• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
"Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid. It's a wierd sensation. I ought to be able to share all this with Saix but I just don't feel like it anymore. It's strange, but I'm content with just missing what's gone. I'm not the one who changed, you did."

this was a qoute from Axel's journal entry

i was wondering could this hint his apearence in BBS as a younger adult/teen??

memories of his childhood and missing what is gone is what really got me...

wat do you guys think??

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This could mean that he might appear in BBS, but it is kind of unlikely. If he is the same age as the other Org. members around BBS (excluding Ienzo) he wouldn't be a kid; he would be an adult.

Radon

mofo
I think he and Saix's somebody has a chance of appearing but in what world? Hollow Bastian is a no as the other members would have known him, the Gathering Place seems to be just a desert so thats unlikely, Mysterious Tower is a no for obvious reasons, Land of Departure seems to only house VAT, MX, Vanitas and Erauqs (not to mention Ven is identical to his best friend). The only one that I see a bit possible is Destiny Islands as a plot twist. But seriously I cant think of one that seems suitable. I think this mystery game may be a sequel to BBS and there would be alot of things explained that couldn't be in BBS.

αsiя

space coke
If Axel is a teenage in BBS and I heard from somewhere he's 25 as a nobody that means that he had to turn into a nobody around KH era along with Saix and that means they gather the rest of the members during KH but before COM

So no I dont think Axel will appear in BBS unless he's 20 in it

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nomura hinted that Lea (Axel's Other) and Saïx's Other (whose name is thus far unconfirmed) might have an appearance in BbS, but I doubt it would be anything significant since there's a much more forefrontal story to deal with, and scans/information of either of them haven't surfaced. It really depends on when they became Nobodies if you want to know how old they'd be. They're definitely "younger" in Nobody years than Xehanort and the five apprentices since they were the first six to become Nobodies. I do, however, think Lea's and Saïx's Other's true agendas will be played upon slightly to add an element of doubt which is classic Nomura style, and the whole thing might be revealed in Kingdom Hearts III. As for being "content with missing what's gone": I bet that's talking about his emotions and his relationship with Saïx's Other since Axel seems to have a much more human approach to life than Saïx, who's basically sick and twisted without the compassion that Axel seems to portray.

zexyishsmexy

i was wondering could this hint his apearence in BBS as a younger adult/teen??

memories of his childhood and missing what is gone is what really got me...

wat do you guys think??
Maybe because Ven seems to be slowly losing his memory throughout the game, he pulls a Xion and is just forgotten about, because he fades into nothingness to save his friends. With that, everyone's memories of him fade. Just a wild and vaugue assumtion :D

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually this is very possible. Axel is not a founding member of XII so he could of become a Nobody and part of the Organization anytime between BBS and the time that Sora was in HB. For all we know Axel could have been created a Day before Roxas.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
so all the ORG13 live in radiant garden? i dont like that idea. theres no world in BBS that they would fit to be in. ><
and having them on RG is just weird

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
For all we know Axel could have been created a Day before Roxas.
Along with Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene? :| I find that to be highly unlikely. All at the same time? Naww.

I think Axel and Saix ended up in the Organization a while before the events of KHI, like, up to two or even three or four years, since they are really obviously established members.

Personally, I hope everyone makes a cameo appearance of some sort in BBS, even if it's only really brief, not-even-sidequest material. I just wanna see what they looked like and what their names were.

Edit: Oh, yeah. And there was that cutscene in KH2FM+ where Xigbar is talking with Zexion. Xigbar's like, "I just found a new member yesterday. I think his new name is Mar...something. That makes eleven members! But that's still not enough for our goal" [/COMPLETELY PARAPHRASING but that's just about what he said]. So yeah, they just kind of come in one at a time. So it's impossible for Axel to have been created the day before Roxas.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Actually this is very possible. Axel is not a founding member of XII so he could of become a Nobody and part of the Organization anytime between BBS and the time that Sora was in HB. For all we know Axel could have been created a Day before Roxas.

How's that possible if he's number 8
that means the org got 6 people the day before Roxas joined
I included Saix because he joined the same time as Axel

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's a chance he'll appear in BBS. After all, he's pretty much the dev team's favorite character in KH. But my guess is that he'll make a cameo, or maybe just briefly mentioned.

If he is there, I hope he isn't in HB. EVERYONE's from there.

Radon

mofo
Terra + an X doesn't make Saix. The same goes for Axel and Ven. How the hell do you explain the undeniable Roxas-Ven comparison?

RoxasComeBack2Us

To hell with the name thing it makes sense. Terra's eyes at the end of bbs, the hair, the moon. And as the roxas ven thing goes, it is just my theory.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the only problem is that there was no heartless in BBS so with no heartless theres no nobody =/

Radon

mofo
I think you catch his drift. If you want to be specific; between when the original Org members became nobodies and KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back