• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the key blade wielders connected to the four crossroads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxera

I recall reading somewhere that there are four specific keyblade wielders and that they each travel one of the four paths: light, darkness, twilight, and dawn. If riku is dawn and sora is light, then who represent twilight and darkness? And does this relate to the crossroads? I'm aware that there are more than four keyblade wielders, but there are supposedly four in particular that are connected somehow.

Last edited:

Aquaman OS

Well for one that's wrong because there are many more than 4 Keyblade users in the KH verse.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
isnt "twilight" "dawn" =_=

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
isnt "twilight" "dawn" =_=

Well they're similar, "Twilight" is the light you see after the Sun sets and "Dawn" is the light you see before the Sun rises.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i thought it represents the balance between light and darkness which is why riku chose it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i thought it represents the balance between light and darkness which is why riku chose it.

both Twilight and Dawn represent balance, It's just that Twilight is the netween that would lead you towards Darkness and Dawn towards Light.

Noxera

Riku chooses dawn because he has learned to overcome the darkness inside himself and to control it so that he may redeem himself and use his dark powers for good. So, in a way, dawn leans more towards light because of the intentions with which darkness is used. In re:com, ansem the wise asks which road riku will take and he states that he chooses the road to dawn.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey the twilight road to nightfall is the road the new importatn person to the plot nomura mentioned to us will take.
cansome tell me there is a road to dawn,twilight,lilght,darkness, what about dusk

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora is Light. Mickey is Darkness. Riku is Twilight (Dawn). And I would say Aqua is Twilight (Dusk) considering where she is at the end of BBS. or Terra...Maybe Xehanort. Considering if we are choosing heroes, then most likely Aqua since she has been in the Darkness for a long time. She is like the light left after the sun has set. Struggling, but still there to light the way.

Dusk is the point just after the sun sets and there is still light, but it is slowly getting darker. Dawn is just before the sun rises, where it is dark but slowly getting lighter. Both are Twilight. Riku strives for the Light, which is why he chose Dawn. Dusk is slowly moving towards darkness, which doesn't necessarily mean becoming evil.

Since the elements in this game seem to be split into three though, there is Light, Darkness, and Twilight. Then Twilight can be split into a lighter side (Dawn) or a darker side (Dusk)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, twilight takes place just before dusk. Dawn is when the sun rises. Therefore, dawn represents redemption while twilight represents downfall.
In Kingdom Hearts, 'Dawn' and 'Dusk' don't exist. They're subsets of Twilight. They aren't their own thing, merely a title given to someone who's more Light than Dark or Dark than Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back