the room at that time*

YOU *********************!

D:<

As soon as someone knows a cussword that long, please inform me. :3

You're in the room too.

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back