• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And I thought Axel's story was sad enough...[big spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

I'm with Meggie. It's just realllly hard for me to feel sorry for Axel. He was obsessive, a poisonous friend, and evil. Re:Com anyone. Not to mention before Roxas came god knows what dark stuff he was doing with the rest of the org.Petting puppies I'm sure. :) Lea on the other hand has my sympathy. Well like I already said Aqua and Terra are tied for sadness for me. Ven's story I didn't really feel all that sad for. It actually kinda bored me.

Last edited:

Tatsu

Aqua's is definitely sadder. But you know I have a feeling Sora is going to see to it that they both get a happy ending.

ThreeLights

Axel to me is the saddest. Once he became a good guy, he loses everything that made him feel like he had a heart again and dies. Yea he was doing bad stuff but...oh well...once he starts feeling like he has a heart he has Roxas taken away from him without memory of his days at the org. and then restored into the annoying kid he met in CO.

idk. aqua's story sucks too, but I expected their stories to be sad from the beginning, seeing as they are never really remembered or mentioned or even appear for the next 12 years. If anyone, Terra is more sad than Aqua to me. He was a good guy and his body was taken over by some crazy evil psycho old guy.

Honestly all of them have messed up lives...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua's is more depressing imo. Losing her home, her master, her best friends, pretty much everything, and yet people still blame her for causing all the problems in the future.

I didn't really feel sorry for Axel. Sure, Xion and Roxas put him through a lot of shit, but the memories of Xion are long gone, and he was able to see Roxas one last time (that cutscene in Final Mix with them on the clock tower after his death).

Z

Zulkir

Harsh =P.

(25, 25, 25 characters)

I'm sorry but that's really the only way to describe her.

Sora's body and soul went to make Roxas.

Kairi's body and soul is still Kairi.

So what is she? Supposedly a fragment of Sora's body and soul, yet she combined with Kairi.

Kleith

Aqua's is more depressing imo. Losing her home, her master, her best friends, pretty much everything, and yet people still blame her for causing all the problems in the future.

Eeeeer...

Terra lost his best friend, Terra had to kill his master, he's been unable to save his friends and world, his body have been taken away but he was still inside it and probably a witness of all the horror the body committed, and he's also blame for being the problems of all villains. And knowing he's responsible for Aqua's fall into the RoD must be horrible.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Aqua and Terra's story is so sad and one person is to blame MX.......wait till i can control Sora again i'm going to cut him in pieces........

xblacklightsx

Aqua and Terra's story is so sad and one person is to blame MX.......wait till i can control Sora again i'm going to cut him in pieces........

I know I hope he comes back as a human. I really hope if we do battle MX that the Lingering Sentiment helps out cause that would be EPIC!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If MX comes back in future installments i'm actually looking forward to wiping the floor with his ass! Making Aqua's life so miserable...the nerve

Gram

Banned
Awards
If MX comes back in future installments i'm actually looking forward to wiping the floor with his ass! Making Aqua's life so miserable...the nerve
"if" u know he's comin back. i agree with THIS^
though MX did pwn Avt[trained weilders] pertty easly, sora might b the 1 who his ass handed to him o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back