• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to import or wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
As we all know, PSP games are region-free so that gives us the advantage of importing the game and playing the game on our American PSPs. Are you going to do this? or are you going to wait?

Although, I don't understand a word of Japanese, I am going to import, play the game and than go to; KH13.NET and read their lovely translated videos which I am sure they will have up after days its been released in Japan. Plus, its most likely going to be released in like summer 2010, and I am no longer waiting for these answers to most of the questions posed in the KH series.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I will import BBS. I was debating on whether to wait or not but I decided to just import it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I am gonna import as well :3 I know its bound to happen anyway so I am importing it right away too xD I will wanna be Aqua as soon as possible :3

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ive never imported a game before
and its getting an american release.. eventually

ill just wait cause i dont know Japanese

KingBlade

by sinspire^
ive never imported a game before
and its getting an american release.. eventually

ill just wait cause i dont know Japanese

Thought the same time with Final Mix, that I don't know Japanese but, it would be pointless. Boy was I wrong. I imported final mix plus like a month ago and I can tell you its well worth the money. Plus, I am a total whore when it comes to spoilers so, I don't care. :3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thought the same time with Final Mix, that I don't know Japanese but, it would be pointless. Boy was I wrong. I imported final mix plus like a month ago and I can tell you its well worth the money. Plus, I am a total whore when it comes to spoilers so, I don't care. :3

You're a spoiler whore too? Yeah I must know who is connected to Xehanort.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
dont get me wrong
id love to import it, but my parents wouldnt let me
and i dont have a psp in the first place :(

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You're a spoiler whore too? Yeah I must know who is connected to Xehanort.
I'M ONE TOO! Kinda explains why the three of us are importing ^^;

Since I do not speak Japanese, I'm just going to wait for it to come out in NA. I'd rather play a game and experience it to its fullest rather than halfass it just because I was too impatiant.
Well what if you know Japanese? That doesn't really apply then.....

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Since I do not speak Japanese, I'm just going to wait for it to come out in NA. I'd rather play a game and experience it to its fullest rather than halfass it just because I was too impatiant.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'M ONE TOO! Kinda explains why the three of us are importing ^^;

Well what if you know Japanese? That doesn't really apply then.....

We're the three muskateers of importing and spoiling.

Besides I can't wait till summer 2010 to beat up a giant cat. I want to beat up that cat in January.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It's really not worth importing for me. I mean I play Kingdom Hearts mainly for the story more than the gameplay. So there's no point for me to get it imported and not understand the story.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
how do you import games from over there ?? lol sorry
Order it from a website, that's like the only way......I think >>; I don't know the first one I imported was Final Mix this May so I'm not well versed in it yet :/

KingBlade

by sinspire^
how do you import games from over there ?? lol sorry
Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com

Besides I can't wait till summer 2010 to beat up a giant cat. I want to beat up that cat in January.

This.

You make a very good point.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I know, and fighting the dwarfs in the mines. This game answers so many childhood dreams.

Shopping websites like play asia or you can use the one I use all the time, Toys N Joys.
Lol yeah...I wanna smack around Grumpy a little he is well....too grumpy >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back