• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Abandoned Heart (THE ULTIMATE YUNA HATER FIC!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
U B X N C D! >_<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kanynt threw the door open without knocking. Rikku and Gerard's humble abode. Really humble, he thought, staring at it with distaste.

The air whistled as something flew by Kanynt's head. A knife, he assumed. He looked up. Rikku stood, her long, golden hair down for once and she had several knives in her hands. She looked surprised. "Who're you?"

Kanynt looked away bitterly. "I'm Kanynt."

Rikku lowered the knives a little, but she was still tense. "That doesn't explain much."

He looked up at her. "Fine. I'll go into detail. I'm your Ketso's half brother, so I guess that makes you-" A grin spread across his face "-my half-mom? Step mom? Something like that."

Rikku's eyes widened. She looked around nervously, and Kanynt could hear that when she laughed. "Right, kid. You feelin' okay? I don't have a son."

Kanynt stared at her, eyes taunting her. "Oh, but you do, Rikku. You have a son. His name is Ketso, and he looks exactly like you." It pleased Kanynt so to see her squirm. He frowned. "With a few exceptions, though. I mean, he has Gerard's personality."

Rikku's eyes got bigger. "Gerard? He's... He's my kid's father?" Her voice was at a whisper now. She shook the thought away. "No... Ketso's just few years younger than me. That's not possible. He's-"

"-He's from the future. Long story short, he's your kid. He looks like you, and he has Gerard's personality. Except for the cheating gene. Hasn't showed signs of that." Kanynt leaned against the wall, folding his arms. Rikku was lost in thought. Then her head snapped up.

"The cheating gene?"

Kanynt smiled on the inside. "Well, yeah. That's Gerard's one little flaw. But... In the end... having a child with your girlfriend's cousin isn't exactly a little flaw, is it?" He stared up at her. She finally started to get it.

"Yunie?" Rikku whispered, her hands covering her mouth as she gasped and dropped the knives. "Yuna... and Gerard?"

Kanynt rolled his eyes, staring right through Rikku. "You know they were together. You've always known it. You said it yourself, remember? 'E ghuf oui lrayd'."

Rikku turned away. Her skin was pale, and she was shaking. She turned back around. She pointed to Kanynt. "So you're... You're..."

"Rikku." Kanynt glared, but he spoke clearly. Part of him was sad for her. That was the part he had long since thrown away. He shoved it away. "I am Yuna and Gerard's son." He pulled back the hair that covered his eye. A brilliant green eye, proving his heritage.

Rikku saw the eye, and her heart broke. She slid to the ground, sobbing. "Drao meat du sa..." she whispered, hugging her knees. "They lied to me..."

Kanynt stood at the door, and lightning flared in front of him. He turned to Rikku, who stared up at his silhouette. "Rikku..." Kanynt looked away.

"When did he ever tell the truth?"

And Kanynt walked out of the house, leaving her to die inside. He waited for the other three people in this crazy situation to join Rikku. He didn't stay out of curiousity, he didn't stay to say sorry. He stayed because he had his eye on their hearts.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
GERARD! UPDATE THIS! I don't know what to do now.

I mean, Kanynt can't do anything until you all do.

SO HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to updart.

^-^

Chapter......: Car Underwater (Armor For Sleep)

Gerard stared at Yuna. Their eyes met and she immediately started to cry. Ketso gave her a look that would stick with her forever. She was his Aunt, but now he's lost all respect he had for her. He turned away and stood towards the exit. He let out a yell that would scare Yuna and Gerard. "YOU WHORE!" Ketso yelled. Yuna was silent. She hugged her knees and began crying harder than she had ever cried before.

Gerard walked over to Yuna. He wrapped his arms around her and tried to soothe her pain. He looked at Ketso who was already leaving. I'll deal with him later, he thought, but as for now, Yuna was the one who needed the most attention. "Please don't cry Yunie... I don't like it when you're sad..." Gerard said.

