• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Aqua's Scenario.

I'm thinking that Aqua's going to probably fight Vanitas RIGHT after the Guard Armor fight...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

This thing either must be really hard if he lost AGAIN (3rd time), or he just sucks. :/

sapphirelights

Re: [spoilers] Aqua Has...

That explains the line from the Japanese kh2 novel....just wish i remembered what the line was lol but it was something to do with Riku remembering the keyblade or, something o_O

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Re: [spoilers] Aqua Has...

Here's another shot. The player died here. Still not very clear but I'll try to get one in a cutscene.

kairi2.png

GusGusGin

wow, this boos dosnt just **** around

He has just die like 4 or 5 times

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S

The thing is, I love how the commands are also. I HATED the mechanics in KH2...WAY too easy. I liked how KH1, you actually needed ethers and attacking increased magic. I also liked the block system and how much each spelled used. The BbS system may be different though, but it is a much better change from KH1 than KH2 was. BbS also makes it very much complex in choices, but still simplified...lol.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think Aqua's ending is going to explain how the unversed disspapeared and hopefully what they are.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

It called level-up. I rather see game play mechanic's than him losing again and again.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Either Birth by Sleep is challenging, or the controls are shit, considering he keeps dying against the boss.

No, I won't stop being cynical about this game.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards

He still can't seem to beat the boss but I managed to get a clearer shot of Kairi's Keyblade.

kairi3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back