• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else spoiled themselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardrop

I read the Wikipedia article when BBS released in Japan. And then I googled Ven and picture of Vanitas came up without his mask on. I stared and wondered at who it was, and then I read the description. Damn Google Images...

Still getting the game though. I haven't watched anything other than the trailers so I'm pretty happy. It's just the main story I spoiled for myself.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i was here the day it came out looking for any information possible. so yeah spoilz. im still getting it though.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I might get BBS. I really want it, but I don't have a PSP. However, BBS is definitely worth getting a PSP just for it or at least much more worth getting any of the portables just for it than say.. Days or maybe even Re: Coded.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I spoiled myself to death and I'm still getting the game.
I only know the outcome of the story anyways, not the details, which are the most interesting part.

WaveK89

Spoiled myself when they announced the release date as September 7th, 2010. Still, haven't really seen much of the battles, so at least that part will feel new.

bgizzles45

It would have been better and more convenient if all versions (US, EU and JPN) were released on the same day.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wasn't there already a thread with this EXACT same name? Oh well...

No, I didn't spoil myself but my idiot friends spoiled me. They keep going "Oh, Terra's fate is ******!!!!" or "Vanitas looks like *****!!!" and then after I get ticked at them, they say "I thought you already knew that!"

-_-

Seriously? I told them atleast 20 times in advance that I do not want spoilers. Gosh, I hated that -_-

Oh and the fact that youtube's "recommended for you" feature had Vanitas's face pop up in the list really pissed me off a bunch of times...

Yeah, I got spoiled... but of course, I'll still play the game. And even though I know the story, there are still extras that will keep me occupied like the extra cutscenes, extra bosses, as well as the new voice actors. There's always motivation to get the game.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Ya, I got spoiled too. I accidentally saw a picture of Vanitas's face as well as Terra's fate. And I think I spoiled myself on something about The Land of Departure, something totally shocking, but it was a comment on YouTube for some BBS music. Damn the "highest-rated" comment system because everyone thumbed up the fricken spoiler like 123 times! I just wanted thoughts on the music. :( All the while, I've diligently avoided the spoilers section here on KHI and the KH Wiki for BBS. However, I couldn't wait to see gameplay from the Disney worlds and spoiled myself on that.

I'm still getting it. Why stop now? I pre-ordered mine long ago. :D

k99y77

Awards
i spoiled myself but im still getting it because i didnt play it and i want to see the extras in the US version.

Apollo

Silver Member
I haven't spolied myself. I learned my lesson with KH2. The only BBS related video I have seen is the secret ending of KH2FM.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm a typical gamer who may or may not spoiled myself but I'm still getting the NA version of BBS because even though, I had already played the japanese version, I still want to experience the extras that was included in the NA version.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Wasn't there already a thread with this EXACT same name? Oh well...

No, I didn't spoil myself but my idiot friends spoiled me. They keep going "Oh, Terra's fate is ******!!!!" or "Vanitas looks like *****!!!" and then after I get ticked at them, they say "I thought you already knew that!"

-_-

Seriously? I told them atleast 20 times in advance that I do not want spoilers. Gosh, I hated that -_-

Oh and the fact that youtube's "recommended for you" feature had Vanitas's face pop up in the list really pissed me off a bunch of times...

Yeah, I got spoiled... but of course, I'll still play the game. And even though I know the story, there are still extras that will keep me occupied like the extra cutscenes, extra bosses, as well as the new voice actors. There's always motivation to get the game.

Same exact thing happened to me, by the time they finally understood that I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIGGIN SPOILED, the only things the assholes hadn't told me are exactly what the X-blade is for, and whatever happens to Aqua at the end.

Digidude111

i spoiled myself out of boredom because i couldn't find anything else to do at the time. i think i forgot most of the parts which is why i'm stayin away from youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back