"Gerard, it's all my fault. It's my fault we have a son... And it's my fault he's out to kill us. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" She yelled. Even louder she had began to cry. As darkness loomed from the cave, Gerard had kept his hopes up for a chance that somehow things would change. He turned Yuna around and looked at her in the eyes. Her tears made her eyes red and her cheeks were streaming with a river of her sadness. She had reached in closer and hugged Gerard as close as she could.

"Look... We'll get out of this. I promise that to you. You're my best friend and I won't ever let you get hurt. Alright?" Gerard smiled at her. Yuna nodded back and put on a smile. He stood up and helped Yuna to her feet. The two had made their way out of the cave to find Ketso leaning on the wall waiting for them.

Yuna sat outside on the beaches of Besaid. Kanynt was ahead of her, standing where the water breaks. He rolled up his pants so they wouldn't get wet. He folded his arms and looked out onto the horizon. His long black hair had shone with drops of water sparkling with the sunlight. Stands of her hair had still covered his face. He waved it off for all of it to get behind him. He kicked the waves causing water to get all over himself.

From behind, Ketso had walked. His shorts didn't require any folding, so he walked straight into the water. The wind had blown his golden hair behind a bit, blowing back and forth. The sun had caused the water below them to sparkle and the wind had gave him chills. "Hey..." Ketso said.

"What do you want," Kanynt said.

"I dunno... What's up?"

"Nothing. Everything is black. What's it to you?"

"Well..." Ketso said. Yuna watched the two converse. Her heart had started to break, and what had made it worse was that Rikku sat next to her smliing as if nothing was wrong. But everything was wrong.

"Hiya Yunie. I didn't expect you to bring Kanynt along. What's with your attatchment to him?" Rikku asked.

"Well... He's a friend. I just thought'd be nice to invite him here," Yuna lied.

"Huh... It seems the two are getting along alright... Ketso's really great. I'm really starting to think he IS my son, y'know?" Rikku said happily. "Maybe someday... Me and Gerard will... Be parents. I don't even feel afraid... I'm kinda looking forward to it!" she said. And as Rikku had continued singing praises to her future son, Yuna's emotions were caught in a whirlwind. Every word Rikku said was a slap in the face to her. Her heart was breaking with every sentence. She couldn't stand it anymore.

"Y'know... I'm not really in the mood for it now Rikku... Mind if we just relax?" Yuna asked.

"Well, sorry Yunie... What's wrong?" Rikku asked.

"I just don't know Rikku... But I'll be fine. Don't let me bring you down," she smiled. In the distance, Gerard waved at Rikku. She stood up and ran towards him joyously. He picked her up and swung her around in a hug. Ketso and Kanynt watched the two. Kanynt just walked away.

"Why wouldn't I be their kid?" he asked himself.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!

Thick idiot!

Fine. I'll update... Someday. <.< >.>;

o.o

SILENCE! *disappears* Should be, "couldn't" at the end, btw. >.>

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Never updating this fic again, because I hate the stupid co-author now.

So shut up.

K_K, you can have the rights to Kanynt. You wanna use him in a fic or something, go ahead. Anybody else, ask K_K. I don't care anymore. I should never have become friends with a stupid EMO.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Nevermind. Read and enjoy. Tis fixed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The raven-haired adolescent landed easily onto the rock just several yards away from the house. He was hidden from sight, he knew. The boy crouched down, climbing on his hands and knees until he could see the small house's doorway. Crystal beads of icy water flew down onto his arms and clung to his dark hair, but he did not feel their frozen grip. All Kanynt knew at that moment was that great excitement was about to come. He watched as a blonde, brunette, and ebony-haired trio rushed into the house. His eyes narrowed when he saw Yuna wearing Gerard's long, dark jacket.

And then the fun began.

~-~​

Gerard threw the door open, flying into the small, dark living room. A flash of light, a rumbling noise outside the house. Rain poured harder, and so did the footsteps behind him. Quickly, Ketso and Yuna caught up to Gerard. They arrived just in time for another flash of lightning and crack of thunder. The rain flowed freely from the sky.

