• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else spoiled themselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think we've hade a topic or two like this but *shrugs* eh.

I've already spoiled my self silly but yeah, I'm still getting the game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, i've spoiled myself to hell. But you know what, even though the suprise is a factor. Its all about the experience of it. So i'll enjoy it all the same.

Unknownkidz

I wished that that certain person didn't post what Vanitas looked like in the thread title on a different forum... -_-
That's actually the major thing that I accidentally spoiled myself with..

Mog

Awards
I've spoiled myself completely,and still getting the game,heck even at this very second i'm playing vens story.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i just couldnt help myself im not gonna be able to get bbs till 2011 anywayy so it doesnt matter

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ya, another thread about this.

I've already spoiled myself, but seeing and playing isn't the same thing.
And plus with the new content being added for NA release...I refer to the quote below

why wouldnt anyone get the game?

Ya, I'm definitely getting the game when it comes out.

LuxordKing

Gameplay wise yes I spoiled the hell out of myself and still watch like 50 MA gameplay videos a day just to try to wait me over for the next 25 days.

-I only watch Mirage Arena Gameplay Videos because of what I'm about to say next...

However, I have not spoiled a single cutscene aside from trailers. Or any of the story plots. I kinda know what happens from mistakingly reading some forum posts that were not in spoiler tags, however I don't know how it happens to the T so it doesn't bother me. So when it comes to the excited factor HELLS YEA, Happy factor HELLS YEA, All around factor HELLLLLLLS YEAAAAAS.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well even though I have BBS I want to get the NA one where everything is in english.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i already spoiled myself, especially since i got the jap bbs but i still plan to get the NA one.

LuxordKing

Well even though I have BBS I want to get the NA one where everything is in english.

That's one way to put it, I basically read ("ZOMG IMMA UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING NOW BETTER YUSH.")
--I can read and speak some Japanese so lol yay I would of gotten the japanese version but didn't wanna spoil myself to much.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's been eight months since it was released in Japan, pretty hard not to get spoiled in something.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wish the Youtube: Recommended for You didn't exist, but anyways yeah, I spoiled myself. There's no reason why I wouldn't get the game though.

Unknownkidz

I wish the Youtube: Recommended for You didn't exist, but anyways yeah, I spoiled myself. There's no reason why I wouldn't get the game though.

lol, I know what you mean... That always happened to me, when I watched, like the trailers and all of a sudden it shows... something spoilerish in the recommendations :/. Especially the endings! Tough luck, the preview-image doesn't reveal anything...

I think even if fans of the series would get spoiled, they would still buy it. There is no reason why someone shouldn't hah.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol, I know what you mean... That always happened to me, when I watched, like the trailers and all of a sudden it shows... something spoilerish in the recommendations :/. Especially the endings! Tough luck, the preview-image doesn't reveal anything...

I think even if fans of the series would get spoiled, they would still buy it. There is no reason why someone shouldn't hah.

Like, soon after BBS was released, I was looking for a simply gameplay vid to check out the difficulty and stuff. And lo and behold, Vanitas' face :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back