• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aerith's Return-FF7-FFX [Chapter 2]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Bah. So...many...FANFICS. I tend to this, move on to other fanfics. :p Gah. Well, I'm going to try my hand at a Final Fantasy fanfic. I don't know THAT much about it, but I'm going to try.

Aerith's Return

Prolouge

Tifa stood across the church, staring in disbelief at the young woman on the other end. The other woman wore a lonk, pink dress with a darker pink cardigan and a pair of brown boots. Her long brown hair flowed lightly in the cool, summer wind. The pink ribbon that was tied to the bottom of her hair flowed as well. She stared back at Tifa, a light smile on her face. In her left hand, she held a white lilly. Slowly, she made her towards Tifa.

"Tifa. It's been.... A long time," she spoke in sing song voice. Tifa didn't blink, she couldn't speak. She can't be here. She can't be here. Her heart was racing. Tifa gulped and answered," Yes, it has." Tifa was still in shock. The woman stopped a foot away from Tifa. She handed her the lily, her smile growing two inches wider. Tifa wasn't sure if she should except it. Being polite, she did with a shaky hand. She smiled crookedly.

"Aerith... are you... really here?" Tifa asked warily, gently sliding her pinkie over the lily. Aerith laughed lightly. "Of course I'm here, silly. You're talking to me aren't you?" Tifa didn't know how to answer that. Because you're a ghost? Maybe I'm just dreaming? Maybe I died and now I'm in the Lifestream, talking to you? Tifa pinched her arm. "Ouch." No, she wasn't dreaming. She did a quick check of her body. No visible wounds. Then she stared at Aerith. She wasn't see-through or pale like a ghost, she had color to her skin and warmth in her smile. Her emerald eyes twinkling in the light. She's no ghost, that's for sure.

"I know what you're thinking, Tifa. 'No, I can't be here.' 'I'm a ghost, this is a dream.' But, I'm here. I'm not a ghost." Aerith said. Tifa glanced away, embarassed by her thoughts. Then she averted her eyes back Aerith.

"But you died, Aerith! We saw you... Cloud did...," Aerith sighed at Cloud's name," How did you come back?" Tifa asked. Aerith took a deep breath and said," I know I died. I'll always remember that. I remember going into the Lifestream, merging with it. Then... well, I don't quite remember what happened after that. All I can remember is white lights, a man's voice, and something else, but I can't put my finger on it," Aerith put a her hand under her chin, lost in thought. Tifa waited patiently, the shock and surprise slowly leaving her body.

"Oh! I remember now!" Aerith suddenly explained.

"Remember what?"

"What the man said to me before I... came back. He said that I'm coming back for a reason. He didn't tell me the reason.... Or,y'know, maybe he did. But I just can't remember. All I know is that I'm here for a special kind of reason." Aerith explained. She knows she died... She's come back for a reason. Oh, this is too much. Tifa suddenly felt lightheaded. Then she slumped to the floor. Aerith gasped in surprise.

"Tifa! Oh, dear...." Aerith knealed beside the girl. Then she felt a drop of water land on her nose. Aerith looked up just to have another drop of water hit her. Then a whole shower of water came down on the two women. She slowly bent her head down.

"Rain?"

"Yunie! C'mon, show's bout to start!" Rikku rapped on the girl's door.

"Okay, okay! Just hold on," Yuna replied. She quickly fixed her hair and ran out the door. Rikku waited by the door. She smiled at Yuna and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go!" she said, half-running and half dragging Yuna to the stage. Yuna went along. As they neared the stage area, Yuna could hear the roar of the crowd. They were screaming her name, begging her to come out faster. She smiled at the sound of them. Music to her ears. Her footsteps echoed through the halls. Then she came up to a large, wide space. It was shaped like a circle. Yuna and Rikku got on.

"Up we go! Ready, Yunie?" The fifteen year old asked. Yuna nodded. "Yes." Her heart was pounding. She could feel the rush going up and down her body. She was excited. Whiled they went up, the crowds cheers grew louder and louder. Then they reached the top and the crowd was really loud. Yuna stared at all of them with complete awe. Rikku reached into the air and a microphone appeared in her hand.