Just as blood flew freely from Gerard's left shoulder. His hand went instinctively to the wound. He felt a familiar sheet of cold metal. His sword.

Without looking down, he grabbed the hilt of the blade, knowing exactly where it was. Yes. As he gripped the dark hilt, a tear fell down his eye. She was hurting him, but what he had done to her was so much more painful.

She knew.

Rikku stared at her love, hair down, tears streaming. She bowed her head, still clutching the dagger in her hand. She would let him have the sword. She stared back up at the only one she truly loved.

But this time, she wore an expression of hatred.

Blonde hair shimmering in the dim light as she ran at him, Rikku drove her dagger into Gerard's back, in one deadly embrace. She cried again, and Gerard found himself comforting her. She nearly let herself fall into him. She almost let her anger die.

But she remembered what he had done, and so she dug the knife in deeper. Gerard didn't make a sound. He settled for putting more pressure on his long, blade. Biting down on his leather sleeve, he pulled the long blade from his shoulder. His blade shone crimson as white light pierced the ever-darkening sky. Pressure was released from his shoulder, but the force of it seemed to spread to his heart. It was breaking under such a burden.

Rikku shot him a glare that told him she'd aim to kill next time. She didn't plan to let up. She drew a leg up and let it fly into Gerard's face. Leaping back, Rikku spun around, throwing the dagger at the Raven-haired boy's forehead, taking satisfaction in the shocked faces around her. Ketso seemed paralyzed. Yuna was whispering something under her breathe desperately.

At the last possible second, Gerard brought his blade up, letting Rikku's knife fly back at her. She grabbed it in mid-air, front-flipped to him, and threw her blade at him. He brought his sword up, and the two locked blades. Gerard was having a silent war with himself. He decided, then, as he broke the lock, that he would go easy on Rikku.

Then, he knew only a sharp pain in his wrists. Rikku stared at him triumphantly. He clutched his bleeding hand, ignoring the pain in his other bruised arm. He stared up at Rikku pleadingly, but to no avail.

She brought the pommel of her blade down hard. A sickening thump sounded through the house as Gerard's limp body hit the ground.

Rikku stared at him. She let her blade fall down to the ground, her knees sagging under her. She fell onto the floor, her arms shakily supporting her, just barely. Tears flew down her face again and mixed with her true love's blood.

~-~​

Yuna stared in horror as Gerard fell to the ground. She gaped at Rikku, trying to understand. Then, Yuna flung herself onto Gerard. She layed her head on his chest and sobbed. Then, she lifted her head a little. A pulse. She'd heard it. Her love was alive. She started to smile.

And then Rikku glared at her. Her features told Yuna to stay away. Yuna returned the glare. She silently informed Rikku that she herself was not responsible for what the blonde had done to Gerard. Rikku read Yuna like an open book. She stood shakily and pulled two daggers from from a sleeve. Yuna stood, taking Gerard's bloodied blade from its place a few feet away from him. She winced at how heavy it was, but the summoner thought she had the advantage. Rikku had to have given that fight her all. She had to be exhausted.

Yuna knew nothing.

Rikku charged at Yuna, crossing her blades at Yuna's throat. Her brunette cousin weaved the heavy sword between Rikku's arms at her heart. They glared into each other's eyes. Pure emerald tore through sapphire and dull sea-foam green orbs. Then, a smirk. Rikku hooked her foot behind Yuna's, knocking her down onto the ground. She crossed her blades at the throat again. Bringing them closer, Rikku prepared to end the life of her once-trusted cousin. They had been so close. But the betrayl Rikku felt now over-powered their blood. Blood was thicker than water, but a sword could fly through each liquid in a swift motion.

And then Ketso interfered. He dived, pushing Yuna out of the way. He landed on his back, taking a huge blow to the cheek. Another sliced down his neck. Identical emerald eyes stared into Rikku's. Her's widened. His squinted, tears forming at the edges.

