• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Aqua theories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
really this is a good question and i dont even really know if the one in BBS is real, maybe its the one in KH but that seems to be more of the heart of all worlds. even though when ansem the wise talked about his testing with heartless, he said doors appeared, not heart shaped moons.
I actually dont know, maybe all three of them are kingdom hearts just taken different shape/color. If not, Xemnas/Vexen could probably make some sort of heart collector to recreate it.
Another question is that since KH is a gathering of many hearts or heartless, how could there be a KH in BBS, there were no heartless and following Kairis grandmothers story, all hearts were of pure light so there could be no hearts consumed by darkness to form KH. Unless the KH in BBS is of hearts of light gathered. KH1's KH was the heart of all worlds, and KH2's Kh was a gathering of dark hearts. IDK just writing things as i go here.

Well, her story might have been a very old one that existed waaaaaay before BBS. Well, when a person dies their heart might go to KH as well.

but kh is made up of darkness that holds some light when released. i guess it could also be possible that the keyblade wielders in the war did not know there was darkness and kh is what actually created it

KH is both light and darkness since we know it is formed by hearts and hearts don't lean to either side. I don't think KH created darkness...I'm sure it always existed in some form or it was created through people and their shift in intentions.

djam2410

maybe this is where the legend originated.

"one legend says the keyblade master brought peace, while another says he brought ruin"

maybe terra used his power to stop the keyblade war by offering his body,

but havig kingdom hearts absorb everyone else?

and that many saw this as an action of peace to save the world,

while others saw it as bringing ruin by selflessly destroying everything else to stop the war?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
maybe this is where the legend originated.

"one legend says the keyblade master brought peace, while another says he brought ruin"

maybe terra used his power to stop the keyblade war by offering his body,

but havig kingdom hearts absorb everyone else?

and that many saw this as an action of peace to save the world,

while others saw it as bringing ruin by selflessly destroying everything else to stop the war?

Keyblade War is not BBS. Birth By Sleep will probably just give us the legend of the Keyblade War.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Maybe after the death/Erase of her two dearest friends she hide away in Destany Islands to keep an eye on Sora and Riku to make sure the KeyBlade would live on.

TH3GADFLY

Women are shown no respect in the KH universe and Aqua was born as a ninja and only made her way up in the keyblade wielders by blowing old guys. I take this seriously.

EDIT: Aqua was killed by Xehanort and thrown into the room of sleep because she didn't blow him good enough.

Why must you display such a vulgar theory about a classy lady like Aqua. I am sure see acquired her position in a respectable manner.

Anyway, the only theory that I have for Aqua is that she will be the HOTtest KH character evar.

Well I just sounded like a fanboy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back