• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel a friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Okay. I can understand that on CoMs Axel was testing Sora. But now I hear that He's a friend of Sora?? Come on Sora friend my.....:)

dejah

:|
actually i think Axel's a double agent.
anything that gives benefit for him ;)

X

XEDELAS

I Actually feel that axel was an old friend of soras family or something and that he needs soras help but he needs the keyblade aswell he is more of a guardian to sora i feel

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Axel works for DiZ...

Axel say that he is a friend of Soras because he want Kairi to go with him...

dejah

:|
axel works for diz. and who's to say diz isn't the manipulator?

FATE

Awards
i think axel has some master plans of his own, but not necessaraly evil.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I read from a scan that DiZ and Axel aren't very friendly towards each other.... So, if that is true, then why would Axel be working for DiZ?

I think maybe Axel just told Kairi he was a friend of Sora's to get her to come willingly with him. Why? Who knows.

AinzX

Maybe Axel's 'friendship' towards sora may be the unclear connection of what they have in common

Hiddenlight

ummm... i think that axel is just trying to get kairi to go with him so he could make sora do something or trying to lure sora to the 13 order so they could jump him or something like that....

Ansem/Sephy

If Axel was saying this to Kairi, then his reasons are obvious, otherwise, . . . I'm not so sure. But it somehow makes him sound very wicked, so whatever works, I guess . . .:)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Duo_forbidden said:
Okay. I can understand that on CoMs Axel was testing Sora. But now I hear that He's a friend of Sora?? Come on Sora friend my.....:)
Axel being Sora's friend? Ridiculous! But it's not a bad idea. He's in the 13th Order. He was threatening to hurt BHK if he didn't tell him where Sora was. You call Axel Sora's friend?

Hybrid Keyblade

Axel's hair reminds me of a Moomba from FF8..you know those little cute lion looking things from that one little village thing? They start of as big ol fat blobs and evolve into it when they reach like..ultimate knowledge..Thought I'd just point that out.

I wanna know what Axels connection with Sora is..or even all the 13 Orders "other halves" since they're shells and all..

and Burning Keyblade...maybe Axel just wanted to see Sora really really really bad..Heck..I saw that to my friends all the time.."Gimme my pencil back RIGHT Now I WILL slit your throat and pound you into the ground"..of course they just laugh at me until I throw a punch at their face and pull back at last second.

Last edited:

AinzX

Just because he's in the XIII Order doesn't explore his true motives - similar to DiZ's situation having goals that don't necessarily pertain those of the Order

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
First off, the Org isn't BAD, you people have to understand this. They aren't like Ansem, trying to destroy the world or fill it with darkness, they just want there bodies back, that's all. With Soras help they can do this, they aren't trying to manipulate him.

Axel has also proven to be loyal to the org.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah the Org just have members that look like @$$holes. Like Xaldin man-handling Belle. Hah and that redneck with the cards. They are trying to manipulate Sora. And who knows, maybe in the process of getting their bodies back, it'd destroy the whole world or Kingdom Hearts. So Sora needs to crack sum skullz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back