"That's enough," the boy whispered. Rikku felt crystal drops slide down her cheeks. She brought her hands to her face and let them fall. After a moment, she stared at Yuna, awak and scared. Then she took a look at Gerard, who was just coming to.

Rikku stared at them all. "We need a plan," she sobbed.

All of them were crying now. All of them but one.

~-~​

Kanynt grinned, walking around in his stone cavern. The occasional slice of light flew through the sky, but mostly darkness reigned over the land. The ebony haired boy swept a few bangs away from his piercing celery eye. He waited patiently. The time to strike again would be soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy. I have to sleep. G-blergum.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kanynt is so ... evil ...

Yet... strangely attractive... BUT HE CAUSED KETSO TO BE HURT! HE SHALL DIE FOR IT! *throws One-Winged Angel at Kanynt's head*

*misses on purpose* ...<_< >_>;;

AWESOMENESS, PICKLE!! DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU FEEL WARM & FUZZY INSIDE NOW THAT YOU UPDARTED?! =D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
POST, FLAM IT! I UPDAAART AND YOU ALL SAY NUFFINK?! GOOD THINK KRAZY'S LOYAL!

>_>

POST! Foocrackers. I feel underappreciated.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
My turn to update.

Chapter Umm... Seven?: Pretty When You Cry (AThornForEveryHeart)

Rain had fallen gently as the three sat out over Gerard's unconcious body. Rikku put her hand on his face. His skin had turned cold as the the sky's tears had fallen over him. Ketso leaned forward. "Mom..." Rikku pulled away from Ketso's hand. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around Gerard's blood stained body. It was her doing.

"Ketso... I didn't mean to... I just couldn't control it... Your father was just being too..." Rikku teared up. She was about to burst. Yuna watched as her face had grown dismal. She thought back to a scene in the fight where Rikku had slid her blade into Gerard's body and had started crying. Gerard did nothing but smile and comfort her, telling her "It's alright."

"It's okay... He had it coming one way or another, but what we have to do now is devise a plan for us to escape Kanynt... My brother," Ketso said. Yuna's heart wrenched. Yuna looked over at Gerard as he lay motionless. The strong sound of humming had grown closer and closer. Ketso looked up to see Myra dive from above and land on him. A loud splash sounded as she wrapped her arms around Ketso. Ketso, on the other hand, made no motion. He stared at his so-called "father's" body on the ground.

"K-KUN!!!" Myra yelled happily.

"How did you find me?" Ketso asked.

"Bishie sensors," she smiled pointing at her head. Ketso shook his head smiling.

"Myra... Please. I need you to leave us alone. I don't want to risk having you get hurt. I just can't,"

"What happened to Gerard?"

"Mom," Ketso rolled his eyes. He took Myra's hands and looked at her. "Please... It's too much of a responsibility for me to have you with me," he said. With that, he hugged her back.

From afar, the raven haired boy watched. His eyes growing with a burning furiousity. Once again, Myra slows everything down just for her precious Ketso. It's the same everytime. Ketso's down, and Myra shows up to pick him off his feet. What made Ketso different? Kanynt watched as Ketso let tears fall down his face and into the dirt. Myra did the same. "That undeserving bastard," he said. He shook his head, letting his hair off of his face.

"Myra," Ketso said, "Leave. We need to escape Kanynt,"

"Kanynt," Myra whispered. It wasn't too long ago since they had saw each other. She ran in fear of him, looking for Ketso. She ran and ran until she had stopped to catch her breath. She knew that he wasn't following her any longer. Fear was imprinted into her mind along with the image of his face. His cold eyes showed no sign of emotion or feeling. She shook the image from her head. "I know, let's go!"

"Where?"

"The Kukumber!" she said pointing upwards. The kukumber lowered as Kat and Piku had come out of the ships docking bay. Laying their eyes on Gerard, they rolled a bed down. All of them had worked together in carrying him from the ground to the bed. They quickly went inside and brought him into a seperate room. Rikku entered with Gerard as Yuna, Ketso, and Myra waited outside with Kat and Piku.

-End Chapter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back