• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to import or wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Thought the same time with Final Mix, that I don't know Japanese but, it would be pointless. Boy was I wrong. I imported final mix plus like a month ago and I can tell you its well worth the money. Plus, I am a total whore when it comes to spoilers so, I don't care. :3

yay a spoiler whore lol xD

Are you going to import or wait?

Neither. Am gonna borrow my friend's xD

cloud552000

i am going to wait for KH BBS but i will import it if they make a final mix of it(unless they finally decided to give FM to us which is highly unlikely) .

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm gonna wait.

I will find no pleasure or joy in playing a game that I don't understand at all. I don't want to have to go online just to find out what they're saying. It's not worth it to me.

So, I'm gonna wait, because I actually like English voice actors more than the Japanese. The Japanese just sound funny. I like being able to understand what they're saying, and what I'm playing, and what's going on without having to look it up.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I probably won't get it, since I don't see myself getting a PSP anything soon, but if I do, I'll wait. Why get a game in a language I don't understand? I'll be running around, clueless. It's not worth it, unless if you do understand the Japanese language.

Even though I admit, I care a little more about gameplay than storyline, but it'll still be confusing (and not to mention I'll spoil myself again like I did for Days)

By the way, ROMs suck.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Nah guys, I changed my mind.

I'll just wait about 3 years for the Kingdom Hearts Combo Pack HD release for PS3 with 358/2, BBS and Coded remade in updated, console visuals on a blu-ray disc for PS3 that they'll release in anticipation for KH3.

just kidding, folks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm most likely just look up the story of terra and then wait toplay aqua and ven's story

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'll probably download it. I will never purchase sony games, especially when you have a shitload of customs on top because Sony doesn't seem to like us Europeans since the day of lik-sang being sued by them because we couldn't be arsed waiting for an official release from Sony on a PSP, therefore importing it from America.

I mean, really. Nearly £70 for a PSP game? No fucking thanks. The forums won't hear the end of my complaints if Birth by Sleep turns out to be another shit KH game and I'll be complaining about "I wasted £££ on this game"

Allister Rose

French Lover
anyways....hopefully it wont take long for it to come out. i know it's unlikely but i want it to release a little early

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
anyways....hopefully it wont take long for it to come out. i know it's unlikely but i want it to release a little early

Considering Kingdom Hearts II and Days took a mere 3 - 4 months, I bet a Easter release will be very likely. But then again, I have my doubts. A shit loads of AAA games are being released in the Easter/Spring, and with FFXIII aiming for a March according to Square-Enix [not official, but they want to aim for that month] and lots of other games like Super Street Fighter IV and some other big-name games, I doubt Square would want to release it.

KH is big, but NOT THAT BIG.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Considering Kingdom Hearts II and Days took a mere 3 - 4 months, I bet a Easter release will be very likely. But then again, I have my doubts. A shit loads of AAA games are being released in the Easter/Spring, and with FFXIII aiming for a March according to Square-Enix [not official, but they want to aim for that month] and lots of other games like Super Street Fighter IV and some other big-name games, I doubt Square would want to release it.

KH is big, but NOT THAT BIG.

i know it's not that big, but what does it ahve to do with the release date?

yes ffXIII is expected to release first, or they still need to work on it and release it later. Super street fighter IV is capcom isnt it? so it shouldnt affect Se's release date.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
i know it's not that big, but what does it ahve to do with the release date?

yes ffXIII is expected to release first, or they still need to work on it and release it later. Super street fighter IV is capcom isnt it? so it shouldnt affect Se's release date.

We're talking about rivalry here in terms of sales. I would've used more examples, but SSFIV came to mind. I'm saying that there is a lot of big AAA titles coming out, so I assume that Square's strategy is release FFXIII into the competition in Spring... and when the competition dies down, they'll release Birth by Sleep for the PSP.

Allister Rose

French Lover
We're talking about rivalry here in terms of sales. I would've used more examples, but SSFIV came to mind. I'm saying that there is a lot of big AAA titles coming out, so I assume that Square's strategy is release FFXIII into the competition in Spring... and when the competition dies down, they'll release Birth by Sleep for the PSP.

i dont really think that's how it works. if they release it later or sooner isnt going to change the fact that fans will buy soon.

competition for what release date sounds strange, but i dont know m uch about companies so it's also possible

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
i dont really think that's how it works. if they release it later or sooner isnt going to change the fact that fans will buy soon.

Fans will buy it, but let's not forget that the 'die-hard' fans is a small minority. I'll try to explain how it works because I work in a Games Development Course.

In a Spring Rush Season [lots of videogames out within the space of each other], there will be so many videogames for people to purchase. So we have games like Dante's Infero, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Army of Two: 40th Day, Alien Vs. Predator, etc. These are big-budget games, that will be constantly advertised and will be a must-have.

And you know, they all sell. They are all hyped-up. Where will Birth by Sleep fit in? It will have to fit in before or after the rush. 358/2 Days was released BEFORE the Christmas Rush. So it can accumulate the necessary sales it needs.

With Birth by Sleep, to accumulate the sales it want, Square can either risk releasing it or release it after the rush, where all the big games that released will die down a bit.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Fans will buy it, but let's not forget that the 'die-hard' fans is a small minority. I'll try to explain how it works because I work in a Games Development Course.

In a Spring Rush Season [lots of videogames out within the space of each other], there will be so many videogames for people to purchase. So we have games like Dante's Infero, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Army of Two: 40th Day, Alien Vs. Predator, etc. These are big-budget games, that will be constantly advertised and will be a must-have.

And you know, they all sell. They are all hyped-up. Where will Birth by Sleep fit in? It will have to fit in before or after the rush. 358/2 Days was released BEFORE the Christmas Rush. So it can accumulate the necessary sales it needs.

With Birth by Sleep, to accumulate the sales it want, Square can either risk releasing it or release it after the rush, where all the big games that released will die down a bit.

ughh....i feel so stupid, i jsut dont understand how it's important.....

i would still guess they would sell Before the rush. FFXIII might be released a little later along with the rush.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
ughh....i feel so stupid, i jsut dont understand how it's important.....

i would still guess they would sell Before the rush. FFXIII might be released a little later along with the rush.

If that's the case, then it would need to be released in January - February. March would be the start of the rush, and it seems Square wants to make March a month for FFXIII. I honestly can't imagine a month wait between the Jap and the America for something like Birth by Sleep.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'll probably wait. I don't have a PSP since the one i had stopped playing games hus i had to give it away.... to my couzin.. in peru...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back