"Good evening, Ladies and gents! How are you all tonight?"

"Good!" the crowd chorused.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!

"I can't hear you!"

"YES!"

"SCREAM IT!"

"YES!" Rikku giggled into the microphone, then she handed it to Yuna. She winked at her, then jumped off the stage into the crowd of people. Yuna smiled at the audience as the music started up. She spun around and moved her feet to the beat. Swirls of light encircled her and she changed into her other oufit. Then she started to sing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Re: Forgetting/ FF7-FFX [Chapter One in progress]

Oh, another fanfic? I look forward to reading it. You write some amazing stuff : )

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Aw man another FF fic. Oh well I'll still read it.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Doing a fan-fic with knowing little to none about the topic/series/etc. is kinda risky. Friendly advice; do some research between the typing of this story and your free time. (holds up fist) KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! ... couldn't resist :)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Doing a fan-fic with knowing little to none about the topic/series/etc. is kinda risky. Friendly advice; do some research between the typing of this story and your free time. (holds up fist) KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! ... couldn't resist :)
YOUR DANG RIGHT IT IS. KNOWLEDGE!!!!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Aw man another FF fic. Oh well I'll still read it.
If you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ IT.
Plain and simple, my man.

I have my wiki pages. :3 But yiu're right: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! Haha, couldn't resist either. XD

YOUR DANG RIGHT IT IS. KNOWLEDGE!!!!
XD

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

BTW, I'm going to change the title of the story. I hate the title.
...Sorry for the double post.

D

Deleted member 71005

Re: Aerith's Return-FF7-FFX [Chapter 1 in progress]

Aerith died? When was that?

Edit: Wait ... didn't Sephiroth kill her?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 71005

Re: Aerith's Return-FF7-FFX [Chapter 1 in progress]

*DAMMIT!!! I EDIT THIS THEN IT DOESN'T POST!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!*

That's due to a forum error. You should try editing only one or two sentences at a time and posting. Then just simply repeat until you have written what you want to write.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: Aerith's Return-FF7-FFX [Chapter 1]

Chapter one... finished. After some brainwork. >_<

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Yah, thanks for the explanation .:p

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Chapter One

He shoved the sword back into the dirt. Dust rose up, blowing off the cliff. He looked out at the city of Midgar, only ten minutes away. The poor city was broken, it's people were broken. The city itself was broken, and especially, Cloud was broken. He stared down at his friend's sword. Memories came back to him. The day they first talked, battles they did together.... All of that was gone.

" Why'd you have to go? I know it's not your fault... but I hate the fact that you're gone," Cloud said to the sword. It was a grave, a grave for his best friend, Zack Fair, one of the greatest First Class SOILDERS known. Cloud turned away, put his sunglasses on, and got on his bike.
Aerith laid the towel over Tifa's head. She gasped at the cold towel, then she quickly relaxed. Aerith sat down beside Tifa, pulled another blanket over her, and watched the rain fall into the church. The rain calmed her. She watched as it fell over her flowers. They dropped slightly because of the weight of the rain. There was a crack above her head, and drips of water dropped onto her head. She thought about why she was here. Was she actually a ghost and only Tifa could see her? Instead of dawdling on her question, Aerith decided to get some sleep. It was a long day and her energy was dwindiling. She took of her cardigan and bunched it up, using it as a pillow. Then she wrapped the blanket around herself. Her eyelids began to droop, and then she fell asleep.

He pawed the ground around his sword. Already, he had made a small little hole. He sniffed the hole, catching the faint scent of his clothes. So he did keep them. Heh, that's so Cloud. The wolf barked, his laugh. He continued to dig until he saw a piece of armor sticking out. Found some. The wolf grabbed the armor with his teeth and pulled it out. He dragged it next to the sword, then set it down. He stared at the piece of armor. It was old and tattered, chewed away by bugs in the ground. On the edges, the matiereal was peeling apart. It was a pale blue now, not the navy it used to be. And it was scratched. The wolf caught the very, very faint scent of blood. His blood. The wolf didn't do anything, except sniff. The wind ruffled his brown and gray fur. He let a long, loud howl. His cry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back